Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry not FI, sure than JB? Either way pretty awful post about yesterday you had all your facts wrong. The best thing we can all do is stop playing Ambush just don’t accept them into any leagues. Why? Because the dads come on here lying, putting down players and teams etc. if I was the owner of RIFL after yesterday I wouldn’t let the team come back. It’s really terrible to have all these dads saying such awful things about teams and again not true
    Btw we all know it was FI and JB who posted this.

To BE CLEAR;
    RIFL just started up with the girls. Who won both games.
    RIFL is teaching a group of girls how to play Futsal.
    They divided into two teams for the first time yesterday.
    These girls only have had 4 trainings due to the pause and holidays.
    These girls are ages 2009-2012, and not all club players. Some just town.
    These kids don’t even know each other’s names but learning.
    They won both games good for them but it was only practice to them.

The Ambush dads running the team were upset they lost. Why? They played older girls with more experience. Let it go. No need to come on here and put teams and kids down.
    Ambush needs to be banned from all leagues. Not due to the kids, due to the dads who are causing major problems between the kids. The kids are making comments to each other like “your team sucks.” That’s stuff they hear from their parents.
    This brainchild of all this super team stuff is SC and LR. This is what they teach to puma/ambush. Everything is fine if they win, but they game the system by playing superliga just for the win. It needs to stop, these are bad people.

Comment

Sorry not FI, sure than JB? Either way pretty awful post about yesterday you had all your facts wrong. The best thing we can all do is stop playing Ambush just don’t accept them into any leagues. Why? Because the dads come on here lying, putting down players and teams etc. if I was the owner of RIFL after yesterday I wouldn’t let the team come back. It’s really terrible to have all these dads saying such awful things about teams and again not true
      Btw we all know it was FI and JB who posted this.

To BE CLEAR;
      RIFL just started up with the girls. Who won both games.
      RIFL is teaching a group of girls how to play Futsal.
      They divided into two teams for the first time yesterday.
      These girls only have had 4 trainings due to the pause and holidays.
      These girls are ages 2009-2012, and not all club players. Some just town.
      These kids don’t even know each other’s names but learning.
      They won both games good for them but it was only practice to them.

The Ambush dads running the team were upset they lost. Why? They played older girls with more experience. Let it go. No need to come on here and put teams and kids down.
      Ambush needs to be banned from all leagues. Not due to the kids, due to the dads who are causing major problems between the kids. The kids are making comments to each other like “your team sucks.” That’s stuff they hear from their parents.

*** Can someone fill me in on who "JB" is?

There was a game back in Feb 2020, where an Ambush girl said to another player, your team sucks. That player no longer plays for Ambush. Keep grabbing at straws, no players put any kids or teams down. But yes, our parents will defend our team/children on here and call out the teams that call us out, as was done after the futsal game yesterday. Continue your hate and jealousy. You said above "it's not the kids", but also said they tell teams they suck. Is it the kids or the parents now? Yeah your right though, kids don't have a mind of their own to be mean to each other, without you trying to put it on the parents. But like i said above also, that was a year ago, by 1 player who is no longer with the team. Also, you want RIFL to kick them out, for a parent posting a response on an "anonymous" thread, that responded to a person trolling their kids team? You obviously are trying to avoid playing Ambush.

Comment

This brainchild of all this super team stuff is SC and LR. This is what they teach to puma/ambush. Everything is fine if they win, but they game the system by playing superliga just for the win. It needs to stop, these are bad people.
        To think that ambush and pumas are admitting to scouting teams on this sight. Remember, these are children. And to think they have game tape? This is a safety issue as these folks may not be stable.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2908969]This brainchild of all this super team stuff is SC and LR. This is what they teach to puma/ambush. Everything is fine if they win, but they game the system by playing superliga just for the win. It needs to stop, these are bad people.

1 player on Ambush played with LR in the winter last year (FI daughter). LR and SC have nothing to do with Ambush. Matter of fact, not 1 Ambush player or parent has ever met or spoken to SC once. Never. LR met FI 1 year ago. How is LR and SC responsible for the Ambush brainchild when Ambush is on their 3rd year. Your statements are hysterical. Please keep them coming.

Comment

To think that ambush and pumas are admitting to scouting teams on this sight. Remember, these are children. And to think they have game tape? This is a safety issue as these folks may not be stable.

Scouting? No. It's called, we know most of the girls on the other team from previous games, RI is very small. Game tape? Yes, it is offered at the facility that we play at. What, we are not allowed to purchase it as you all are?

Comment

I don’t think any team is afraid of playing another team, so your statement that we don’t want to play ambush had zero to do with a team losing to ambush. But I don’t want my daughter playing Ambush or Pumas now, we will skip those games. Not because we don’t like competition but because the parents in charge of Pumas and ambush ie FI and friends are now watching our daughters, looking at tapes, talking about them, I’m so uncomfortable with the creepy nature of how this scouting is happening and I’m pulling my kid from those games. I don’t need creepy dads watching her, talking about her etc.

