Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the firevictorpastora.com thread ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the firevictorpastora.com thread ?

Why did the thread get deleted?
    The conspiracy theory is once rich beach daddy got called out he paid to have it removed.

It wasn't VP because if you search TS other negative threads about VP are still up. Have to give VP props, but rich beach daddy your man card has been pulled.

Originally posted by The Movement View Post
    Why did the thread get deleted?
    The conspiracy theory is once rich beach daddy got called out he paid to have it removed.

It wasn't VP because if you search TS other negative threads about VP are still up. Have to give VP props, but rich beach daddy your man card has been pulled.
    MAN CARD? Says the one who anonymously rips people on a site. Go to him and tell him in his face Mr BIG MAN!!!

Comment

He can not he is hiding at west pines

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        MAN CARD? Says the one who anonymously rips people on a site. Go to him and tell him in his face Mr BIG MAN!!!
        Mr. BIG MAN goes to almost every weston academy games, sneaks into weston fields where him and his kid where given the boot, and Rips on weston every chance he gets, him and his little army are the real venomous snakes!

Comment

Mr. BIG MAN goes to almost every weston academy games, sneaks into weston fields where him and his kid where given the boot, and Rips on weston every chance he gets, him and his little army are the real venomous snakes!
          why you talking sh/t? noone kicked my homeboy out. he paid biatch and ran out of the bs...
          kid is a beast a real pleasure to watch. you mofo are stuck. bring your lil rat to silver lakes and watch him get schooled on 1v1
          or if you prefer i can school you and remind you why they bullied you at school keyboard bully. be careful you don't know who you f&cking with.

Comment

why you talking sh/t? noone kicked my homeboy out. he paid biatch and ran out of the bs...
            kid is a beast a real pleasure to watch. you mofo are stuck. bring your lil rat to silver lakes and watch him get schooled on 1v1
            or if you prefer i can school you and remind you why they bullied you at school keyboard bully. be careful you don't know who you f&cking with.
            Lol, hilarious post. Is this skinny ankles talking?

Comment

Hurry and write the check for disney...
              3 and out

Comment

Lol, hilarious post. Is this skinny ankles talking?
                Dont you wish your wife had some?

Comment

Dont you wish your wife had some?
                  Not only my wife, I too wish her ankles were as skinny as yours.

Comment

Send me your number. Sergio my co worker loves man with skinny well shaven legs.

Comment

Send me your number. Sergio my co worker loves man with skinny well shaven legs.
                      i wouldn't want to get in between you and sergio. thanks for noticing, try not to make it so obvious next time... people can see you staring.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        send me your number. Sergio my co worker loves man with skinny well shaven legs.
                        305-342-5553

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X