Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm confused? What is the ECNL overall club ranking? I only know about our ranking system. Where can I find out our ECNL ranking the last 3 years to really see how the club is doing? Please help. Do you know when and where the ranking for this year comes out?
    Best of luck finding that out from WFF, it stays hidden in a galaxy far far away. It comes out at the end of every year and you will not find last year's ranking nor will you find this year's when it's released. The poster can say nobody understands the ECNL club ranking system but what everyone does understand is:
    U14 last place (10th), 1-15-1
    U15 7th place, 5-10-2
    U16 5th place, 8-7-2
    U17 7th place, 4-12-1
    U18 last place (10th), 0-15-1
    That's in a conference they added three new clubs to last year.

But I guess they do have the edge in the VSI club ranking dot com which carries so much weight in today's game? So what they will do is hire the exact same people to coach & put the highly licensed ECNL director who has been leading this climb to coach 2 teams? And Birth year is gonna change it all, stop being so foolish.

Comment

Again you are wrong. Do you even know how club ranking works? It is a point system. You get points for the following things

1) Order of finish in your conference
      2) Making the champions flight or NA cup flight of the playoffs
      3) Order Finish in the playoffs

We are automatically ranked higher this year because we had no teams make the playoffs last year and this year we have 1 team in champs league. BTW that ranks us ahead of 4 clubs in our own conference. And again this is our 4th year in ECNL

You don't know **** about the ECNL so please get your facts straight before you start talking club ranking
      Last year's 15s and 16s from WFF both made playoffs last year.

Comment

Best of luck finding that out from WFF, it stays hidden in a galaxy far far away. It comes out at the end of every year and you will not find last year's ranking nor will you find this year's when it's released. The poster can say nobody understands the ECNL club ranking system but what everyone does understand is:
        U14 last place (10th), 1-15-1
        U15 7th place, 5-10-2
        U16 5th place, 8-7-2
        U17 7th place, 4-12-1
        U18 last place (10th), 0-15-1
        That's in a conference they added three new clubs to last year.

But I guess they do have the edge in the VSI club ranking dot com which carries so much weight in today's game? So what they will do is hire the exact same people to coach & put the highly licensed ECNL director who has been leading this climb to coach 2 teams? And Birth year is gonna change it all, stop being so foolish.
        Not the original poster, and though you took in back down a level with the name calling, I would tell you there are factors way beyond without playing on one of the teams you would not have knowledge of, nor understand, nor would I put it on here for you. What I will tell you is good luck, it is a great league, and no matter what you the parent, your child or the coaches THINK they know- your learning curve will be extremely steep next year at TBU

Comment

I'm confused? What is the ECNL overall club ranking? I only know about our ranking system. Where can I find out our ECNL ranking the last 3 years to really see how the club is doing? Please help. Do you know when and where the ranking for this year comes out?
          For a 15 team conference points awarded based off order of finish in conference
          For a 12 team conference
          For 11 team
          For 10 team
          For 9 team conference
          For 8 team conference

Points for champs league qualification and finish in group play
          1st 40
          2nd 35
          3rd 30
          4th 25

Points for making finals and order of finish
          Champion 60
          Finalist 50
          3rd place 40
          4th place 35

Points for NA cup order of finish

No points awarded for showcase flight of playoffs
          No points awarded for not making playoffs other then order of finish in conference

To answer your other question. The ECNL no longer publishes it. It's internal measurement they use. You can calculate yourself. WFF club ranking will go up this year because they have one team in champs flight which is minimum 25 points. If I knew how to post pics on this blog I'd upload it for all to see.

Comment

No points awarded for showcase level playoffs please see above.

Comment

You keep thinking you made the real playoffs

Comment

For a 15 team conference points awarded based off order of finish in conference
                For a 12 team conference
                For 11 team
                For 10 team
                For 9 team conference
                For 8 team conference

Points for champs league qualification and finish in group play
                1st 40
                2nd 35
                3rd 30
                4th 25

Points for making finals and order of finish
                Champion 60
                Finalist 50
                3rd place 40
                4th place 35

Points for NA cup order of finish

No points awarded for showcase flight of playoffs
                No points awarded for not making playoffs other then order of finish in conference

To answer your other question. The ECNL no longer publishes it. It's internal measurement they use. You can calculate yourself. WFF club ranking will go up this year because they have one team in champs flight which is minimum 25 points. If I knew how to post pics on this blog I'd upload it for all to see.
                We do not need a webinar on how overall club ranking is calculated. We want you to tell everyone what WFF overall club ranking was last year. Then tell us what it was in 2014 & 2013. If it is internal then you should provide that for your members.

Comment

We do not need a webinar on how overall club ranking is calculated. We want you to tell everyone what WFF overall club ranking was last year. Then tell us what it was in 2014 & 2013. If it is internal then you should provide that for your members.
                  The ECNL keeps it. I wouldn't have a clue and I'm just a parent. I saved the ECNL club ranking criteria to my computer when they previously posted it which is how I know. All I am saying is that WFF club ranking will go up compared to last year which refutes your statement. In fact, current year club ranking can be affected dramatically based off how the U16 team does in the playoffs. The direct comparison between WFF and TBU will soon be available. Circa September 2016.

Comment

You keep thinking you made the real playoffs

U14 & U18 only 32 teams make playoffs (only 2 from SE conference). Of all the clubs in Florida only Boca made the plsyoffs at U18. No other U14 or U18 team made the playoffs from Florida.
                    This is why I think TBU 99s won't make the playoffs next year because they will be U18(unless they change the competition structure).

U15, U16 & U17
                    Champs league playoffs 32 teams
                    North American Cup 16 teams
                    Showcase 16 teams
                    No playoffs 13 teams.

Showcase playoff teams and no playoffs get no points but they do make playoffs. The showcase level of the playoffs is certainly more competitive by a million times over 10th flight at Jefferson cup.

Champs league qualification 2016
                    Tophat 5
                    Concorde 3
                    OCYS 3
                    JFC 2
                    WFF 1
                    Busa 1
                    GSA 1
                    CESA 1
                    Boca 1
                    ATF 0

Comment

U14 & U18 only 32 teams make playoffs (only 2 from SE conference). Of all the clubs in Florida only Boca made the plsyoffs at U18. No other U14 or U18 team made the playoffs from Florida.
                      This is why I think TBU 99s won't make the playoffs next year because they will be U18(unless they change the competition structure).

U15, U16 & U17
                      Champs league playoffs 32 teams
                      North American Cup 16 teams
                      Showcase 16 teams
                      No playoffs 13 teams.

Showcase playoff teams and no playoffs get no points but they do make playoffs. The showcase level of the playoffs is certainly more competitive by a million times over 10th flight at Jefferson cup.

Champs league qualification 2016
                      Tophat 5
                      Concorde 3
                      OCYS 3
                      JFC 2
                      WFF 1
                      Busa 1
                      GSA 1
                      CESA 1
                      Boca 1
                      ATF 0
                      Please talk this nonsense on another thread. No one cares about WFF, they really don't.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X