Fake Prez has lost, wear a mask

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course all the right news sources pounced on that comment. No one, left or right, should have expected a new administration to "change the trajectory" in two days. There is only so much that can be done to change the current trajectory. When you have x% of people already infected and in hospitals (where patients often linger for 203 weeks before passing), public health experts can pretty accurately forecast where the trend lines will go over the next several weeks. They had already projected 500K dead by the end of February several weeks ago. They are hopeful this latest plateau may hold and maybe we start to see a decline now that the most vulnerable are getting vaccinated. But you know what happens? As soon as Americans think the worst is over they start tossing masks and socializing again. There is also a big worry the more contagious variant will take over as the dominant one before more people can get vaccinated. It's literally a race against time to get more vaccinated before that happens. Unfortunately even in the UK where they've vaccinated millions this new strain is taking over quickly and the sheer volume of cases has hospital overwhelmed. Then we have all the fools that don't want to get vaccinated.

Vaccines can only be produced so fast and distributed - yet the new administration is using the defense production act and signing orders left and right to ramp up production, distribution, setting up huge vaccination centers run by FEMA, working with states to figure out where the glitches are and to fix them (since many of the problems are at the state level - the Feds have distributed 40M doses but only 20M have made it into arms so far). That alone is 250% more than what the last administration did. On Thursday 1.3M were vaccinated, up from an average in the 900,000 the prior several days. Finally, Biden made that comment in the context of trying to help people who have run out resources - more aid, a longer freeze on evictions and foreclosures etc. Had they stayed in power it's highly unlikely Trump and the GOP would have done a thing. Trump had no plan past getting out the first big batch of vaccines. He washed his hands of it all, too busy whining about having the election stolen from him

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      of course all the right news sources pounced on that comment. No one, left or right, should have expected a new administration to "change the trajectory" in two days. There is only so much that can be done to change the current trajectory. When you have x% of people already infected and in hospitals (where patients often linger for 203 weeks before passing), public health experts can pretty accurately forecast where the trend lines will go over the next several weeks. They had already projected 500K dead by the end of February several weeks ago. They are hopeful this latest plateau may hold and maybe we start to see a decline now that the most vulnerable are getting vaccinated. But you know what happens? As soon as Americans think the worst is over they start tossing masks and socializing again. There is also a big worry the more contagious variant will take over as the dominant one before more people can get vaccinated. It's literally a race against time to get more vaccinated before that happens. Unfortunately even in the UK where they've vaccinated millions this new strain is taking over quickly and the sheer volume of cases has hospital overwhelmed. Then we have all the fools that don't want to get vaccinated.

Vaccines can only be produced so fast and distributed - yet the new administration is using the defense production act and signing orders left and right to ramp up production, distribution, setting up huge vaccination centers run by FEMA, working with states to figure out where the glitches are and to fix them (since many of the problems are at the state level - the Feds have distributed 40M doses but only 20M have made it into arms so far). That alone is 250% more than what the last administration did. On Thursday 1.3M were vaccinated, up from an average in the 900,000 the prior several days. Finally, Biden made that comment in the context of trying to help people who have run out resources - more aid, a longer freeze on evictions and foreclosures etc. Had they stayed in power it's highly unlikely Trump and the GOP would have done a thing. Trump had no plan past getting out the first big batch of vaccines. He washed his hands of it all, too busy whining about having the election stolen from him

Fauci said he plan they are now using, is essentially Trumps plan with just a few tweaks. If you believe the Defense Production Act bs, you obviously have no knowledge of the regulatory requirements related to the production of vaccines. But you are a perfect target for Democrat bs.

Comment

Fauci said he plan they are now using, is essentially Trumps plan with just a few tweaks. If you believe the Defense Production Act bs, you obviously have no knowledge of the regulatory requirements related to the production of vaccines. But you are a perfect target for Democrat bs.
        Where did Fauci say that?

Comment

Where did Fauci say that?
          He said it in response to the fake CNN story claiming that the Trump administration had no plan.

Comment

He said it in response to the fake CNN story claiming that the Trump administration had no plan.
            Not what I heard . Should be easy for you to link the transcript or video in question so it may be a tell that you are lying that you have so far failed to do so.

But I’ll give you a chance to prove your veracity. Link the source

Comment

Not what I heard . Should be easy for you to link the transcript or video in question so it may be a tell that you are lying that you have so far failed to do so.

