Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Prime FC Miami parents are pissed right now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omar piping in to try to save his attempt at creating his own club next year. More mess to come...
    Hahahhahahaha I was thinking the same thing. Omar is a nice person and a stone cold poop face liar. He has been exposed. It’s a damn shame he tarnished his own rep.

Screwed himself. Will prob end up at Pinecrest.

Comment

Hahahhahahaha I was thinking the same thing. Omar is a nice person and a stone cold poop face liar. He has been exposed. It’s a damn shame he tarnished his own rep.

Screwed himself. Will prob end up at Pinecrest.
      The turd Ramiro is up early. Will Pinecrest have anymore teams once Prime takes all of them?

Comment

You all need to stop complaining. Of the hundreds of clubs in SOFLA you decided to go to prime or Weston Mainly because of the patch
        You come with the bull of exposure and reputation (for real) Losers! pushing to get into any of these 2 clubs deserve all is happening to them. We know that next season you’ll be paying whatever they ask and again crying here anonymously . Useless and delusional parents

Comment

You all need to stop complaining. Of the hundreds of clubs in SOFLA you decided to go to prime or Weston Mainly because of the patch
          You come with the bull of exposure and reputation (for real) Losers! pushing to get into any of these 2 clubs deserve all is happening to them. We know that next season you’ll be paying whatever they ask and again crying here anonymously . Useless and delusional parents
          U Right.

Comment

Prime lying to Omar does not make Omar a liar. Omar is probably the best coach that club has. He’s played at all levels (D1 and professional). He’s also teaching new techniques and philosophies of the game, not antiquated forms like JH, daddy ball or the ACs of the world. He and Litto should both run.
            Omar is by far the worst coach and scumbag in the area. Lies constantly and continues to poach. A matter of time before this explodes is his bumboclat face.

Comment

Come to sks. We will take all of you. ECNL in Kendall.

Comment

Omar is by far the worst coach and scumbag in the area. Lies constantly and continues to poach. A matter of time before this explodes is his bumboclat face.
                What a s**t show...beyond any possible negative expectation
                Dade county laughingstock
                With this competition we sleep tight at our club

Comment

Come to sks. We will take all of you. ECNL in Kendall.
                  We are the SKUNKS Bitch!!

Comment

Omar is getting it together. Be patient.

Comment

Just give him a few more years, c'mon! You either got it or you don't.

Comment

The problem with Dade County is that when clubs feel threatened they start slinging mud. What does it say that Omar has a club for 1.5 years and has more teams and coaches than most Dade clubs? It isn't perfect here but it is miles better than Pinecrest, Breakers and Rush. Trust me the majority of the players came from there and my daughter played at two of those. Night & day

Comment

The problem with Dade County is that when clubs feel threatened they start slinging mud. What does it say that Omar has a club for 1.5 years and has more teams and coaches than most Dade clubs? It isn't perfect here but it is miles better than Pinecrest, Breakers and Rush. Trust me the majority of the players came from there and my daughter played at two of those. Night & day
                          The Breakers currently offer the best choice for girls in Dade County and its not even close

Comment

The Breakers currently offer the best choice for girls in Dade County and its not even close
                            Laughable

Comment

So it's ok to be lied to? Tells us all we need to know about your thoughts. I was lied to and it does not make an organization good.

Comment

Breakers, LOL. Only team worth anything is Juans 04 team. The rest are joke. Can't field full rosters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X