Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's good to see the 4 09 select girls that start for the 08 select team playing up 2 divisions. That should be fun
    What's interesting is that these 4 girls don't only start for the 08s. They also start for the 09s. Select just being Select.

Comment

Any 08 scores from this weekend?

Comment

Not posted yet

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...roupID=1021206

Comment

They won’t be posted at all

Comment

They won’t be posted at all
            Yes, it has been scientifically proven that posting youth sports scores spreads covid.

Comment

Yes, it has been scientifically proven that posting youth sports scores spreads covid.
              It only spreads if you post scores

Comment

It only spreads if you post scores
                Well can someone at least post the Surf vs. Walpole town soccer score? That's the only one that matters.

Comment

No gloating scores? No trashing of other teams, coaches, leagues, and other people's parenting? Come on, everyone, we're never going to reach the 2007 thread level at this rate.

Comment

Gloating isn't necessary because there were some really good games against local teams that don't see or haven't seen one another in years. Hats off to all the 08 teams that came out last weekend to play, and play hard. I of course don't know who won or lost outside of the bracket teams we played against, but I will say that NEFC DA is as talented as I expected them to be. Stars White and Scorps played well but they both need to develop more as cohesive units. There is a lot of individual talent on those two teams, but they were missing comradery for each other. When you look at NEFC and Aztec, those girls all fought together, but with white and scorps, there was some level of division and it affected their game play. For Aztec, I was not previously aware of the insurmountable loss those kids have endured over the last few months. I sincerely want to express my condolences to those families who lost their children, and all of the Aztec players for the loss of their teammates. It was referenced on their social media that they played in honor of those teammates, and Aztec certainly did that this weekend.

Comment

Thank you, the club losing two players (neither 08's, just to be clear) has been hard to fathom. Definitely puts a lot of things in perspective.

Comment

did surf navy 08 play nefc 08 DA this weekend ?

Comment

did surf navy 08 play nefc 08 DA this weekend ?
                          Playing now

Comment

Playing now
                            they meet at last!

Comment

Scorpions 2 Stars White 1

Comment

Playing now
                                Come on. Score?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X