Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you haven't noticed there is a big difference between ECNL-R and ECNL.

ECNL-R is the new CDL.
    The new ECNL -R is the old NPL only worse because some of the older age group teams only have one team whether good or bad and they play in ECNLR

Comment

The new ECNL -R is the old NPL only worse because some of the older age group teams only have one team whether good or bad and they play in ECNLR
      Many mls next pay to play teams also have npl players
      (hardly elite talent).

Comment

Exactly. Wish people payed attention.

Comment

Well, soccer parents are dumb. They are always willing to pay more to be in a special league.

Comment

Why don’t they just go with promotion relegation across all age groups? Too afraid to piss off some butt hurt parents when their kids team gets the boot for not performing well? In my opinion it’s ridiculous that all teams across an entire club get a free pass when there are definitely teams not deserving across all age groups. You have the structure in place with ECNL, ECNL-R & FCL now just have promotion across all leagues at every age group and gender. Then the play on the field will determine the best teams as it should. That may stop some players from having to drive 100 miles to find a team for their talented kid.

Comment

Why don’t they just go with promotion relegation across all age groups? Too afraid to piss off some butt hurt parents when their kids team gets the boot for not performing well? In my opinion it’s ridiculous that all teams across an entire club get a free pass when there are definitely teams not deserving across all age groups. You have the structure in place with ECNL, ECNL-R & FCL now just have promotion across all leagues at every age group and gender. Then the play on the field will determine the best teams as it should. That may stop some players from having to drive 100 miles to find a team for their talented kid.
              Promotion and relegation don’t work at youth level plus US does not even have it in pro sports.
              Consolidation at club and league levels is what’s needed among many other things.

Comment

Because its about the money.
                What will happen when a team gets relegated.. the parents will move the kid to a different club and that club loses the player and more importantly the parents money!

By having all the clubs teams in one league and playing in one place, the club can reduce costs by having a coach with multiple teams without having to be in different cities. Some clubs have even started having coaches with 3 teams! They can also move players around easier when shorthanded.

play on the field will never be the driving force. Follow the money.
                I wish it could be different but it will never be.
                Even the coaches and administrators that start out with good motives eventually realize.. Hey wait a minute.. I can make a lot of money doing this and quit my day job. I have seen it first hand. I'm not blaming them. They have to put food on the table but dreams of clubs doing what is best for the players and the game will never happen. ever.

Comment

Now that we know the two new clubs joining ECNL on the girls side...what do ya'll think?

Comment

Now that we know the two new clubs joining ECNL on the girls side...what do ya'll think?

Florida premier is well deserving of ecnl so that did not come as a surprise. This will truly solidify ecnl legitimacy as a top league in florida.

Comment

Which clubs made it?

Comment

Wait....who are they?

Comment

Poster is trolling

Comment

Widely known amongst inner circles who the two clubs are. Not public yet but I over heard some coaches talking at ECNL Sanford and they confirmed.

Comment

Widely known amongst inner circles who the two clubs are. Not public yet but I over heard some coaches talking at ECNL Sanford and they confirmed.
                              Give it up, then, to the TS inner circles

Comment

Give it up, then, to the TS inner circles

If you must know fpfc and pbg

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X