Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go watch pay to play Jr hockey in NH and you will see how the club model is so fraut with fraud and hype. Then go watch REAL Jr Hockey in Canada. US jr hockey is basically JV hockey with a big bill.
    You lie. US jr hockey is just as good as it is in canada

Comment

Go watch pay to play Jr hockey in NH and you will see how the club model is so fraut with fraud and hype. Then go watch REAL Jr Hockey in Canada. US jr hockey is basically JV hockey with a big bill.
      it depends on the team. Some US teams would beat the canadiens.

Comment

But would you want your kid forgoing a year of college to play Jr hockey - assuming he's not at pro-level potential? I know some players who have walked from college offers to go play for another year. Granted we're not a hockey family but I can't get my head around that one. How many of those kids will ever make it to the pros, especially when the NHL can bring in international players?

Comment

But would you want your kid forgoing a year of college to play Jr hockey - assuming he's not at pro-level potential? I know some players who have walked from college offers to go play for another year. Granted we're not a hockey family but I can't get my head around that one. How many of those kids will ever make it to the pros, especially when the NHL can bring in international players?
          Who thought soccer parents where the most whacked out?

Comment

If you have to pay to play Jr Hockey you are wasting your time. US Junior Hockey is a joke. Like comparing A ball to MLB.......

Comment

Who thought soccer parents where the most whacked out?
              Hockey parents definitely take the prize

Comment

Hockey parents definitely take the prize
                Both are pretty bad. I remember my kids HS coach being soundly criticized by parents as he guided them to a State Championship. The critics? Parents of 4th line players - who else?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X