X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GK: De Gea (better than Casillas)
    Back: Baines, John Terry, Kompany, Vertonghen (better defense than yours)
    MF: Harzard (or Alexis Sanchez), Di Maria, Fabregas, Yaya Toure (MF in my opinion are equal, give or take)
    Fwd: Aguero, Diego Costa

You have better forwards (but Aguero and Costa aren't pushovers) and the Premier League matches your midfield you had to pull from 2 leagues and the Premier League defense is definitely better.
    You can't be serious to think your defense is better than mine......I could also drop the players from Juventus and just add the players from Atletico Madrid, who is unbeaten vs Real Madrid in 5 games since losing to them in the Champions League Final... But you probably don't know any of their players and think they stink...

Comment

You can't be serious to think your defense is better than mine......I could also drop the players from Juventus and just add the players from Atletico Madrid, who is unbeaten vs Real Madrid in 5 games since losing to them in the Champions League Final... But you probably don't know any of their players and think they stink...
      You should've put Diego Godin in your back 3 if you had any idea what were talking about.

Comment

You should've put Diego Godin in your back 3 if you had any idea what were talking about.
        If you only you knew he doesn't play for any of the 3 teams ( Real, Barca or Juventus) that I originally had chosen....smuck!

Comment

What a weekend!! The FA cup is unlike anything else. To have clubs like Man City, Chelsea, Southampton, Spurs all get knocked out and Man United and Liverpool going to a replay is fantastic!

That is what is so great about Football!!
          Anyday Jose Mourinho loses is a good day - even if he did field a team made up largely of reserves.

Comment

You guys have forgotten that the German machine rules soccer in every way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X