But I’ll give you a chance to prove your veracity. Link the source
              You must be a Democrat if you are too lazy to get your own information. Hint: search something other than CNN or MSNBC.

Comment

But he doesn't play golf, or watch FOX all day and rage tweet. Already a huge step up, even with an afternoon nap. My old man takes a nap everyday and still runs a successful company, sharp as a tack, two years older than Biden. Everyone should want him to have at least some success because where we are right now really sucks.
                Biden will further stoke hatred, resentment and division, just as he did while he was part of the Obama administration, which probably set us back 40 years.

Comment

Biden will further stoke hatred, resentment and division, just as he did while he was part of the Obama administration, which probably set us back 40 years.
                  You must have been living on a different planet the last 4 years to not have seen what Trump has done to divide this country. Now he's even divided his own party. The only people angry under Obama were all the white folk who couldn't get past having a black president.

Comment

You must have been living on a different planet the last 4 years to not have seen what Trump has done to divide this country. Now he's even divided his own party. The only people angry under Obama were all the white folk who couldn't get past having a black president.
                    So when those same people who were angry under Obama are now angry under Biden, does that mean they’re all white folk who can’t get past having a pasty white president?

Comment

You must have been living on Mars not to see that Obama and Biden stoked hatred anger, and division for 8 years.

Comment

You must have been living on Mars not to see that Obama and Biden stoked hatred anger, and division for 8 years.
                        You simply hated a smart black man as POTUS

Comment

You simply hated a smart black man as POTUS
                          Funny that you think you are a mind reader. I know dozens of people who prior to Obama took in stride having to subsidize dozens of people. But when Obama told them they didn't deserve what they worked a lifetime to achieve and that they had a duty to pay even more to subsidize even more takers, they developed a real hatred of the takers. Rather than being grateful for handouts, the takers supported by Obama were ungrateful and demanded even more. Not surprising that you fail to know such people as you and your friends are probably so young that you have never had to earn anything in your lifetimes. You just live a comfortable lifestyle based on your mommy's and daddy's work and have no clue what it takes to succeed and certainly no clue what if feels like to have someone tell you that a slug sitting on a couch deserves what you have earned through blood, sweat and tears more than you do. Until you have lived another 30 years, you can have no clue how Obama fanned hatred and division.

Comment

Funny that you think you are a mind reader. I know dozens of people who prior to Obama took in stride having to subsidize dozens of people. But when Obama told them they didn't deserve what they worked a lifetime to achieve and that they had a duty to pay even more to subsidize even more takers, they developed a real hatred of the takers. Rather than being grateful for handouts, the takers supported by Obama were ungrateful and demanded even more. Not surprising that you fail to know such people as you and your friends are probably so young that you have never had to earn anything in your lifetimes. You just live a comfortable lifestyle based on your mommy's and daddy's work and have no clue what it takes to succeed and certainly no clue what if feels like to have someone tell you that a slug sitting on a couch deserves what you have earned through blood, sweat and tears more than you do. Until you have lived another 30 years, you can have no clue how Obama fanned hatred and division.
                            So you're posting on an anonymous forum and are assuming you know about the poster? Doesn't matte as your post says it all. It's all about "me me me, keeping more of my money, screw everyone else, I don't care about people who are disadvantaged, dont' want to "lift all boats", everyone is a taker (which is funny since red states are huge takers).

Hate crimes and hate speech was up tremendously during the Trump years, but yeah sure, Trump wasn't a divider ;) lol

Comment

Fake Prez has lost, wear a mask

So you're posting on an anonymous forum and are assuming you know about the poster? Doesn't matte as your post says it all. It's all about "me me me, keeping more of my money, screw everyone else, I don't care about people who are disadvantaged, dont' want to "lift all boats", everyone is a taker (which is funny since red states are huge takers).

Hate crimes and hate speech was up tremendously during the Trump years, but yeah sure, Trump wasn't a divider ;) lol
                              at least 20 people shot over the weekend in chicago!!! thank you joe biden, kamala and mayor beetlejuice!!!

Comment

at least 20 people shot over the weekend in chicago!!! thank you joe biden, kamala and mayor beetlejuice!!!
                                I love it. Keep it coming. Feels so good when the losers throw in Biden to blame for the urban cities. Was never Trump's fault before. But now it's Biden's, who has been at this job because Trump failed so miserably. Keep up the crying. It's wonderful to read on a daily basis.

I was looking for similar Trump twitter rants this morning but somehow couldn't find them. I guess you'll do. Bwahahahahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X