Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No offense...but nobody cares about your misogynistic ****** envy.
    Don't get so angry. We are just calmly discussing the lack of importance and athletisism associated with girls soccer. There must be a local Home Economics course available....does she at least know how to iron or sew? Again, no offense meant

Comment

Purple pj's.

Comment

Were you unable to put a stem on the apple? Must be frustrating.
        O.K. made me laugh. but you are hijacking the thread.

Comment

Don't get so angry. We are just calmly discussing the lack of importance and athletisism associated with girls soccer. There must be a local Home Economics course available....does she at least know how to iron or sew? Again, no offense meant
          This guy has some serious mommy issues.

Comment

Dude. I could cave in your face with one blow. I am sure your son is a p u s s y just like you.

Comment

Dude. I could cave in your face with one blow. I am sure your son is a p u s s y just like you.
              Dude.... no you can't.

Comment

Hey Rambo
                Which Dude are you referring to?Their are millions of us that can produce boys.

Comment

Let's all agree to avoid letting the thread being hijacked by this moron / likely rapist. It is a good idea for a thread, and this dude's diatribe -- and energy -- is a dead end. Please make this the last response to him and his type.

So back to the topic at issue:

WFF u13G losing to Krush was a surprise. A 1-0 loss can be pretty misleading, all it takes is a lucky moment. Anybody see it?

Comment

Let's all agree to avoid letting the thread being hijacked by this moron / likely rapist. It is a good idea for a thread, and this dude's diatribe -- and energy -- is a dead end. Please make this the last response to him and his type.

WFF u13G losing to Krush was a surprise. A 1-0 loss can be pretty misleading, all it takes is a lucky moment. Anybody see it?
                    Girls U17
                    Rush losing to BSA 2nd team is a surprise. 1-0 loss so I imagine it was a lucky moment as well.

Comment

WFF u17 boys losing to West Pines was a huge upset, 4-2. I'm sure the annual excuses for an early state cup exit will follow....

Comment

U16 boys #1 FC Florida lost 3-2 to ACYS.

Comment

Ocys u13 g losing to Davie not too big a surprise but DN and his girls getting absolutely curb stomped by davie, that was the surprise.

Comment

Ocys u13 g losing to Davie not too big a surprise but DN and his girls getting absolutely curb stomped by davie, that was the surprise.
                            No surprise at all, that may be the best team in the state at this age..certainly, 1 of the top 3 or 4

Comment

U16 boys #1 FC Florida lost 3-2 to ACYS.
                              What is more surprising that they lost, they are blaming it on the wind, or they are such a great team that this "local tournament" is beneath them. They must have been tied from studying for the SAT becuase they are all getting full rides to college.

Comment

I was there and it was a good game. Both teams scored on PKs after fouls in the box. FKK was able to get one more in and WFF didn't finish when they had the chance. They seemed pretty evenly matched.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X