Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be a soccer snob. He scored. He did his job. It doesn't matter how pretty or whether. All goals count the same. So save your snobbery for someone who cares

Focus on the defense and midfield. If you want to know why we will never be a soccer power, it's because we can't produce any creative midfielders. We got domimated in midfield
    Now if he could have scored more than just one goal all year in the EPL, he would still be playing there instead of Minor Soccer League (MLS)

Comment

Don't be a soccer snob. He scored. He did his job. It doesn't matter how pretty or whether. All goals count the same. So save your snobbery for someone who cares

Focus on the defense and midfield. If you want to know why we will never be a soccer power, it's because we can't produce any creative midfielders. We got domimated in midfield
      Here lies the problem with any national teams. No maestro in the middle. This problem continues to plague the England, Portugal and Brazil also. USA for as long as I can remember never have a true middle who can control the tempo of the game. Many non-soccer often too focus on goal scorings and not understanding that in an eveningly match a good midfileder often create more goal scoring chances and better results.

Comment

Here lies the problem with any national teams. No maestro in the middle. This problem continues to plague the England, Portugal and Brazil also. USA for as long as I can remember never have a true middle who can control the tempo of the game. Many non-soccer often too focus on goal scorings and not understanding that in an eveningly match a good midfileder often create more goal scoring chances and better results.
        You get the importance of the midfield

Ironically the U.S. had its best midfielders before the explosion of investments by USSF and club soccer in general. I am speaking of Tab Ramos and Claudio Reyna

Comment

Maybe he should ask his coach for somr help. Did you see Klinnsman back heeled those 2 balls.

Comment

A thread about the United States national team struggles to survive but post a story about who the best 8 year old in Wisconsin is and you'll have a 50 page thread in 2 days.

The game of soccer has absolutely nothing to do with this site. It's basically Lucy's psychology stand, but here it doesn't even cost a nickel.

Comment

Klinsmann said post game that "I thought Michael Bradley had overall a very strong performance" wow . Does he really believe that?

Comment

Klinsmann said post game that "I thought Michael Bradley had overall a very strong performance" wow . Does he really believe that?
                What do you expect Klinsmann to say? Bradley and the rest of MLS players are not up to par with the world class players. We need to get more of our players to go to euro or we are dome. Yes, Bradley was awful but that is all American have as creative midfileder until the kid from arsenal arrives. Like I said, get rid of any players over the age of 28 and start working on the players from the U20 and U21 and start preparing them maybe we might have a chance in 2018.

Comment

Klinsmann switched from a 3-5-2 back to a 4-4-2 - when the 3-5-2 was working! then he blames the loss on lack of fitness!??! C'mon!! There were so many substitutions(friendly) - players played like 50 minutes on average - surely our players can play for 50 minutes!!

I think he over-analyzes things and misses the obvious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X