Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the one thing we have learned is that it does not take much for the hyper sensitive FI & SC to get into a circlejerk frenzy. Being so defensive shows the insecurities of knowing what your doing is wrong. Not even Mach1 puts in disguised club soccer teams into supraliga.

Read the threads on this site. I really don't think Pumas-Ambush are disguising their super liga teams. They make it very clear who is on their teams. Let me guess, you think they should pay their Massachusetts club coach to come to RI to coach super liga games so they can wear their club jerseys so they are not disguising? Seriously, think about what you are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      why would they do that? Surf will be getting in the ecnl soon...
      lmao!!

Comment

I don't know SC, but i do know FI. Bet you won't approach either one of them the next time you see them and tell them that they are doing something wrong. Why not do that? Maybe you could make them see what they are doing is wrong.
        I think the issue has to be brought to SRI and Super Liga. What is the definition and requirements for having a town program?

Comment

I don't know SC, but i do know FI. Bet you won't approach either one of them the next time you see them and tell them that they are doing something wrong. Why not do that? Maybe you could make them see what they are doing is wrong.
          No thank you sir. Sounds physically dangerous and threatening.
          Is there a history of hitting young women?

Comment

What you need to understand Mr Izzo & friends, Scott, Louise. We are players, are you so naive to think we do not see these posts. We see them and talk on our back channels.
            Physically threatening us?

Is it to much to ask for those of us that parents will not or cannot afford club soccer to play town soccer at the highest level without encountering your clubs or say the beating is good for you? How greedy are you? You have club soccer, tournaments, indoor, futsal.
            Please leave.

Comment

What you need to understand Mr Izzo & friends, Scott, Louise. We are players, are you so naive to think we do not see these posts. We see them and talk on our back channels.

Is it to much to ask for those of us that parents will not or cannot afford club soccer to play town soccer at the highest level without encountering your clubs or say the beating is good for you? How greedy are you? You have club soccer, tournaments, indoor, futsal.
              Please leave.

The only question to comment on is the threatening thing. If a person is called out by name, do you not think they have the right to ask to know who the accuser is? The rest of your questions have been answered in previous posts/threads, you just refuse to accept the facts. Probably because you are not happy in your soccer situation. The rules of the league are the rules that are followed.

Comment

I think the issue has to be brought to SRI and Super Liga. What is the definition and requirements for having a town program?

Yeah, and while you are at it, mine as well call all the indoor facilities in RI and tell them not to let these illegal teams ( as you call them) play indoor Winter game leagues, against the very same Superliga teams they play outdoors in Spring and Fall. Debate that.

Cities that have 1,000 plus kids to draw from, they should be excluded also because it's unfair that they have a bigger player pool, so the smaller cities don't stand a chance. So let's get rid of the larger cities as well.

It's not about the trophy, but it sure seems that it is about the trophy to you.

Comment

Please leave.

What you fail to understand is at the "u little" age groups, there are 3 levels of soccer. Rec/Competitive(super liga)/Premier. All 3 have levels have tournaments and indoor, and futsal is a completely different sport, (but you can do futsal also), so no greed there. Premier kids play premier, Rec kids play Rec, and both of them meet up in competitive. If you don't want the challenge, your "highest level" should be REC. I still don't understand the "beating good for you" thing. My kid's team had 4 really good games in Fall Super liga. Without the premier kids, half or more of Super liga would not exist. Blah blah blah, but your team is all premier... That's why we PLAY UP.

Comment

Yeah, and while you are at it, mine as well call all the indoor facilities in RI and tell them not to let these illegal teams ( as you call them) play indoor Winter game leagues, against the very same Superliga teams they play outdoors in Spring and Fall. Debate that.

Cities that have 1,000 plus kids to draw from, they should be excluded also because it's unfair that they have a bigger player pool, so the smaller cities don't stand a chance. So let's get rid of the larger cities as well.

It's not about the trophy, but it sure seems that it is about the trophy to you.
                    These are Baysidefc parents or coaches who hate the idea that these girls are the best in the state. They were town players first and then went premier .

