X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Such hate!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing like an Englishman, a man that comes from nothing more than a small island that a century or more ago had real relavence in the world. (Mostly due to it's colonization and slavery of weaker nations.). Scoff all you will at American fans. Insult them for embracing your teams. And inexplicably chastise them for both mimicking your little island nation's traditions while at the same time lambast them for not following and using the terms and vernacular that the mighty English use in the game of soccer. Make up your mind bloke.

Oh, and yes, I used the term "soccer". That word that the pompous English class scoff at is for using. If only the Queen Mum's loyal servants knew the history of the game then they would realize that it was the English that invented the name. Before "football" came into existence. You see, "football" was the elite, English upperclass, name for soccer.

Despite the nearly century older roots in SOCCER, despite the fact the the US only became serious about the game 20 years ago, and despite the fact that it is still a fourth level sport in the states, the US team is a mere 3 or 4 places behind England in the world rankings. Points wise, it's nearly even. Pub dwelling bloggers from the little Island of Britain should take note of that. Yes, you have a world class league, but it's not made of British players.

About 240 years ago, England was the most powerful empire on earth. And had the United States, literally down to its last 2000 or so soldiers. Yet, despite its "superior army" and vast resources against a starving, depleted army made mostly of simple farmers, the pompous and cowardly attitude of the English people allowed America to send them scurrying back to their ships in the dark of night.

As much as I'd like to think that America were the only ones to put the English to shame using heart over entitalment, every other nation or peoples that the English tried to hold dominance over eventually sent the English packing back to their little island that they share with another country.

So save the pompous attitude. That made sense about 200 years ago. Hate to break it to you England, but in the world of soccer, America has caught up and is right on your tail. And we just got started.

Although, I do agree with one thing the writer said. Those stupid scarves are comical. Also way over priced. Wouldn't mind if we ridded ourselves of that tradition of looking like English men wearing scarves knitted by British, jagged tooth grand mums.
    Wow. I think it is very sad the amount of time people spend bashing each other on this site for no reason. If we could only put that amount of time into raising our children and training them! What great soccer players and responsible adults might they become! My daughter has been trained by both Steve and Tony and is definitely a better soccer player from what she has learned from them!

Comment

Wow. I think it is very sad the amount of time people spend bashing each other on this site for no reason. If we could only put that amount of time into raising our children and training them! What great soccer players and responsible adults might they become! My daughter has been trained by both Steve and Tony and is definitely a better soccer player from what she has learned from them!
      love this post finally someone that is talking about the kids like I have been on this thread. Glad they are doing a great job with her and you are happy.

Comment

Join Delray!!!! Player Development!!!
        Develop new curse words! Develop bilingual - curse in Spanish, develop/learn to cheat and get away with it (faking passes and rosters), develop abusive attitudes towards adults and get suspended from FYSA and banned from the Weston Cup.

Player development by Fernando.
        Your an ignorant person!
        We don't make fake passes !
        We don't cheat ! And we don't go to Weston because we travel out of state sometimes !

Comment

What treams is AC DELRAY fielding ?
          U9-U18 boys ?
          Who trains them and who is the game coach
          U9-U18 girls ?

Comment

What treams is AC DELRAY fielding ?
            U9-U18 boys ?
            U9-U18 girls ?
            They can not answer this question if they do it will look bad there is no way they will field teams throughout the age groups, that means girls will be playing with boys and subs will be limited. Great coaching I think there limitation to all and AC delray will have its fielding issue why do you think they tried to go after Coral Springs United players plan and simple the numbers and PG that is it. Fielding teams with players of approate age is proper exposure and proper coaching with having to players up or move girls to boys teams may fill gaps for lack of players but in my opinion does not premote proper development for a child that has to or in some way convinced to play in that role. Simple logic no players no teams move players to field teams larger clubs have the advange and better for the development of players in age approate groups. This old saying my kid is playing up because he or she is so good might only be because they cannot field a team and we need your kid to role play for us thanks !