Comment

I don’t think any team is afraid of playing another team, so your statement that we don’t want to play ambush had zero to do with a team losing to ambush. But I don’t want my daughter playing Ambush or Pumas now, we will skip those games. Not because we don’t like competition but because the parents in charge of Pumas and ambush ie FI and friends are now watching our daughters, looking at tapes, talking about them, I’m so uncomfortable with the creepy nature of how this scouting is happening and I’m pulling my kid from those games. I don’t need creepy dads watching her, talking about her etc.

Or maybe you will just keep the player out of those games, as it bothers you that much that your player was not invited to play with Pumas or Ambush

Comment

Or maybe you will just keep the player out of those games, as it bothers you that much that your player was not invited to play with Pumas or Ambush
                  Well most of us never heard of Ambush or Pumas until this thread.
                  But how would our kid have gotten invited anyway? It’s not like we’ve ever had the opportunity to meet these bone heads who run the show. However now that this thread has started lots of us parents are talking and we may not have heard of you before but we know allllll about you now and would steer clear. Nobody is wanting to be invited on either team they whole thing seems very strange after reading these posts and talking to friends who do know who you are. Us dads are very aware of the garbage that’s happening in RI soccer

Comment

Who is JB

Comment

Please remove this embarrassing thread.
                      Not fair to the kids, parents and coaches of teams.
                      Ambush leader out to start trouble.
                      Coaches unite to stop this garbage please.

Comment

Well most of us never heard of Ambush or Pumas until this thread.
                        But how would our kid have gotten invited anyway? It’s not like we’ve ever had the opportunity to meet these bone heads who run the show. However now that this thread has started lots of us parents are talking and we may not have heard of you before but we know allllll about you now and would steer clear. Nobody is wanting to be invited on either team they whole thing seems very strange after reading these posts and talking to friends who do know who you are. Us dads are very aware of the garbage that’s happening in RI soccer
                        Probably will not see each other town dad. But if we do meet on turf or grass, than best you stay in the car.
                        # puma101

Comment

Something has gone terribly wrong with 2010 and 2011 girls. There is some talent but these girls are young, who knows. I’m concerned about the influence that some of these dads and coaches have had in all levels of soccer for these two age groups on the girls side. Who knew a couple of toxic ego driven parents could cause so much stress? It’s not right. The coaches of these age groups all over RI need to be aware that there is a negative self serving force behind the Ambush and Puma teams. They pretend wools are jealous but nobody is jealous or wants to be on those teams but we want to steer clear of those running them. They come on boards bragging, boasting, insulting and lying. I also believe they start the drama between Surf and Bayside.

Comment

Something has gone terribly wrong with 2010 and 2011 girls. There is some talent but these girls are young, who knows. I’m concerned about the influence that some of these dads and coaches have had in all levels of soccer for these two age groups on the girls side. Who knew a couple of toxic ego driven parents could cause so much stress? It’s not right. The coaches of these age groups all over RI need to be aware that there is a negative self serving force behind the Ambush and Puma teams. They pretend wools are jealous but nobody is jealous or wants to be on those teams but we want to steer clear of those running them. They come on boards bragging, boasting, insulting and lying. I also believe they start the drama between Surf and Bayside.
                            Why do you continue to talk about Ambush and Surf. Ambush is a group of girls from the same town that have been playing together since they were 5 years old. They then decided to play together in club. To have enough for a team they added some girls from their club because of friendships they made with them and to have enough players to keep playing together. What’s the problem? As far as Puma. Stop saying they’re doing it for the money. Trust me they’re not getting rich doing this. Many have said it before that RI is small with not a lot of players. Why not try to find these players and get them together to push and challenge each other to reach their potential. LR could leave these kids on town teams where they play 3 player hero ball and think there developing players to just find out later when they get to 11v11 and realize they don’t know what they’re doing and those three heroes never developed. The only way to get RI soccer better is for our limited pool of skilled players to find each other and push and challenge each other.

Comment

*yawn

Comment

Why do you continue to talk about Ambush and Surf. Ambush is a group of girls from the same town that have been playing together since they were 5 years old. They then decided to play together in club. To have enough for a team they added some girls from their club because of friendships they made with them and to have enough players to keep playing together. What’s the problem? As far as Puma. Stop saying they’re doing it for the money. Trust me they’re not getting rich doing this. Many have said it before that RI is small with not a lot of players. Why not try to find these players and get them together to push and challenge each other to reach their potential. LR could leave these kids on town teams where they play 3 player hero ball and think there developing players to just find out later when they get to 11v11 and realize they don’t know what they’re doing and those three heroes never developed. The only way to get RI soccer better is for our limited pool of skilled players to find each other and push and challenge each other.
                                Not sure if this is a case of brainwashing or complete ignorance. Over the years RI has produced many quality players. Players that grew up playing town, club and schools. Long before this LR was on the scene. To think that "skilled players need to find each other" to be successful shows how little you know about the game and more importantly the development of our children. It is the self aggrandizing behavior that is everything wrong with youth sports.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X