Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Lauderdale is looking for the next Jozy Altidore at PDL-tryouts

SCHULZ ACADEMY PDL AND WEST HAM UNITED INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY START ELITE PROGRAM FOR TALENTED SOCCER PLAYERS
    True to the principle “No politics” Schulz Academy launches new Developmental Program

http://www.schulzsocceracademy.com/home/407116.html

Originally posted by schulzsocceracademy View Post
    SCHULZ ACADEMY PDL AND WEST HAM UNITED INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY START ELITE PROGRAM FOR TALENTED SOCCER PLAYERS
    True to the principle “No politics” Schulz Academy launches new Developmental Program

Schulz is GARBAGE

Comment

Schulz is playing both sides of the fence

Originally posted by schulzsocceracademy View Post

SCHULZ ACADEMY partners with KICKS for Super-Y League

Dr. Josef Schulz, owner of Schulz Academy, is adding a new twist to his Super-Y League (SYL) program this summer by adding the KICKS Soccer Club as a partner. The two soccer programs are gearing up for the 2010 SYL with the intentions of returning more teams to the USL North American Finals in November. Schulz approached Kicks Soccer Club with an idea in mind, one that seemed to be worth pursuing. With Schulz Academy’s newest professional program, the USL Premier Developmental League (PDL), Schulz had to find a solution for his future time consumed summer. The idea to use one of the fastest growing clubs in South Florida and their professional coaching staff to help run his program might turn out to be a bright one.

Tom Michaud, KICKS Soccer Club President stated: “The SYL is all about player development for the elite youth player. The league promotes professional standards for both training and games. They have been able to accomplish this by raising the level of competition and holding their members to a high standard. This philosophy mirrors what our training staff and Coaching Directors are already applying at the club level. Dr. Schulz recognized these same qualities in our organization and has seen many of the players we have trained play for his Academy and other SYL teams over the years. With his long successful history and our ability to develop players, it seemed a natural fit to work together. With our professional training staff and growing pool of players, I’m certain we will be able to help build on the solid foundation Dr. Schulz has established”.

For his part, Dr. Schulz noted ”It was a great decision for both clubs. Schulz Academy has built a tradition of high level youth soccer in South Florida and we want to see this continue. For the United States to compete internationally, the players must be developed at the youth level. The Kicks share this philosophy of player development and also have the staff to execute it. For my part, I will continue to oversee and manage each aspect of the Schulz Academy, including the SYL, to ensure our traditional high standards are maintained”.

Comment

Playing both sides of the fence and sitting on top of it.

Comment

That is a new one !!!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          SCHULZ ACADEMY partners with KICKS for Super-Y League

Dr. Josef Schulz, owner of Schulz Academy, is adding a new twist to his Super-Y League (SYL) program this summer by adding the KICKS Soccer Club as a partner. The two soccer programs are gearing up for the 2010 SYL with the intentions of returning more teams to the USL North American Finals in November. Schulz approached Kicks Soccer Club with an idea in mind, one that seemed to be worth pursuing. With Schulz Academy’s newest professional program, the USL Premier Developmental League (PDL), Schulz had to find a solution for his future time consumed summer. The idea to use one of the fastest growing clubs in South Florida and their professional coaching staff to help run his program might turn out to be a bright one.

Tom Michaud, KICKS Soccer Club President stated: “The SYL is all about player development for the elite youth player. The league promotes professional standards for both training and games. They have been able to accomplish this by raising the level of competition and holding their members to a high standard. This philosophy mirrors what our training staff and Coaching Directors are already applying at the club level. Dr. Schulz recognized these same qualities in our organization and has seen many of the players we have trained play for his Academy and other SYL teams over the years. With his long successful history and our ability to develop players, it seemed a natural fit to work together. With our professional training staff and growing pool of players, I’m certain we will be able to help build on the solid foundation Dr. Schulz has established”.

For his part, Dr. Schulz noted ”It was a great decision for both clubs. Schulz Academy has built a tradition of high level youth soccer in South Florida and we want to see this continue. For the United States to compete internationally, the players must be developed at the youth level. The Kicks share this philosophy of player development and also have the staff to execute it. For my part, I will continue to oversee and manage each aspect of the Schulz Academy, including the SYL, to ensure our traditional high standards are maintained”.
          Since when Shultz is a Dr.

Comment

I was at the fields last night and was so excited to see what I thought was the next Jozy Altidore. I was gutted to find out it was just a trash can someone had left out there .. Dozy Jozy .. what a Ham Shanker

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X