Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    there will be no more u14, u15, u16, u17 & u18 in ecnl next year.

Now it will be 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998.

Good luck weston and bu.
    2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999/1998

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999/1998
      Correct and they are all undefeated right now! One year from now they will have given up 60 goals against and scored 5 (if they're lucky!). Good luck to Weston, they still have an outside chance to succeed. Put a fork in Boca United!

Comment

Weston and Boca United equally as bad

There will be no difference.
        They will both struggle for years.

Correct and they are all undefeated right now! One year from now they will have given up 60 goals against and scored 5 (if they're lucky!). Good luck to Weston, they still have an outside chance to succeed. Put a fork in Boca United!

Comment

Being at BU was a tough year for my daughter as a player and her team was not the worst but we expected it and anticipated this year would be better and the next.

We had no concerns on winning or being on the top of the list. We made the move solely on the idea of getting her seen while playing top talent and we did get that.

What we did not get was a solid administrative or coaching staff. Coaching at every level was weak. There are feuds between technical coaches and team coaches which I know affected our team. As parents we were kept in the dark about everything, cost, arrangements and rosters until last min.

In any business/relationship communication is key. There was none. Admin would not respond to any parent communications, None!

Those are our issues with Boca.

Their 2000 will be what their U15s were this year. That will be the struggling team. They lost 2 good Keepers a few field players in that age group along with all the FPL players. They will have a tough time making that up.

Boca and Weston will struggle until they can prove they can run a club well.

Not everyone will be happy but we made the choice to move to Weston for training reasons.

You do what's best for your daughter. I did last year and I did this year.

Comment

I'm interested in the 2001 team
            I hope top players go to tryouts this Monday
            Heard strong and positive comments about the coach
            With good players, he should be able to develop a competitive team this year
            We'll see on Monday

I dont really care about anything else ... Other coaches, other teams, admin staff, or anything else people are talking about
            Just care about a good coach and good players
            Nothing else really matters

Comment

We'll see on Monday

I dont really care about anything else ... Other coaches, other teams, admin staff, or anything else people are talking about
              same coach for 2001 ecnl, FPLl 2000 ecnl and FPL.

Comment

Being at BU was a tough year for my daughter as a player and her team was not the worst but we expected it and anticipated this year would be better and the next.

We had no concerns on winning or being on the top of the list. We made the move solely on the idea of getting her seen while playing top talent and we did get that.

What we did not get was a solid administrative or coaching staff. Coaching at every level was weak. There are feuds between technical coaches and team coaches which I know affected our team. As parents we were kept in the dark about everything, cost, arrangements and rosters until last min.

In any business/relationship communication is key. There was none. Admin would not respond to any parent communications, None!

Those are our issues with Boca.

Their 2000 will be what their U15s were this year. That will be the struggling team. They lost 2 good Keepers a few field players in that age group along with all the FPL players. They will have a tough time making that up.

Boca and Weston will struggle until they can prove they can run a club well.

Not everyone will be happy but we made the choice to move to Weston for training reasons.

You do what's best for your daughter. I did last year and I did this year.
                Thanks for being honest and given us a true perspective. It sounds like you made the right move and others will follow you. Weston will be more successful and have a much larger and stronger pool of players to select from.

Comment

same coach for 2001 ecnl, FPLl 2000 ecnl and FPL.
                  Wrong! Check the coaching list on the website. MB is 2001s coach.

Comment

Wrong! Check the coaching list on the website. MB is 2001s coach.
                    MB is a good guy for the younger girls.

Comment

We'll see on Monday

The 2001 team is being coached by mar bar
                      Parents seem to be very happy with him
                      I personally talked to 2 parents who were on the 2002-2001 team this year
                      If that is the age you are interested in, you will be happy

Comment

The top players are TRYING to leaving. As you said, why would they not.
                        The issue is because it is the 2nd year for ECNL, there will not be a lot of space for them (unless Weston opens up some space).

ECNL is going to be a drain on the talent for TB and the other local clubs.

There is ALWAYS room for top players
                        Top players should go to ECNL
                        Doesn't make sense to pass on ECNL try outs at any of the Florida clubs

Comment

There is ALWAYS room for top players
                          Top players should go to ECNL
                          Doesn't make sense to pass on ECNL try outs at any of the Florida clubs
                          Really? I would say it makes all the sense in the world to pass on Boca United. Their ECNL last year was the worst record in the country. They got humiliated. But the real issue is why they got humiliated. Their coaching staff is literally a recreational level staff. Seriously, everyone knows they have one good Coach and he can't coach every team. The training last year was pathetic, especially for the 15 and 17's. Their club director is a complete ego maniac who thinks he runs a top club when in fact Boca United has never won anything. Trust Meir you take your kid to this club you are making a huge mistake. Boca United is the biggest pretender club I've ever seen. My daughter wasted a big year of her development there and she will never get it back. Don't put your kid through what my kid went through. I would honestly go to any club other than BU

Comment

Really? I would say it makes all the sense in the world to pass on Boca United. Their ECNL last year was the worst record in the country. They got humiliated. But the real issue is why they got humiliated. Their coaching staff is literally a recreational level staff. Seriously, everyone knows they have one good Coach and he can't coach every team. The training last year was pathetic, especially for the 15 and 17's. Their club director is a complete ego maniac who thinks he runs a top club when in fact Boca United has never won anything. Trust Meir you take your kid to this club you are making a huge mistake. Boca United is the biggest pretender club I've ever seen. My daughter wasted a big year of her development there and she will never get it back. Don't put your kid through what my kid went through. I would honestly go to any club other than BU
                            Ok, with the exception of sunrise older teams (2000, 1999 1998) what are option? Weston or BU is only options. Real talk!

Comment

Ok, with the exception of sunrise older teams (2000, 1999 1998) what are option? Weston or BU is only options. Real talk!
                              Sunrise, Team Boca, FC Florida are all better choices and all 3 get plenty of players placed in colleges. Please look at their past history.

Comment

The 2001 team is being coached by mar bar
                                Parents seem to be very happy with him
                                I personally talked to 2 parents who were on the 2002-2001 team this year
                                If that is the age you are interested in, you will be happy
                                My daughter is 2002, any thoughts about the coach for that age group, MC?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X