Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are they going to issue the schedules! People are travelling at the end of the month. This is ridiculous. Is it just the Southeast???
    Contact your team manager. We'be had our schedule for over a week now.

Comment

ECNL/ENPL schedules

Contact your team manager. We'be had our schedule for over a week now.
      Our team manager told us Sat that there was a rough schedule, but nothing official. We know when our 1st game is, but that's it. Would be nice to have.

Comment

Like I said...late August.

Comment

We have ours and it's not late August. First games start Aug 26 & 27.

Comment

ECNL/ENPL schedules

How does that time frame help anyone trying to make plans. Employers tend to appreciate more than a couple days notice before taking PTO. Ugh😩

Comment

Would help if they updated the website.

Comment

How does that time frame help anyone trying to make plans. Employers tend to appreciate more than a couple days notice before taking PTO. Ugh😩
                contact your CLUB! they will have the most up to date information.

You better learn to relax of you're not going to survive the next few years.

Comment

Don't you ****ing listen? Am I typing too fast for you? LATE AUGUST...
                  Are you serious? We have games in 2 weeks would be great to have a schedule IDIOT - you obviously have someone on the girls team.

Comment

Calm down folks. This is how youth soccer works. It is run by a group of retards. None of them have a regular job with any responsibility. Time off notices and advanced scheduling are not even on their radar. Get used to it or pick a different sport for your child. Don't give yourself a health problem in trying to rationalize the situation.

Comment

Calm down folks. This is how youth soccer works. It is run by a group of retards. None of them have a regular job with any responsibility. Time off notices and advanced scheduling are not even on their radar. Get used to it or pick a different sport for your child. Don't give yourself a health problem in trying to rationalize the situation.
                      So true - these are not MBA's running clubs but coaches with questionable academic and business credentials. First - gently nudge your club for the information rather than constantly ask on a anonymous website. Second - take a deep breath . This is a marathon, not a sprint. Things will not always run smoothly. Accept this fact or leave - your heart might not take it

Comment

So true - these are not MBA's running clubs but coaches with questionable academic and business credentials. First - gently nudge your club for the information rather than constantly ask on a anonymous website. Second - take a deep breath . This is a marathon, not a sprint. Things will not always run smoothly. Accept this fact or leave - your heart might not take it
                        oookkkaaay thank you for your knowledge

Comment

ECNL/ENPL schedules

Sorry to disappoint, this is not our 1st ECNL rodeo. Gentle nudging hasn't gotten answers. Having friends at other clubs, I know some have games as early as next weekend. I'm aware when our 1st game is, and I'm not hyperventilating. It just seems odd the league hasn't posted schedules with games less than a week and a half away.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint, this is not our 1st ECNL rodeo. Gentle nudging hasn't gotten answers. Having friends at other clubs, I know some have games as early as next weekend. I'm aware when our 1st game is, and I'm not hyperventilating. It just seems odd the league hasn't posted schedules with games less than a week and a half away.
                            You'll be OK. We already bought plane tickets for the games that are less than a week and a half away - because, our club told us the schedule of our games 2 weeks ago. You can't "gently nudge" you team manager, coach or ECNL Director at your club?

Comment

Be less gentle

Comment

You'll be OK. We already bought plane tickets for the games that are less than a week and a half away - because, our club told us the schedule of our games 2 weeks ago. You can't "gently nudge" you team manager, coach or ECNL Director at your club?
                                uh huh. sure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X