Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter got her invite - so they went out.
    Got ours today as well 01G.

Comment

So sad - I just told my daughter she didn't get an invitation and she is devastated - she made it last year and had so much fun. Big, sobbing tears. Breaks my heart. Congrats to your child, btw. I'll went ahead and paid for a camp in Virginia - wicked expensive but at least we can do something fun up there as well. Really mad at ODP for waiting so long. boo!
      Oh yeah, ODP is great for players. What an absolute crock of crap and this is exactly what happens. Do any of you really think they are identifying your child for the olympics....really???
      Fools.

Comment

So sad - I just told my daughter she didn't get an invitation and she is devastated - she made it last year and had so much fun. Big, sobbing tears. Breaks my heart. Congrats to your child, btw. I'll went ahead and paid for a camp in Virginia - wicked expensive but at least we can do something fun up there as well. Really mad at ODP for waiting so long. boo!
        There will be kids that don't except the offers and others will go out. My kid accepted but there are many that don't accept and opens spots. I believe another wave will go out May 9th as that is the deadline to make a down payment.

Comment

Oh yeah, ODP is great for players. What an absolute crock of crap and this is exactly what happens. Do any of you really think they are identifying your child for the olympics....really???
          Fools.
          Nobody thinks they are being identified for the olympics. Just a region camp. ODP has a great camp. How does that our kids fools? This girl didn't make it, was sad, and her parents selected a residental camp instead. "This is exactly what happens"- what are you talking about?!

Comment

There will be kids that don't except the offers and others will go out. My kid accepted but there are many that don't accept and opens spots. I believe another wave will go out May 9th as that is the deadline to make a down payment.
            Congrats to all those selected is a great experience for them to go and experience

Comment

I'm seeing all these posts that people recieved an email, but it's only the '01's. Have any of the '99 or '00 recieved theirs ...

Comment

I'm seeing all these posts that people recieved an email, but it's only the '01's. Have any of the '99 or '00 recieved theirs ...
                '99 daughter received hers Tuesday.

Comment

'00 received this afternoon. Good luck to all

Comment

'00 received this afternoon. Good luck to all
                    No, 2000 received theirs yesterday May 4th.

Comment

No, 2000 received theirs yesterday May 4th.
                      Not all. They trickle out. Some 2000s received on Tuesday . Some on Wednesday. Some this afternoon. I bet some will go out tomorrow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X