Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u11 Doral beats Parma again 1-0

who's your daddy?????? They didn't even advance.

Why did Parma enter two teams in the top division at Kelme...Parma Zola is below average and should have played in the 2nd division

Comment

Only 1-0, thought Doral would run up the score. Real Madrid is the true contender, not Parma.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Only 1-0, thought Doral would run up the score. Real Madrid is the true contender, not Parma.
        Real Madrid (funny name), got absolutely destroyed by Clearwater Chargers Red. The score, 5 - 1, was not even indicative of how much they were dominated. Could of scored 12 goals. Not a classy bunch parents from Real Madrid. I guess they thought they were going to roll Clearwater. Parents started to turn nasty by the end of the 1st quarter, over hyped up Madrid Dad's were pacing in front of the charger parents muttering obscenities all bowed up. Pretty comical. The Doral parents on the other hand, in the final, were very classy. Both teams fought hard and the game definitely could have gone either way and either team deserved to win. Very impressed with the Doral parents and the players.

Comment

Really?

Comment

who's your daddy?????? They didn't even advance.
            I am not sure why people make these posts, instead of just let the kids develop, win or loose. Parma is a young team playing up, an like Doral, dominate their age group. So if they play up and loose, take it easy on the posts. I respect them for trying, as most teams are not strong enough to play up div i and win them all. Parma u10, Doral u11, Torros u14 are all playing up Div I and competing very well. I think other parents need to lay back and let them develop their players how they see fit.

I saw several of the games this weekend, including Parma vs Doral, and clearwater vs real madrid. Parma played very strong and should be proud. Clearwater is a development academy like Weston and Kendal, so they pull strong players. Clearwater would be a top u11 team, and will most likely win Region C.

Comment

I am not sure why people make these posts, instead of just let the kids develop, win or loose. Parma is a young team playing up, an like Doral, dominate their age group. So if they play up and loose, take it easy on the posts. I respect them for trying, as most teams are not strong enough to play up div i and win them all. Parma u10, Doral u11, Torros u14 are all playing up Div I and competing very well. I think other parents need to lay back and let them develop their players how they see fit.

I saw several of the games this weekend, including Parma vs Doral, and clearwater vs real madrid. Parma played very strong and should be proud. Clearwater is a development academy like Weston and Kendal, so they pull strong players. Clearwater would be a top u11 team, and will most likely win Region C.
              I agree. Parma losing 0-1 to Doral White is something to be proud of. Anyone who has watched the Parma 9 yr olds play should feel nothing but admiration for how well they play and understand the game. FE practices very hard but he believes strongly in letting the kids play and develop.

The prior poster is wrong to throw RM into the mix as a "contender." I am not surprised the parents had a melt down. The coach puts all the kids and parents under tremendous pressure to win. Their coach micro-manages all aspects of his kids' performance.

Comment

I agree. Parma losing 0-1 to Doral White is something to be proud of. Anyone who has watched the Parma 9 yr olds play should feel nothing but admiration for how well they play and understand the game. FE practices very hard but he believes strongly in letting the kids play and develop.

The prior poster is wrong to throw RM into the mix as a "contender." I am not surprised the parents had a melt down. The coach puts all the kids and parents under tremendous pressure to win. Their coach micro-manages all aspects of his kids' performance.

Comment

no matter what you say, you lose again, you said that you are the best in the country? ........................... hahahahahahah .........

Comment

no matter what you say, you lose again, you said that you are the best in the country? ........................... hahahahahahah .........
                    Below taken from another post....could not agree more. Keep up the good work Parma.

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    Concidering Doral White 02/03 has only lost two times in the last two years in their age group, both of them were to US academy clubs, Chicago PSG and California Pateadores, Parma keeping it that close is a big accomplishment. Concidering Doral is competing very well in u12 div I, I would say Parma G can probably beat some of the lower u12 div I teams.

I notice that Parma G is going u13 for the Weston Cup. I think their skill level can keep them afloat at the u13 Div III and maybe Div II level. The only concern would be the size difference. Playing middle school kids can cause injury and in turn hurt the team. I am sure coach F knows what he is doing.

Comment

Poaching

I just heard that the dad of one of the Parma kids, #8, said out loud at Disney that doral u11 white made his son an offer to leave Parma and go doral, and he's thinking about it, he told his coach in his face. That's poaching by doral and they should be punished by trying to steal Parma best player, like they don't have enough already.

Comment

#8's dad is an idiot. He would say something like that. He was probably mad that West Pines had beaten them again. He's not going anywhere.

Comment

# 8 is very good technically but his frame (weight) may keep him from being able to play that center mid position for much longer...

Comment

I just heard that the dad of one of the Parma kids, #8, said out loud at Disney that doral u11 white made his son an offer to leave Parma and go doral, and he's thinking about it, he told his coach in his face. That's poaching by doral and they should be punished by trying to steal Parma best player, like they don't have enough already.
                            I do not believe that for one minute. Disney....last time Doral was there was when they won the junior showcase, and parma was not even there????

Comment

I do not believe that for one minute. Disney....last time Doral was there was when they won the junior showcase, and parma was not even there????
                              This was referring to 3v3 at Disney last weekend. Parma and #8 was there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X