NEP vs Maple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again. NEP v. Maple. Have kids in both. No difference except NEP SPring season too short vs. Maple and you have to drive much farther. And, if you play ECNL, they will tell you Maple, Region 1, NEP all stink. Everybody lies or exagerates to make themselves feel good (via their kids).

Take Psychology 101 and you will understand TS.

Comment

Psychology 101 :)

I agree except NEP Spring Season same length as Maple I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Here we go again. NEP v. Maple. Have kids in both. No difference except NEP SPring season too short vs. Maple and you have to drive much farther. And, if you play ECNL, they will tell you Maple, Region 1, NEP all stink. Everybody lies or exagerates to make themselves feel good (via their kids).

Take Psychology 101 and you will understand TS.
        Absolutely, came here looking for advice on navigating the club soccer waters. Instead just craziness much like the craziness you see on the sidelines and in town programs. The only people not wasting their time are the coaches who get tons of anonymous free advertising.

Comment

There is a website or link for EVERYTHING under the sun and you're going to sit around and check replies until someone feeds you a link? "Feed a man a fish....teach a man to fish" (or troll).

Comment

Absolutely, came here looking for advice on navigating the club soccer waters. Instead just craziness much like the craziness you see on the sidelines and in town programs. The only people not wasting their time are the coaches who get tons of anonymous free advertising.
            Have heard through the grapevine that all of Western United Pioneer teams will be playing NEP next fall (ALL TEAMS) I hope this opinion is just that and there is no truth to this.. Less games and more travel, doesn't sound worth the money.

Comment

I'd guess that most teams at that age group still in MAPLE are there because they have been there so long. Familiarity, a secured spot. These are players who aren't necessarily concerned with playing at the highest level, only playing on a club team that can qualify for SC and do showcase tourneys. If they are happy, fine. If your club (WUP or another one) goes all NEP, and your team doesn't want to go, stay in MAPLE as an independent team. Obviously MAPLE doesn't have a problem with that.

Comment

Have heard through the grapevine that all of Western United Pioneer teams will be playing NEP next fall (ALL TEAMS) I hope this opinion is just that and there is no truth to this.. Less games and more travel, doesn't sound worth the money.
                Yeah man, this nep think is going to give my kid more playing time, as he usually sits the bench in maple. Yeah man this is good.

Comment

Yeah man, this nep think is going to give my kid more playing time, as he usually sits the bench in maple. Yeah man this is good.
                  Logic behind this? Can't see how this would happen by a whole club moving to another league? Must be something personal that happened when your team moved?

Comment

Logic behind this? Can't see how this would happen by a whole club moving to another league? Must be something personal that happened when your team moved?
                    If he's sitting the bench in a maple he will sit the bench in nep. Maybe it's just not his sport.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X