Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do like how the say 'tentative' on the bracket release date...You can thank this crappy forum for that!
    They run, or at least monitor this forum 24x7 with their army of skanks, so what do you expect?

Comment

They run, or at least monitor this forum 24x7 with their army of skanks, so what do you expect?
      Says the skank who is on here 24/7. LOL!

Comment

Comment

Says the skank who dupes her posts.

Comment

OMG, grow up people. I'd call you all children, but that's an insult to children.

Comment

OMG, grow up people. I'd call you all children, but that's an insult to children.
              OK Mom, (you skank)

Comment

OK Mom, (you skank)
                Bravo! You have sunk to some new lows here on TS.

Comment

Bravo! You have sunk to some new lows here on TS.
                  Not even close

Comment

OK Mom, (you skank)
                    your mom, dad, children, friends, priest would be proud. Go an act out a random act of kindness and forgive those that have made you emotionally fragile.

Comment

OK Mom, (you skank)
                      You mean dirty drunk skank ho!

Comment

Seriously though, with another 18" of snow in the next few days and the storms backed up like airplanes waiting to land at Logan, how in the world are these fields going to be cleared of snow in time for these tournaments? And even if they could be cleared there is nowhere to go with the snow.

Comment

You mean dirty drunk skank ho!
                          Love the Mean Girls references. Clearly the boyz at NEFC are not up on pop culture!

Comment

Love the Mean Girls references. Clearly the boyz at NEFC are not up on pop culture!
                            Lol. I'd love to see their burn book - Fred, Jason, BB, GC, ECNL...

Comment

Seriously though, with another 18" of snow in the next few days and the storms backed up like airplanes waiting to land at Logan, how in the world are these fields going to be cleared of snow in time for these tournaments? And even if they could be cleared there is nowhere to go with the snow.
                              It looks like Lancaster will get another 18+ inches of snow through Tuesday. There looks to be three more significant accumulating snowfalls in the next two weeks. By March 1 Progin Park will have a snowpack of over 50 inches.

None of these March tournaments are going to happen and a massive amount of fields will not be ready for the NEP season to begin at the end of March.

Comment

Man, i never knew I could come on hear to see a discussion among a bunch of meteorologists. If you have lived in new england all your life, you know that the weather can turn in an instant. Just like we went from having no snow through the end of January all of the sudden to 3 or 4 feet within two weeks, we can go to 50-60 degree days in late February or March in a heartbeat. And if they are on turf, who knows. so settle down people. I actually could care less if it gets cancelled and I don't need to stand out in the freezing cold for a weekend surrounded by snowbanks all day long , fighting for a parking spot. Come back first week in March and let us know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X