• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U16

issues
    4 Parents suck, no back bone, they just pay and take it. no one speaks up
    Please explain why you are just paying and taking it instead of speaking up. Or do you think venting anonymously on TS counts as speaking up? Why don't you get a backbone and try to help instead of complaining? Sounds like they need a good team manager. Why are you not volunteering?

D-bags like you make me sick.

Comment

That's funny and a desperate. Current BU girls are leaving to Weston. Well not all 1 may stay.
      Please Weston wont take you.
      They already have the girls to play ECNL.

BU girls will just be wasting their time.

Comment

Please explain why you are just paying and taking it instead of speaking up. Or do you think venting anonymously on TS counts as speaking up? Why don't you get a backbone and try to help instead of complaining? Sounds like they need a good team manager. Why are you not volunteering?

D-bags like you make me sick.
        You obviously have no idea what you are saying. There are club appointed coordinators which has sucked.

This club wants no involment from the parents. They want all the control.

1st club i see do this. This is why ur statement is worthless.

Also heads up i am just as a bad ass when i walk away from the keyboard. Lol

Comment

It is true. No doubt.
          More than several from TB.
          All the top players are staying at Team Boca. Only girls that are leaving are ones that were subs at Team Boca. Everyone is aware that Team Boca is a better situation all around. Boca United is a mess in every aspect. Some girls are leaving Boca United and coming to Team Boca because they are fed up with losing and not developing,

Comment

All the top players are staying at Team Boca. Only girls that are leaving are ones that were subs at Team Boca. Everyone is aware that Team Boca is a better situation all around. Boca United is a mess in every aspect. Some girls are leaving Boca United and coming to Team Boca because they are fed up with losing and not developing,
            Which team are you talking about? I know the 14s at BU have really struggled but who else is unhappy?

Comment

You obviously have no idea what you are saying. There are club appointed coordinators which has sucked.

This club wants no involment from the parents. They want all the control.

1st club i see do this. This is why ur statement is worthless.

Also heads up i am just as a bad ass when i walk away from the keyboard. Lol
              At least half the things on your list tell me you made no effort to help improve the situation. You are just a whiney entitled d-bag. I see your type all the time. You're poison to any team you associate yourself with. You are too lazy to lift a finger to find out your other options so you will just stay at BU and continue b!tching about everything and doing nothing about it. At least I don't have to worry about you showing up at my club.

Comment

Cool, what league will the 2001's play in this upcoming season. People are looking for options that make sense! Tell us why team Boca as an option, other than BU sucks

Comment

This is the first time Im on TS in months and nothings changed. How could it be possible that Boca United has the nerve to post an add for their ECNL tryouts? Are you kidding me? Boca United was the embarrassment of f th ECNL nationally this season with about a gazillion goals against and goals you can count on one hand with all their teams! They were a complete and utter disgrace and now they have the nerve to come on here and publicize tryouts? Are you serious? One moron calls themselves a good parent but would allow their kid to go to that club and be abused like that. You've got to be kidding me, Boca united is a disgrace. Stay away, don't put your kid through that nightmare. Players are leaving like rats on a sinking ship.

Comment

Now that Sunrise will agree to give BU all its players to play as the new ECNL teams it may be better.

The current ECNL teams will need to struggle playing as the new FPL teams. Sally will not be happy when she goes from ECNL to FPL.

If you can't develop them go buy them.

Comment

Now that Sunrise will agree to give BU all its players to play as the new ECNL teams it may be better.

The current ECNL teams will need to struggle playing as the new FPL teams. Sally will not be happy when she goes from ECNL to FPL.

If you can't develop them go buy them.
                      Weston is and has always been terrible on the girls side. It starts out with promises and ends in lies. Coaching has never been the issue at Weston.

Comment

How many girls in the 01,00,99 got recruited this year at Weston or Davie? If your daughter is playing in the ECNL then that should be one of your goals. If you are just here talking crap about Boca then ask yourself why you are leaving? Perhaps you weren't one of the 9 on the 99's one of the 7 on the 00's and 4 on the 01's. Zero at Davie or Weston and any age group. So good luck with Weston.

Comment

No Sunrise girls are going to Boca

Just a bunch of TS BS.

QUOTE=Unregistered;1805361]Now that Sunrise will agree to give BU all its players to play as the new ECNL teams it may be better.

If you can't develop them go buy them.[/QUOTE]

Comment

What's wrong???

Comment

This is the first time Im on TS in months and nothings changed. How could it be possible that Boca United has the nerve to post an add for their ECNL tryouts? Are you kidding me? Boca United was the embarrassment of f th ECNL nationally this season with about a gazillion goals against and goals you can count on one hand with all their teams! They were a complete and utter disgrace and now they have the nerve to come on here and publicize tryouts? Are you serious? One moron calls themselves a good parent but would allow their kid to go to that club and be abused like that. You've got to be kidding me, Boca united is a disgrace. Stay away, don't put your kid through that nightmare. Players are leaving like rats on a sinking ship.
                              thanks Team Boca Mom! See you tonight.

Show me any team that has had a successful first ECNL debut. Its the first year and they will have alot more growing pains with ECNL. No club has been stellar the first year of ECNL. Weston will go through the same issue this year, if you think not then you are way to naive.

Team Boca is not a bad club but they play limited tournament or showcases and do not play many high-level soccer teams.

Boca United is the same thing, however Team Boca does have the coaching staff where Boca United does not.

Not many players will leave BU. The weston and sunrise girls, who were playing at BU, went to the ECNL tryout last night. No surprise.

Now if you have an issue with your coach then leave.
                              If you have an issue on how the money is being handled, well then step up and take care of it.

Oh by the way, I have no child in BU or Team Boca. Weston is where I am at.

Comment

You have a surprise coming your way if you think the bench players are the ones leaving TB.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X