Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C1tbu tampa bay united premier girls 02

C1TBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 02 .....Does anyone know if this team is any good?

Well coached and they play good soccer, they just don't have the outside pace as others do.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      C1TBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 02 .....Does anyone know if this team is any good?
      Hasn't been picked yet so hard to say

Comment

picked

Hasn't been picked yet so hard to say
        Picked for what?

Comment

pace

Well coached and they play good soccer, they just don't have the outside pace as others do.
          Sorry I am not smart on soccer. What's outside pace mean?

Comment

Yes, i know

Comment

Sorry I am not smart on soccer. What's outside pace mean?
              speed

Comment

That all changes this year. I saw them at the clinic Tues night. They were Lilly gagging around like they already have a spot on the team. Rude awakening coming soon. Yes, they'll be good.

Comment

That all changes this year. I saw them at the clinic Tues night. They were Lilly gagging around like they already have a spot on the team. Rude awakening coming soon. Yes, they'll be good.
                  So you think none of them get invited back?

Comment

They definitely have an inside track, but they need to earn a spot on the ECNL like anyone else if they tryout. It looked to me that they felt they already had a roster spot in the bag.

Comment

They definitely have an inside track, but they need to earn a spot on the ECNL like anyone else if they tryout. It looked to me that they felt they already had a roster spot in the bag.
                      Its looking like the team will be mostly U14 players and they know it. None of them are taking tryouts for granted.

Comment

It needs to be made clear to these girls, all ages, that it is not likely that they will be able to compete as is. Loyalty can only go so far when you're trying to put together truly elite teams. If that message hasn't been sent loud and clear, TBU will have a much weaker group of B teams because people will get upset and leave.

Comment

Idk

It needs to be made clear to these girls, all ages, that it is not likely that they will be able to compete as is. Loyalty can only go so far when you're trying to put together truly elite teams. If that message hasn't been sent loud and clear, TBU will have a much weaker group of B teams because people will get upset and leave.
                          I am sure people will be upset if they don't make the first team, however I doubt many will leave the club. Because there really aren't many good choices out there. Honestly, where else would one go?

Comment

I am sure people will be upset if they don't make the first team, however I doubt many will leave the club. Because there really aren't many good choices out there. Honestly, where else would one go?
                            Based on their performance this past week-end in state cup, TBU girls just earned spots in region 3 premier league for 5 age groups for their second teams to play in next year. They have 13s, 14s, 16s, 17s and 18s in the final 4. So second teams will have region 3, and third teams will have npl and fourth teams could have fspl.....I can't imagine many clubs will be able to offer those options to their girls.

Comment

Based on their performance this past week-end in state cup, TBU girls just earned spots in region 3 premier league for 5 age groups for their second teams to play in next year. They have 13s, 14s, 16s, 17s and 18s in the final 4. So second teams will have region 3, and third teams will have npl and fourth teams could have fspl.....I can't imagine many clubs will be able to offer those options to their girls.
                              This is probably true. The second teams will get rolled in R3PL. U17 Sunrise plays R3PL, U16 FKK plays R3PL. Your U16s got hammered by FKK U16 and your U17 team has all that they can handle with sunrise. How do you expect your second teams to truly compete in R3PL. That is just Naive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X