Smithfield and Cumberland coaches have done such a better job in developing girls than Bayside with 1/4 of the resources like clinics, 2 practices a week and camps.

When the original Strikers teams started to catch and up and beating Bayside teams Baysidefc quickly merged them . The same thing happen in Cumberland. In Providence/Pawtucket the Pumas coaches told them to go pound sand and they went to NEFC. Get over it !!

Comment

These are Baysidefc parents or coaches who hate the idea that these girls are the best in the state. They were town players first and then went premier .

Smithfield and Cumberland coaches have done such a better job in developing girls than Bayside with 1/4 of the resources like clinics, 2 practices a week and camps.

When the original Strikers teams started to catch and up and beating Bayside teams Baysidefc quickly merged them . The same thing happen in Cumberland. In Providence/Pawtucket the Pumas coaches told them to go pound sand and they went to NEFC. Get over it !!
                      Complete and utter nonsense. Bayside continues to be the preeminent destination for girls in the state. Is there talent elsewhere getting solid coaching? Yes. But, top to bottom, across all age groups, Bayside has the highest concentration of talent and most consistent coaching. NEFC may have been better / even at an age group or two but for the most part Bayside was stronger.

Comment

Complete and utter nonsense. Bayside continues to be the preeminent destination for girls in the state. Is there talent elsewhere getting solid coaching? Yes. But, top to bottom, across all age groups, Bayside has the highest concentration of talent and most consistent coaching. NEFC may have been better / even at an age group or two but for the most part Bayside was stronger.

Talking girls side only. Yes, top to bottom, Bayside is best in RI, not at every age group, but as a whole, (big deal), there are only 3 real clubs in RI, and 1 is only 5 months old, Bayside Surf Bruno, (please don't say mach 1 and liverpool, that's a joke). Please back up your claim they are even or better than nefc at any age group u9-u16 girls.

Comment

Smithfield and Cumberland? That is funny.

A lot of comedians on here.

The Puma players only practice with their club teams. Pumas does not develop any players they just recruit and SC and LR make a little extra money

Comment

Talking girls side only. Yes, top to bottom, Bayside is best in RI, not at every age group, but as a whole, (big deal), there are only 3 real clubs in RI, and 1 is only 5 months old, Bayside Surf Bruno, (please don't say mach 1 and liverpool, that's a joke). Please back up your claim they are even or better than nefc at any age group u9-u16 girls.
                            The reference was to NEFC Southeast which does not exist anymore in response to the ridiculous comment about Bayside. This is a RI board focused on RI club discussion. NEFC Southeast was used as comparison they were the only club that was competitive with Bayside. Remains to be seen what becomes of RI Surf in next year or two.

To be clear the comment was not made in reference to the NEFC top teams (i.e. GA).

Comment

Smithfield and Cumberland? That is funny.

A lot of comedians on here.

The Puma players only practice with their club teams. Pumas does not develop any players they just recruit and SC and LR make a little extra money

If LR is a puma coach, and his team plays for surf which he coaches, how is that not developing players? The recruiting thing. We all do it, get used to it. Bayside was not the only coaches responsible for developing the players that went to LR at Surf. Besides, the Bayside kids that went to surf, when they played for Bayside, the team was average at best (sorry kids). LR top 3 on the team you are referencing at surf, those 3 are better players right now than any of the players that came from Bayside. So i guess LR knows what he is doing.

Comment

If LR is a puma coach, and his team plays for surf which he coaches, how is that not developing players? The recruiting thing. We all do it, get used to it. Bayside was not the only coaches responsible for developing the players that went to LR at Surf. Besides, the Bayside kids that went to surf, when they played for Bayside, the team was average at best (sorry kids). LR top 3 on the team you are referencing at surf, those 3 are better players right now than any of the players that came from Bayside. So i guess LR knows what he is doing.
                                Baysides best players actually stayed on Bayside and that team has an amazing coaching team now. Three of those Bayside girls that are still there have better foot skills and speed than any of the girls who left and went to Surf. We are leaving the Surf team. It’s a mess and many are moving on to Scorpions or looking around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X