Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where the f*ck did you get that number? FT coaches earn on average 40K a year. That means coaching 2-3 teams and doing extra training like clinics, summer camps, winter training, and U-littles (2-5 years old). It's a hustle to do it year in and year out.

AND that all depends on the club you work for. lots of scum in this business.
    There's a reason most young coaches have other jobs, roommates and drive crap cars

Comment

Where the f*ck did you get that number? FT coaches earn on average 40K a year. That means coaching 2-3 teams and doing extra training like clinics, summer camps, winter training, and U-littles (2-5 years old). It's a hustle to do it year in and year out.

AND that all depends on the club you work for. lots of scum in this business.
      Speaking from experience

Comment

New younger coaches

There's a reason most young coaches have other jobs, roommates and drive crap cars
        my kids coach is a very nice young man with a hot little wife.
        Personally i think he sucks as a coach. The team sucks as well (I'm sure because of the coach).

He drives a decent car though.

Comment

my kids coach is a very nice young man with a hot little wife.
          Personally i think he sucks as a coach. The team sucks as well (I'm sure because of the coach).

He drives a decent car though.
          JT must of been the coach

Comment

More and more coaches running side businesses now as a way to stay in coaching, the clubs simply become their client base to get kids through their own revolving door.
            What club soccer offers isn't enough for our kids individual development so having coaches that want to stay in the coaching business and focusing on developing is better than when they have other jobs and not focusing full attention on their coaching. Its a service offered, you choose to do or not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X