Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #831  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Soccer mom
A usually white, middle-classed woman. She drives an SUV. Her kids are her "little angels" and are more important than anything or anyone else in the world and deserve to play game demos or do anything else more than everyone. She doesn't let her "little angels" watch TV with "naughty words" such as crap, pussywillow, and pants. Her kids aren't allowed to go on the internet because it's all about sex, raping little children, buying useless crap, and getting scammed. She strictly enforces the ESRB ratings systems; by that I mean makes up her own: EC = 10 and under, E = 11 and up, T and above = "Not in my house" (Movies: PG and under = Only movies you can see). Anything that doesn't say they're Christian is automatically Satanic; this includes 99.998% of music. Her children participate in as many after-school activities as possible and are usually at day camp during the summer.

Soccer moms are usually seen screaming at people, getting into car accidents, and breaking copies of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and refusing to pay for them.
A lot of devout religious folk don't do club soccer at all--games on Sunday.

Not that this post isn't a load of nonsense to begin with.
Reply With Quote
  #832  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Soccer mom
A usually white, middle-classed woman. She drives an SUV. Her kids are her "little angels" and are more important than anything or anyone else in the world and deserve to play game demos or do anything else more than everyone. She doesn't let her "little angels" watch TV with "naughty words" such as crap, pussywillow, and pants. Her kids aren't allowed to go on the internet because it's all about sex, raping little children, buying useless crap, and getting scammed. She strictly enforces the ESRB ratings systems; by that I mean makes up her own: EC = 10 and under, E = 11 and up, T and above = "Not in my house" (Movies: PG and under = Only movies you can see). Anything that doesn't say they're Christian is automatically Satanic; this includes 99.998% of music. Her children participate in as many after-school activities as possible and are usually at day camp during the summer.

Soccer moms are usually seen screaming at people, getting into car accidents, and breaking copies of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and refusing to pay for them.
Says the angry, bitter divorced guy whose ex is still a soccer mom. Enjoy every other weekend with your kids. Meanwhile seek therapy.
Reply With Quote
  #833  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Says the angry, bitter divorced guy whose ex is still a soccer mom. Enjoy every other weekend with your kids. Meanwhile seek therapy.
Ha this is so true, good therapy is a sports car and a girl friend half your 40 something ex's age ! Oh keep the comb over going, no, no it really looks good.
Reply With Quote
  #834  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Says the angry, bitter divorced guy whose ex is still a soccer mom. Enjoy every other weekend with your kids. Meanwhile seek therapy.
Poor guy is living with his mother in a trailer park from what I recall.
Reply With Quote
  #835  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Too bad some pr0n-spammers caused the admins to disable image posting, otherwise this would be a great time for Lenny to make an appearance.
Reply With Quote
  #836  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Too bad some pr0n-spammers caused the admins to disable image posting, otherwise this would be a great time for Lenny to make an appearance.
I agree. This thread is begging for images...
Reply With Quote
  #837  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

https://thedailybanter.com/.image/c_...rnet-troll.png

Welcome back Lenny.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
multiple "Premier" and "Elite" leagues Unregistered Talking MA Politics 1664 07-27-2014 07:31 PM
U.S. Soccer Coaching Department Makes Important Improvements to "E" License Course Admin US Soccer News 0 04-24-2012 05:10 PM
Difference between "trainers" and "coaches" Unregistered Florida 15 09-11-2011 10:05 AM
"Town" MAPLE teams will drain the "club" teams Unregistered Massachusetts 65 06-27-2011 04:48 PM
SRI "5 release limit" and "no state cup" rules Unregistered Rhode Island 73 12-29-2010 12:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.