Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong, caught at the start of the Spirit game and they never caught the Hernando player until almost the end of the Dynamo game on Sunday, as she had a fake players pass, as the manager of the team she plays for at Hernando was sitting on the sideline with her real card in hand waiting for the game to be over to tell the refs of her right age and about her fake players pass that her parents had printed out on there own and doctored. So Spirit had an understandable complaint, I will give them that, they had a player that was caught and one that was not, but if you are going to rectify the situation and make it right, then you must treat both situations the same and award both teams that faced Oldsmar as they were caught cheating, wins for both Dynamo and for Spirit and then let the points determine who goes to the final, and that would of been Dynamo, but nope, SW complained and complained until he was put in the finals. Which was a cluster and that is why they did not change it and award it back to Dynamo to play in the finals, because they had already messed up and put Spirit in the final 40 mins before the game started and did not switch it around again. I mean how can you change scores and bracket winners after games have already been played and right before the game starts. Poor ran tournament, and none of the Dynamo teams will be back next year, per statement put out today explaining the situation and how they plan to boycott all WFF tournaments next year.
    You really don't think you would of said anything if you found out? Come on you know you would of. I talked to CR and he was arguing for his team as he should and had no problem with us doing it. We showed them the rules how is that wrong? So we are wrong for questioning how it was going to be handled? We stated our case and the rules and it put the tournament in a difficult position. Your issue should be with the tournament not with us asking how it was to be handled. It was even said that this is going to cause issues because they posted the games and listed TBU in the final but never put anyone in the other spot at the time. Yes both sides pushed the issue because one team was going to get shafted because it was not handled In a timely or proper manner. If it was the other way around I would of been upset as well no doubt but not going to take it out on another team when the tournament didn't handle it properly. All the other lies a couple of you have posted not even going to respond. All I did was yell back and argue with the parents after they started with me. Go ahead say what you want but you were the one who called me a D bag in front of the girls, you were the ones that told me to bring it on. You were the ones that wanted to start something all I did is argued back and raise my voice. I will apologize for that but the other things you lie about if it makes you feel better at night justifying your actions trying to spin in the other way so be it. Have a great day.

Comment

Wrong, caught at the start of the Spirit game and they never caught the Hernando player until almost the end of the Dynamo game on Sunday, as she had a fake players pass, as the manager of the team she plays for at Hernando was sitting on the sideline with her real card in hand waiting for the game to be over to tell the refs of her right age and about her fake players pass that her parents had printed out on there own and doctored. So Spirit had an understandable complaint, I will give them that, they had a player that was caught and one that was not, but if you are going to rectify the situation and make it right, then you must treat both situations the same and award both teams that faced Oldsmar as they were caught cheating, wins for both Dynamo and for Spirit and then let the points determine who goes to the final, and that would of been Dynamo, but nope, SW complained and complained until he was put in the finals. Which was a cluster and that is why they did not change it and award it back to Dynamo to play in the finals, because they had already messed up and put Spirit in the final 40 mins before the game started and did not switch it around again. I mean how can you change scores and bracket winners after games have already been played and right before the game starts. Poor ran tournament, and none of the Dynamo teams will be back next year, per statement put out today explaining the situation and how they plan to boycott all WFF tournaments next year.
      No player was caught first game And there was a post it on there and ref ignored it then issue is with tournament not me. You can keep going on about I complained if your coach knew and didn't complain and show the rules to them I'm sure you would be upset with your coach but he did fight for your team and he had good points as well. We discussed it and his points and my points were both valid and we both agreed the tournament handled the situation poorly as did you and a couple of other parents as did I yelling back apologize for what? However I never cursed like one of the parents did. I never called anyone a name. I did say stay classy and I shouldn't of even acknowledged you parents when you started it and yelled back. All I said was apologize for what? We didn't use an illegal player. The rules said. Yes I yelled sorry for yelling at you.

Comment

Heard Spirit and WFF were merging after a deal was struck over the before mentioned finals. Heard WFF asked Dynamo to mergen, but they said not F'n way. So WFF said no F'n way you are going to the finals. Nothing new TBU pulls that crap all the time, but they usually only help their teams out.

Comment

Regardless of what happened, at the end of the day it's not a coaches decision to make or execute the rules. Any team in that situation would have fought for the right decision to be made. What is absolutely ridiculous is when any parent uses inappropriate language and threats in front of a group of 13yr old girls. Saying "how does it feel to be playing in a game you don't deserve to be in" is uncalled for. Take your beef up with the appropriate people. Show some class Dynamo.

Comment

Yes! Agreed. Dynamo parents lack class

Comment

Regardless of what happened, at the end of the day it's not a coaches decision to make or execute the rules. Any team in that situation would have fought for the right decision to be made. What is absolutely ridiculous is when any parent uses inappropriate language and threats in front of a group of 13yr old girls. Saying "how does it feel to be playing in a game you don't deserve to be in" is uncalled for. Take your beef up with the appropriate people. Show some class Dynamo.
              LOL!!! Class and Dynamo? hahahahahahahahahaha.

