• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Backhanded compliment! Every Ranger player plays only for Rangers
    Club team! High school aside of course. Name 1 player that guest played
    For Rangers....????????
    HAHAHAHA!!!! So for Lutz it is ok but for Sunrise it's not?

Comment

MAU overall better team. More physical, structured team. Rush thinks their better because they're ahead by 200 points. More the Rush parents talk, the more it will pump up the opposing team.
      Im not Related to any Of the above, however It would be sad to know that rush is the best team in Florida, they could not even win second division. On the other side I know that MAU have some quality players, their parents talk about doing well in all this top tournaments around the country; why they wouldn't assist the best tournament being held in their own backyard ???

Comment

well done!!!

say what you will, those results against national teams from a florida team is important for the state and we need more teams competing from our state at the national level. rather than bash its an accomplishment. well done...keep it up.

Comment

I don't know the players names. Do you know the names of the players on Boca United? I didn't think so.

I'm surprised you don't know their names. Or did they come to you with fake names and birth certificates?

Is this why you are so insistent you didn't have guest players when everyone else knows you did (not that there is anything wrong with it).
          Common sense says that because I don't know the players names on Boca United I would not make the assertion that any of their players are guest players, but I guess you lack common sense (not that there is anything wrong with it.). Lol, did you see what I did there???

Comment

If it is within the rules, why do you complain? Jealous of victory and just need an excuse to validate your lack of success? Hmm...
            So you are saying Sunrise can't win without guest players??? That's insulting.

Comment

Most clubs in Florida and the USA are so incapable of developing a local team at a local club,with players that live within 45 minutes of the training ground/club that they find it hard to comprehend that this club and coach has done just that!
              Good job team,good job MC.
              This is a milestone for US youth soccer considering this club probably has the lowest registration fee for a competitive team in the country!
              A coach that truly is in it for the future of the game and NOT the money!

Comment

Im not Related to any Of the above, however It would be sad to know that rush is the best team in Florida, they could not even win second division. On the other side I know that MAU have some quality players, their parents talk about doing well in all this top tournaments around the country; why they wouldn't assist the best tournament being held in their own backyard ???
                Because they couldn't get in.

Comment

Because they couldn't get in.
                  lol your funny choose not to go if not playing in the showcase bracket. don't forget this team MAU was just made in may of 2013. we only want to play the best in the country like teams we have beat in other tournaments. so to answer your question set up a match and your better have some good refs not your daddy mommy sister. please set it up our coach is game n we will even travel to your house to whip that assess.

Comment

lol your funny choose not to go if not playing in the showcase bracket. don't forget this team MAU was just made in may of 2013. we only want to play the best in the country like teams we have beat in other tournaments. so to answer your question set up a match and your better have some good refs not your daddy mommy sister. please set it up our coach is game n we will even travel to your house to whip that assess.
                    You sound just like your coach which your language and arrogance. No wonder why you like playing for him.

Comment

You sound just like your coach which your language and arrogance. No wonder why you like playing for him.
                      sure lmao. have your coach ok the match

Comment

Why do you people go back and forth. Give it a rest. Fact is that none of these players will see professional soccer so just focus on your school work. Keep patting yourselves on the back if you wish...

Comment

You did NOT choose NOT to go.
                          What REALLY happened is...
                          You did not QUALIFY = you were not GOOD enough to get in.
                          In ANY division.

Comment

Yo mama is a b****
                            and YOUR mama is MY b****

Comment

Weston Academy 99 is the best u15 in Florida soo Far

Comment

Why do you people go back and forth. Give it a rest. Fact is that none of these players will see professional soccer so just focus on your school work. Keep patting yourselves on the back if you wish...
                                Ah yes, you must be the dad of the kid who doesn't play... Sorry to tell you but there are more than a few that can play professional

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X