Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which club President's & DOC's Are Leaving or Being Terminated For 2016/17 Season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which club President's & DOC's Are Leaving or Being Terminated For 2016/17 Season

I heard a rumor last night that our Club Director is leaving and going to a rival club. If this happens I'm sure many players will follow him because he is well known and respected which could totally change our teams' level if better players leave with him. Are they under contract year to year? Is it possible this can happen? Anyone have any experience with this?

Name and shame them!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I heard a rumor last night that our Club Director is leaving and going to a rival club. If this happens I'm sure many players will follow him because he is well known and respected which could totally change our teams' level if better players leave with him. Are they under contract year to year? Is it possible this can happen? Anyone have any experience with this?
      What club?

Comment

Troll

Comment

What club?
          Delray AC but my question is can that actually happen or are they committed to a club for a certain period? I don't think it very fair to players who don't want to leave their club and travel to another club but if the DOC leaves and takes players it kills the team thats left behind.

Comment

Delray AC but my question is can that actually happen or are they committed to a club for a certain period? I don't think it very fair to players who don't want to leave their club and travel to another club but if the DOC leaves and takes players it kills the team thats left behind.
            Steve is leaving AC Delray? and you expect players to follow him??

Comment

Pretty sure SB is not leaving Delray.

Comment

Steve is leaving AC Delray? and you expect players to follow him??
                LOL, exactly!!! That would be the best thing thats happened to Delray in a long time! That guy's been fired every club he's been at. Hey soccer mommy, you need to get out more!

Comment

Rumor I heard is that PZ at Wellington is leaving and taking over another larger local club. Anyone else hear this?

Comment

Wow this is worst then the tabloids at the supermarket Steve is not leaving

Comment

Rumor I heard is that PZ at Wellington is leaving and taking over another larger local club. Anyone else hear this?
                      No he isn't going anywhere

Comment

It's not fair? So if you get a better job offer is your current employer supposed to say it's not fair and you can't take the job?

I can guarantee if he is leaving nobody is forcing those players to also leave. They can all stay and play for whoever takes over at the club. That is the fair part, everyone has free choice to do what they feel is in their own best interest. Sounds very fair!

Comment

Pretty sure SB is not leaving Delray.
                          The Delray DOC is one of the least respected club directors out there, he's been fired at every club he's been at and that's a fact. Believe me nobody who knows anything about youth soccer will follow him anywhere

Comment

I heard the same thing, supposedly he is leaving Wellington and going to Boca

Comment

The Delray DOC is one of the least respected club directors out there, he's been fired at every club he's been at and that's a fact. Believe me nobody who knows anything about youth soccer will follow him anywhere
                              Because there is a respect of the year award given out by you at the league meetings? Shut the hell up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X