CIAC will pause all fall sports activities until Aug 24

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s Fine to burn and loot entire cities for months with no repercussions though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Russia did interfere in 2016, it's the impact that is debated. Oh, and they hacked into our government systems under Trump's watch with no snap back from his administration. Similarly Trump gives racists a pass by just not saying anything. He doesn't have to be an implicit racist just complicit to communicate his approval. Not all GOP voters are racists but they're fine with racists being under the umbrella.
      Well. Joe has the intel and he stated there would be repercussions. I saw he signed a lot of ceremonial docs to make dems feel good, but haven't seen any real action yet. When is he going to slap more sanctions on Russia then? Is he going to draw red lines like Obama did. Under Trump, there was no Russian aggressions (annexing Crimea, shutting off natural gas pipelines, election meddling (remember, you can say they meddled on Trumps behalf, but it was done under the nose of Obama and Biden while Biden's kid was collecting bribes disguised as board compensation and hidden in the form of diamonds). I hope there are none under Biden as there were the first time the clown was in the rodeo.

Not all democrats are Antifa, but they are fine including them under the umbrella. They also have plenty of racists and xenophobes under their umbrella. Have you forgotten about the former presidents racist preacher who he refused to denounce? https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...8QiU_blog.html
      What about Omar, Tlaib and Pressley? What about Biden praising his KKK friend Byrd?

Dems love to condemn and label anyone who opposes them as racist. It is a great strategy to whip minorities into a frenzy every 4 years and get their votes. I noticed none of the useless pieces of paper Joe signed his first three days are doing anything substantive to solve the wealth gap, gender gap and historical racial disparities. Waiting for that to come.....to all black democrats, dont hold your breathe.

Comment

Reports say when Joe wakes up he is confused and does not know where he is. It takes Jill 20 minutes to settle him down.
        Remember when dems were clamoring about Trump's health and his obesity? Remember when they said his physical results should be released. Where are they now asking for old man biden's. In his own words, he almost dies on the table and 60% of people who had we he had suffer permanent brain damage. Media says he didn't though and no proof offerred.

Comment

Remember when dems were clamoring about Trump's health and his obesity? Remember when they said his physical results should be released. Where are they now asking for old man biden's. In his own words, he almost dies on the table and 60% of people who had we he had suffer permanent brain damage. Media says he didn't though and no proof offerred.
          i think we have a right to know how long biden sleeps per day. Why all the lids?

I saw the pic of him maskless at the lincoln memorial with his maskless family. He had a 10 mile stare and drool on the corner of his mouth.

Comment

Well. Joe has the intel and he stated there would be repercussions. I saw he signed a lot of ceremonial docs to make dems feel good, but haven't seen any real action yet. When is he going to slap more sanctions on Russia then? Is he going to draw red lines like Obama did. Under Trump, there was no Russian aggressions (annexing Crimea, shutting off natural gas pipelines, election meddling (remember, you can say they meddled on Trumps behalf, but it was done under the nose of Obama and Biden while Biden's kid was collecting bribes disguised as board compensation and hidden in the form of diamonds). I hope there are none under Biden as there were the first time the clown was in the rodeo.

Not all democrats are Antifa, but they are fine including them under the umbrella. They also have plenty of racists and xenophobes under their umbrella. Have you forgotten about the former presidents racist preacher who he refused to denounce? https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...8QiU_blog.html
            What about Omar, Tlaib and Pressley? What about Biden praising his KKK friend Byrd?

Dems love to condemn and label anyone who opposes them as racist. It is a great strategy to whip minorities into a frenzy every 4 years and get their votes. I noticed none of the useless pieces of paper Joe signed his first three days are doing anything substantive to solve the wealth gap, gender gap and historical racial disparities. Waiting for that to come.....to all black democrats, dont hold your breathe.
            Biden and other democratic leaders all condemned the violence of this summer

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN25V2O1

Biden and the Dems are building support for raising the minimum wage, improving healthcare and more for the lower and middle class. Will that happen in the first week? Of course, not. Repealing all of Trump's Bullcrap is easy, takes a few minutes, then they will move to the meatier issues.

What has the GOP done the last DECADE for the average American?

Comment

It’s Fine to burn and loot entire cities for months with no repercussions though.
              imagine if a cop shot one of them....Trump would have been to blame and all cops would have been racist.

A black capitol cop......he was just doing his job and was threatened by the unarmed woman

Comment

Years of immunity they say.
                I told you that back in June.
                As we hit 100 million + infected
                Re-infection is very very rare. Less then 1,000 documented cases out of over 100,000,000.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...sts-for-years/

Comment

imagine if a cop shot one of them....Trump would have been to blame and all cops would have been racist.

A black capitol cop......he was just doing his job and was threatened by the unarmed woman
                  Who was invading a secure, protected space

Comment

Biden and other democratic leaders all condemned the violence of this summer

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN25V2O1

Biden and the Dems are building support for raising the minimum wage, improving healthcare and more for the lower and middle class. Will that happen in the first week? Of course, not. Repealing all of Trump's Bullcrap is easy, takes a few minutes, then they will move to the meatier issues.

What has the GOP done the last DECADE for the average American?
                    You're joking right? They were the ones that actually incited violence over the summer ..... Way more than Trump. If any of them said not to, I believe it webt someyhingike this:

https://youtu.be/W9ZD3_ppcPE

Comment

ANTIFA doesn’t exist in America. Show me an example of an ANTIFA rally and I’ll show you 1000 examples of far right militias, clubs, and other organizations holding events. They are an excuse team Trump uses for the bad behavior of his supporters.

Comment

No Russian aggressions under Trump? Are you mental? They hacked into basically every branch of government beginning in Feb 2020. This was widely reported and discussed. The hack was so big we don’t even know if we can ever get them out of our systems. Did you forget also about how Russia was deliberately targeting US service members in Syria. You are really reaching with the comment of no pipeline outages. Yes Ukrainian houses were warm for four years, the Russian occupation in the east and in Crimea still keeps going.

Did you read how many people Trump had on Dr. Bird’s team for organizing a response to this pandemic? Zero. Yes the truth is coming out now on why we are where we are. Complete and utter gross negligence. Yes you like and want more of it. Go eat a COVID sandwich.

Comment

ANTIFA doesn’t exist in America. Show me an example of an ANTIFA rally and I’ll show you 1000 examples of far right militias, clubs, and other organizations holding events. They are an excuse team Trump uses for the bad behavior of his supporters.
                          Here, I posted from CNN because you buy the propaganda they sell.
                          Who are these people rioting? They are not Trump supporters or right wing.
                          I don’t care what you call them. I call them criminals.
                          Don’t want that crap near me.
                          https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/us/po...ged/index.html

Comment

Years of immunity they say.
                            I told you that back in June.
                            As we hit 100 million + infected
                            Re-infection is very very rare. Less then 1,000 documented cases out of over 100,000,000.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...sts-for-years/
                            Did you read the study? How big or small was the cohort?

Comment

Did you read the study? How big or small was the cohort?
                              Yup it was small. But it is another 1 of the 1000 cuts that kills.
                              Do you want links to the 20+ other studies that say almost the exact same thing?
                              The evidence continues to mount.
                              This is just the latest example.

Comment

Sub humans

Here, I posted from CNN because you buy the propaganda they sell.
                                Who are these people rioting? They are not Trump supporters or right wing.
                                I don’t care what you call them. I call them criminals.
                                Don’t want that crap near me.
                                https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/us/po...ged/index.html
                                If you watch, one of the animals has an equality hoodie....to funny

https://nypost.com/2021/01/24/nypd-r...-stripped-man/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X