Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To posters of 27 and 28 I answered in 26.

Now, should a 12 year old with aspirations for high level D3 drop out of club soccer altogether and just play town and high school?

And if you thought your kid was good enough for low D1 why would you give her no other option other than the lowest of D3?
    That's a different thread. You started it last week, why not go resurrect that one if you really want to discuss that topic instead of this one. The bottom line with all of your foolishness is you seem to desperately need validation for what you intend on doing/already did. Your answer is actually quite simple. Do what you want, it's your money. The sad part though is you keep painting your kid as some marginal talent who one has to presume is really pursuing YOUR dream so don't expect a whole boat load of others to actually agree with what you want to do let alone respect you for doing it. Your money will only take your kid so far and at some point their talent is what will carry them beyond that. Things like the ECNL and "high level D3" are only labels and in the grand scheme of life if you have talent you don't actually need them.

Comment

That's a different thread. You started it last week, why not go resurrect that one if you really want to discuss that topic instead of this one. The bottom line with all of your foolishness is you seem to desperately need validation for what you intend on doing/already did. Your answer is actually quite simple. Do what you want, it's your money. The sad part though is you keep painting your kid as some marginal talent who one has to presume is really pursuing YOUR dream so don't expect a whole boat load of others to actually agree with what you want to do let alone respect you for doing it. Your money will only take your kid so far and at some point their talent is what will carry them beyond that. Things like the ECNL and "high level D3" are only labels and in the grand scheme of life if you have talent you don't actually need them.
      This is BTDT at his narcissistic "I am the only one has a special kid and the only one worthy of committing any resources to" best. Or, is this, again, NOT BTNT, LOL.

This isn't my thread nor do I have a kid with ECNL.

BTW, you STILL never answered the question.

Comment

This is BTDT at his narcissistic "I am the only one has a special kid and the only one worthy of committing any resources to" best. Or, is this, again, NOT BTNT, LOL.

That other fool has gone out of his way to make the point that his daughter is just an average player who splits time and is not what anyone would consider a top of the roster type of player. So besides being wrong about who made the statement, why is accurately reflecting that now narcissism?

Comment

That other fool has gone out of his way to make the point that his daughter is just an average player who splits time and is not what anyone would consider a top of the roster type of player. So besides being wrong about who made the statement, why is accurately reflecting that now narcissism?
          Didn't get your point if you had one, but I do see that you seem incapable of answering a pretty easy question. Presumably a player splitting time on a NEFC Elite team is still a pretty decent player.

Comment

Didn't get your point if you had one, but I do see that you seem incapable of answering a pretty easy question. Presumably a player splitting time on a NEFC Elite team is still a pretty decent player.
            LMAO. Since when did the ECNL drop down to U12? That is supposedly the age of the kid being discussed. Guess this thread is just another case of the ECNL drones selling their Koolaide.

Comment

and the obsession continues

Comment

Oh, the irony of the 4:00 am post.

Comment

For the record. I didn't post in this thread either.

-- BTDT

Comment

LMAO. Since when did the ECNL drop down to U12? That is supposedly the age of the kid being discussed. Guess this thread is just another case of the ECNL drones selling their Koolaide.
                    But now they have Pre-ECNL at the younger ages so they can sell the ECNL dream to parents of younger kids - "get in early or you'll miss your chance"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X