Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Financial problems? The next club to go down maybe?
    Stop replying to your own posts. You're not going to be successful in taking down the Bolts. You weren't successful in "taking down" GPS. GPS did it to themselves. My kid is on Seacoast so I don't care about the Bolts (but we were on the Bolts for a few years). Bolts are a good club. Every club is being hit with everchanging rules and limitations. Everyone is doing the best they can so chill the F out. No one pays $4000...you are being ridiculous. However I will add that paying $2000 for the product that club players are receiving has become foolish. I understand that clubs need to make money to survive and that I can pull my kid out...but we tried to hang in there and help the club so that when things recover we can get back to playing soccer. Now, we have paid two years of fee's and had the Thanksgiving tournament in 2019 and then everything went dark. No interleague games (even though high school played). No tournaments (I completely understand this but it should be reduced from our fee's). No recruiting assistance (I understand the dead period but the clubs could put forth an effort). The whole situation is unfortunate but now it is getting to be a complete waste of money.

Comment

Stop replying to your own posts. You're not going to be successful in taking down the Bolts. You weren't successful in "taking down" GPS. GPS did it to themselves. My kid is on Seacoast so I don't care about the Bolts (but we were on the Bolts for a few years). Bolts are a good club. Every club is being hit with everchanging rules and limitations. Everyone is doing the best they can so chill the F out. No one pays $4000...you are being ridiculous. However I will add that paying $2000 for the product that club players are receiving has become foolish. I understand that clubs need to make money to survive and that I can pull my kid out...but we tried to hang in there and help the club so that when things recover we can get back to playing soccer. Now, we have paid two years of fee's and had the Thanksgiving tournament in 2019 and then everything went dark. No interleague games (even though high school played). No tournaments (I completely understand this but it should be reduced from our fee's). No recruiting assistance (I understand the dead period but the clubs could put forth an effort). The whole situation is unfortunate but now it is getting to be a complete waste of money.
      4000 wow thats a lot, our club is less than 2000 and we always beat the bolts team we play. Where does the money go?

Comment

4000 wow thats a lot, our club is less than 2000 and we always beat the bolts team we play. Where does the money go?
        BAs bar bill

Comment

Our boys have been practicing since June - mid December and we start back in February with the Bolts. We don't feel comfortable having our boys playing inside and getting a 6 week break between a 7 month period going to 5 months from Feb - June is nothing to complain about.
          Lots of clubs practicing outside right now.

Comment

Your kid plays for seacoast, why are you posting then. Get a life

Comment

Amazing what teams can get away with

Comment

How did Bolts get a west region what a waste

Comment

How did Bolts get a west region what a waste
                  Answer: money money money

Comment

none of you complaining about the Bolts actually has a son that plays I take it. What's it matter if they practice to you? Probably a Surf parent starting trouble. Bolts are practicing...end of story.

Comment

Not a Bolts' parent, however, my kid has participated in a number of the Bolts' clinics over the past month. The clinics have been very well organized, good coaching and very competitive scrimmages and small sided games. There has also been a good mix of Bolts' and non-Bolts' players.

Comment

Not a Bolts' parent, however, my kid has participated in a number of the Bolts' clinics over the past month. The clinics have been very well organized, good coaching and very competitive scrimmages and small sided games. There has also been a good mix of Bolts' and non-Bolts' players.
                        There is no practices in January and you cannot have Non bolts players during season - what are you talking about

Comment

There is no practices in January and you cannot have Non bolts players during season - what are you talking about
                          The Bolts have held clinics outside since early December. These clinics have a fee for both Bolts and non-Bolts' players.

Also, literally every club has been inviting non-club players to attend practices for years. That is how teams are formed.

Comment

The Bolts have held clinics outside since early December. These clinics have a fee for both Bolts and non-Bolts' players.

Also, literally every club has been inviting non-club players to attend practices for years. That is how teams are formed.
                            So the bolts charged the club fees, cancelled all January practices and then kindly let families pay to actually have sessions in the period they were supposed to have sessions? If we aren’t seeing this as an absolute joke then we might as well pack it in now. Criminal

Comment

A number of clubs changed their training times and locations due to COVID. This included holding practices earlier in the summer and extending outside practices through December. This was done in response to feedback from parents who were not comfortable with their kids practicing indoors. If you are a parent (and not a troll from a competing club trying to stir up sh&t to try to make a competitor look bad) reach out to your club to express your concerns.

Comment

A number of clubs changed their training times and locations due to COVID. This included holding practices earlier in the summer and extending outside practices through December. This was done in response to feedback from parents who were not comfortable with their kids practicing indoors. If you are a parent (and not a troll from a competing club trying to stir up sh&t to try to make a competitor look bad) reach out to your club to express your concerns.
                                Just stop. Bolts has something like 8 metro teams for 2009 boys alone and that doesn't even count the RDL group of 30+ kids (that is supposed to be 26, max). Finding a place for them all to train inside was clearly not a priority. My son's team of a similar age is training inside and not one parent pulled their kid due to covid fears. Even if the Globe doesn't understand that kids are at zero risk from covid, evidently sports parents do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X