Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had her on an extensive weight program and had her taking yoga 4 times per week. She played on the D team for her town, but they really didn't recognize how good she really is and the coaching was subpar. I figure I would start with NPL first and if she can't make it there, I'll move her to ECNL. :)
    GPS will take her

Comment

I had her on an extensive weight program and had her taking yoga 4 times per week. She played on the D team for her town, but they really didn't recognize how good she really is and the coaching was subpar. I figure I would start with NPL first and if she can't make it there, I'll move her to ECNL. :)
      Well at least you are admitting you are a fiction troll....progress.

Comment

Well at least you are admitting you are a fiction troll....progress.
        So the next step is for you to admit that you have absolutely no clue who is posting.

Comment

So the next step is for you to admit that you have absolutely no clue who is posting.
          Absolutely no clue? Isn't that a little extreme? Especially since with at least 90% of the posts identified I am 100% certain.

Comment

NEFC posted accepted teams list for the girls weekend

Comment

NEFC posted accepted teams list for the girls weekend
              NEFC is such cowards the way they set up the girls brackets. Always try to get a free ride to the championship game.

Comment

troll comment: NEFC has teams on both sides of most top brackets, so obviously a sour grapes comment. Nice try Stars

Comment

I will say putting Breakers and SSS in the same brackets at U13 and U14 was genius. I will agree that some of these brackets favor NEFC like the U13 and U14 but greatly especially the U15 B side of the gold Bracket for NEFC Premier to make the finals. They are not even close to the team they used to be due to losing top talent to Elite and other clubs.

Comment

PM is also delusional if he thinks his South Coast team deserves to be in the top U15 bracket also. That team has fallen so far in the past 2 years.

Comment

I will say putting Breakers and SSS in the same brackets at U13 and U14 was genius. I will agree that some of these brackets favor NEFC like the U13 and U14 but greatly especially the U15 B side of the gold Bracket for NEFC Premier to make the finals. They are not even close to the team they used to be due to losing top talent to Elite and other clubs.
                      They obviously are dodging the breakers and sss. They really want those GS points I guess.

Comment

The U13 age group is not that bad because Seacoast is a strong team also at that age and will give NEFC a fight. It will be a dog fight with Breakers, SSS and Stars North United. Feel bad for Bayside.

Comment

PM is also delusional if he thinks his South Coast team deserves to be in the top U15 bracket also. That team has fallen so far in the past 2 years.
                          Wonder what the justification for putting the GPS NPL team in the 2nd bracket was?

Comment

They obviously are dodging the breakers and sss. They really want those GS points I guess.
                            Speaks to the lack of quality on those teams to dodge Selects and Breakers. Too bad.

Comment

Speaks to the lack of quality on those teams to dodge Selects and Breakers. Too bad.
                              Hey moron - go look at last years U12 schedule and you will see that NEFC wasn't dodging anyone and had the toughest bracket and lost to the eventual champions 1-0 on a last minute free kick. That team hammered Breakers in the final.

Comment

Wonder what the justification for putting the GPS NPL team in the 2nd bracket was?
                                They probably asked to be there. U13, U14 and U15 teams are not as strong as they used to be so it makes sense.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X