X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1461433]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That Braintree team has some big boys on it. They would abuse the silver spoons both physically and mentally.[/QUOT

Braintree is an extremely dirty team, I don't know why someone would say the same about Galway, they play a clean game. Be wary of any "friendlies" with Braintree where they supply a licensed ref to handle the game, it's the Dad of one of their dirtiest players and the game will be a bloodbath.
    It would have to be in Braintree because the Galway parents don't want the great unwashed wondering their tony communities.

Comment

That Braintree team has some big boys on it. They would abuse the silver spoons both physically and mentally.[/QUOT

Braintree is an extremely dirty team, I don't know why someone would say the same about Galway, they play a clean game. Be wary of any "friendlies" with Braintree where they supply a licensed ref to handle the game, it's the Dad of one of their dirtiest players and the game will be a bloodbath.
      who are you loser - contact the team if you want a game and stop hiding -this team is one of the best stories around - dont bring them down to your standards

Comment

The Ref/Dad's kid is actually a strong player and plays a hard but very clean game. Based on the rest of the roster however, the game would be a bloodbath.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1461522]

The Ref/Dad's kid is actually a strong player and plays a hard but very clean game. Based on the rest of the roster however, the game would be a bloodbath.
          Galway is a decent club going through a tough stretch. I have had two kids in the club at one point and they both have done great. I hope things workout for the owners they just have to adapt to changing landscape but seem to know everything.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1462001]

Galway is a decent club going through a tough stretch. I have had two kids in the club at one point and they both have done great. I hope things workout for the owners they just have to adapt to changing landscape but seem to know everything.
            Little more than a tough strecth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1462001]

If they keep the dictator at this club then it will cease to exist. FA is clueless and completely emotionally driven. The day he gives up control will be the greatest day in the clubs history, if the club is around long enough for that to happen

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1471123]

If they keep the dictator at this club then it will cease to exist. FA is clueless and completely emotionally driven. The day he gives up control will be the greatest day in the clubs history, if the club is around long enough for that to happen
                Ha he will never leave it will, it will run into the ground and disband come the summer. Time to find a new club people

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1471141]

Ha he will never leave it will, it will run into the ground and disband come the summer. Time to find a new club people
                  Agreed, Galway parent

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1471149]

Agreed, Galway parent
                    He needs to give up the ghost, he isn't a good coach, isn't a good manager and has ran his business into the ground, get off before it sinks folks

Comment

Why? When he makes in the region of 100,000 a year?!

Comment

Not for long the way they keep losing teams and he is the reason they keep losing teams. He doesn't understand the club is dying and it is his fault.

Comment

$100,000 a year to shout and kids and pretend he knows how to coach!! Embarrassing as a coach and the reason this club will fail

Comment

$100,000 a year to shout and kids and pretend he knows how to coach!! Embarrassing as a coach and the reason this club will fail
                            He a good coach you know little about him

Comment

Not for long the way they keep losing teams and he is the reason they keep losing teams. He doesn't understand the club is dying and it is his fault.
                              Doesn't FA have a partner so why wouldn't he tell him he is ruining the club.

Comment

Doesn't FA have a partner so why wouldn't he tell him he is ruining the club.
                                He's scared of his reaction probably

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X