AC Delray - Consolidated Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like to me Steve Burgess is trying to put AC Delray on the map coaching addition alone this year Coach Stephan Coach Paul Coach Fernando that's alone would interest parents to come out and see what's new and they can choose what's best for their kids.

Comment

Lies Lies Lies

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Fernando was kicked out of Boca Juniors for failing a non-FYSA related (FL Department of Children and Families background check. Rick got Margate in trouble for using false info in his FYSA background check. Be careful what kind of influence you got for your kids. If you want your son to learn how to talk like a lonely sailor, join AC Delray.
      Are you quoting TS sources again? This is all hate mongering BS.

Comment

Look this is a great staff please its not going to be a yes for me this year but
        Fernando is great coach so we should back off the character assassinations. I think they will have some issue in drawing kids to Delray with all the clubs that surround this area. I will say however this will be a well coached / trained club but will be filled with EGO's on the coaching side will have to see that drama play out lol !

Comment

Agreed let's just see how it turns out. The product on the field and the development of the kids is what's important people make mistakes. I think they have gone from a sleeper club with no body paying attention to let's watch now with those additions thou. Once again it's all how they perform on the field but it will be something to look forward too.

Comment

Yikes! A lot of major Ego's on this coaching staff. We'll have to watch and see how this plays out.

Comment

If you make the switch to go to Delray then the only way to make a team win in its first year is to pressure kids to understand the new system and woring with the new players.
              It logical that a group will need to make an impact if not everything they sold you on will not come true. Be careful with your child winning is great but your child may not like this approach and may loose confidence and never play again !

Comment

If you make the switch to go to Delray then the only way to make a team win in its first year is to pressure kids to understand the new system and woring with the new players.
                It logical that a group will need to make an impact if not everything they sold you on will not come true. Be careful with your child winning is great but your child may not like this approach and may loose confidence and never play again !
                AC Delray Is a Soccer Club?
                Is Valenzuela a Coach?
                Whatshappen Sout Florida?

Comment

Look this is a great staff please its not going to be a yes for me this year but
                  Fernando is great coach so we should back off the character assassinations. I think they will have some issue in drawing kids to Delray with all the clubs that surround this area. I will say however this will be a well coached / trained club but will be filled with EGO's on the coaching side will have to see that drama play out lol !
                  No EGO'S or DRAMA,.. Rick does a lot of the training sessions, Fernando does a lot of the training sessions, together they make a good team. Sessions are very technical and intense. We'll organized and structured..... They truly develop players,... They don't need to draw they will train and develop from the AC Delray player pool.

Comment

Agreed that staff will develop no question about that!

Comment

I thought Delray was more of a Lacrosse Club or is at least headed in that direction. Most of the parents in that area and surrounding areas prefer the " IVY League" sports. We'll see which coaches stick around a year from now.

Comment

Follow your kids dreams and never follow leaders that profit from your kids talent and call it there own! When you sell yourself you need to be simple and honest or we see through you!
                        If you live in delray this is a good option if you do not stay who your with. Next year they will be gone or one or two or all will be gone.

Comment

But what you learn from new people can last you a life time

Comment

Join Delray!!!! Player Development!!!
                            Develop new curse words! Develop bilingual - curse in Spanish, develop/learn to cheat and get away with it (faking passes and rosters), develop abusive attitudes towards adults and get suspended from FYSA and banned from the Weston Cup.

Player development by Fernando.

Comment

I tried to join but Delray said they are no longer affiliated. Guess they got kicked out.

Comment

Nothing like an Englishman, a man that comes from nothing more than a small island that a century or more ago had real relavence in the world. (Mostly due to it's colonization and slavery of weaker nations.). Scoff all you will at American fans. Insult them for embracing your teams. And inexplicably chastise them for both mimicking your little island nation's traditions while at the same time lambast them for not following and using the terms and vernacular that the mighty English use in the game of soccer. Make up your mind bloke.

Oh, and yes, I used the term "soccer". That word that the pompous English class scoff at is for using. If only the Queen Mum's loyal servants knew the history of the game then they would realize that it was the English that invented the name. Before "football" came into existence. You see, "football" was the elite, English upperclass, name for soccer.

Despite the nearly century older roots in SOCCER, despite the fact the the US only became serious about the game 20 years ago, and despite the fact that it is still a fourth level sport in the states, the US team is a mere 3 or 4 places behind England in the world rankings. Points wise, it's nearly even. Pub dwelling bloggers from the little Island of Britain should take note of that. Yes, you have a world class league, but it's not made of British players.

About 240 years ago, England was the most powerful empire on earth. And had the United States, literally down to its last 2000 or so soldiers. Yet, despite its "superior army" and vast resources against a starving, depleted army made mostly of simple farmers, the pompous and cowardly attitude of the English people allowed America to send them scurrying back to their ships in the dark of night.

As much as I'd like to think that America were the only ones to put the English to shame using heart over entitalment, every other nation or peoples that the English tried to hold dominance over eventually sent the English packing back to their little island that they share with another country.

So save the pompous attitude. That made sense about 200 years ago. Hate to break it to you England, but in the world of soccer, America has caught up and is right on your tail. And we just got started.

Although, I do agree with one thing the writer said. Those stupid scarves are comical. Also way over priced. Wouldn't mind if we ridded ourselves of that tradition of looking like English men wearing scarves knitted by British, jagged tooth grand mums.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X