Comment

They can not answer this question if they do it will look bad there is no way they will field teams throughout the age groups, that means girls will be playing with boys and subs will be limited. Great coaching I think there limitation to all and AC delray will have its fielding issue why do you think they tried to go after Coral Springs United players plan and simple the numbers and PG that is it. Fielding teams with players of approate age is proper exposure and proper coaching with having to players up or move girls to boys teams may fill gaps for lack of players but in my opinion does not premote proper development for a child that has to or in some way convinced to play in that role. Simple logic no players no teams move players to field teams larger clubs have the advange and better for the development of players in age approate groups. This old saying my kid is playing up because he or she is so good might only be because they cannot field a team and we need your kid to role play for us thanks !
              Oh darn. I hate when my daughter has to show up the boys! It only makes her move the ball faster and use her foot skills! Trust me my daughter played with the boys last year and made her work harder!

Comment

PG wouldn't know what to do with a soccer ball if it fell from the sky. He had ZERO to do with the development of the players at CSU and the 14 he was supposed to be coaching at the club he turned over to other coaches because he didn't know what to do with them. He trumpeted the success the younger teams had at Disney, but he forgot to mention the team he did "coach" went winless in three games. He is nothing but pond scum and people at CSU are grateful that the board got rid of him. Good luck AC Delray! You will need it!

Comment

I tried to join but Delray said they are no longer affiliated. Guess they got kicked out.
                  They are in the Dallas Supercopa all week dunce !

Comment

They are in the Dallas Supercopa all week dunce !
                    they actually did well but caught a bit of bad luck in the U10 division they only lost one game and couldn't get out the group but literally just missed advancing by one point. That's playing against top tier talent at that age group. So nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

Oh darn. I hate when my daughter has to show up the boys! It only makes her move the ball faster and use her foot skills! Trust me my daughter played with the boys last year and made her work harder!
                      Yes your daughter got the benifit but the boys who had to wait for her and she did not move fast enough was not able to handle the pressure had to suffer for your daughter in travel pay for soccer boys should play with boys and girls should play with girls. Why is it that the boys have to make a girl better I never understood the logic why when I pay for travel soccer we have to help train your girls I never understood this logic I guess it is just me but for some reason the girls had more access to develop over the boys this was the reason Paul G left or was removed !

Comment

Your an ignorant person!
                        We don't make fake passes !
                        We don't cheat ! And we don't go to Weston because we travel out of state sometimes !
                        ANOTHER LIE by Santora! You went to Jupiter Presidents Day Cup instead of Weston because they won't let Fernando in there because of the red cards resulting in what a 6 month long suspension.

Fake passes = Pabon coaching without a pass, hence margate losing affiliation of FYSA. Fernando failed his background check than gave his dad's social to pass.

Comment

ANOTHER LIE by Santora! You went to Jupiter Presidents Day Cup instead of Weston because they won't let Fernando in there because of the red cards resulting in what a 6 month long suspension.

Fake passes = Pabon coaching without a pass, hence margate losing affiliation of FYSA. Fernando failed his background check than gave his dad's social to pass.
                          These two are a joke. Come on now guys they have been in 3 clubs in 3 years. In college they put the whole athletic department on probation for playing a pro player. They'll do.whatever it takes to win. Cheating involved. You can do whatever you want but there's facts how they are not good for soccer.only.care bout themselves and FV.kids.

Comment

These two are a joke. Come on now guys they have been in 3 clubs in 3 years. In college they put the whole athletic department on probation for playing a pro player. They'll do.whatever it takes to win. Cheating involved. You can do whatever you want but there's facts how they are not good for soccer.only.care bout themselves and FV.kids.
                            Yikes!!
                            This is what AC Delray has become. Let's see which of all of these " great trainers" are still there a year from now

Comment

Why are people so hateful? If you think you made a good decision then mov on and shut up! Some of us have had very good experiences and are very happy. I'm sure the club you moved on to is the perfect place.....

Comment

Why are people so hateful? If you think you made a good decision then mov on and shut up! Some of us have had very good experiences and are very happy. I'm sure the club you moved on to is the perfect place.....
                                Its a discussion forum I think everyone should know both sides not just want you want people to believe. Just like how you guys went on every topic and posted RP and FV resume we can also state the facts. Enjoy your ride with them!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X