Were they screaming at you from the parking lot standing on the back of their trucks looking over their fog lights with a easy view because of all their lift kits?

Comment

Can't wait for this explanation as to why Oldsmar had to forfeit their game on Saturday. Rumor is they had a player from Orlando City's ECNL team play the game and score the games only goal. Rumor also is this player was told by the refs at the second game on Saturday that she could not play. There is also a rumor Oldsmar had a Hernando kid on the team for the tournament that had a copy of her player pass and that her coach did not give permission for her pass to be used. Even better the team that was bumped in the championship may have also had a Hernando kid playing for them with the same player pass issue. Anyone want to expand on this story.
                You almost had it. Oldsmar had two players playing that shouldn't have. The Orlando player had the wrong type of pass. The Hernando player had a copy that they made prior to asking for their release earlier this year. Where you are wrong is about Dynamos guest player. She had full permission granted by her team and league and her legit player pass.

The problem is that WFF decided to change scores after all games were played. Dynamo went into Sunday thinking a win or tie and they would advance, which they did tie. After the scores are changed though, Dynamo would have needed a win

The second problem is that WFF had nobody on site to handle this issue. If they knew about it on Saturday, why wasn't anyone there on Sunday?

The third problem is after the Registrar, DOC, and coach from Hernando all spoke with WFF about the second players pass and told them that the coach was in possession of the valid pass and that the Registrar had not printed a second one and that the player was not released, WFF did not give Dynamo the same consideration that they gave Spirit.

Parents yelling at the coach from FS were wrong. However as a COACH, SW should know better than to get baited into that trap. He fell for it and started yelling back just the same way he yelled at his players all weekend long.

Comment

Yes! Agreed. Dynamo parents lack class
                  After talking to CR and reading the posts on here and the Facebook posts these two are only guest players for Dynamo. One of them has been at a different club every year I think we can see why. This will be like club number 4 or 5.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1806239]You almost had it. Oldsmar had two players playing that shouldn't have. The Orlando player had the wrong type of pass. The Hernando player had a copy that they made prior to asking for their release earlier this year. Where you are wrong is about Dynamos guest player. She had full permission granted by her team and league and her legit player pass.

The problem is that WFF decided to change scores after all games were played. Dynamo went into Sunday thinking a win or tie and they would advance, which they did tie. After the scores are changed though, Dynamo would have needed a win

The second problem is that WFF had nobody on site to handle this issue. If they knew about it on Saturday, why wasn't anyone there on Sunday?

The third problem is after the Registrar, DOC, and coach from Hernando all spoke with WFF about the second players pass and told them that the coach was in possession of the valid pass and that the Registrar had not printed a second one and that the player was not released, WFF did not give Dynamo the same consideration that they gave Spirit.

Parents yelling at the coach from FS were wrong. However as a COACH, SW should know better than to get baited into that trap. He fell for it and started yelling back just the same way he yelled at his players all weekend long.[/QUOTE

You seem to know an awful lot about me. Then again when you have been at 4 clubs in 4 years that tells me a lot about you. Oh im sorry I yell at my players some like most coaches. Some don't some do. Why are you so worried about me. You must of enjoyed watching our games if you know all this. Just shows how classy you are. I apologize again for yelling and protesting the game but since I was wrong to do that for my team I do apologize.

Comment

You should have taken the loss like a man instead of being a whiny little bitch. So what if she was ineligible and scored the winning goal.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1806284]You should have taken the loss like a man instead of being a whiny little bitch. So what if she was ineligible and scored the winning goal.[/QUOTE

LoL there you go back to the name calling. Sounds like you're the one that needs a tissue. Again let me try one more time hopefully you will finally understand. One you would of protested if it was your team. Two it was handled poorly by tournament director. Three we did not make decision, showed rules to them, tournament made final decision. Four your beef should be with tournament director not me. I don't know what else to tell you apart from you have been doing all the whining. Grow up there were rules for tournament they had to follow. Was it fair to Dynamo the way it was handled no, but rules are rules. I mean you're saying I should not protest the game because your daughter ended up missing out on the final. So what if she was ineligible and scored the winning goal? get over already.

Comment

You should have taken the loss like a man instead of being a whiny little bitch. So what if she was ineligible and scored the winning goal.

So what if they took your spot in the final.

Signed Brandon Tournament Director

Comment

Melissa Howard runs tournaments from her couch at home.

Comment

You almost had it. Oldsmar had two players playing that shouldn't have. The Orlando player had the wrong type of pass. The Hernando player had a copy that they made prior to asking for their release earlier this year. Where you are wrong is about Dynamos guest player. She had full permission granted by her team and league and her legit player pass.

Parents yelling at the coach from FS were wrong. However as a COACH, SW should know better than to get baited into that trap. He fell for it and started yelling back just the same way he yelled at his players all weekend long.

One last thing. Since you seem to have such an issue with what I did and how I coach just email my DOC. I'm done listening to your nonsense

Comment

You are a scumbag!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X