Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that EO will be joining the Chargers this year. Lookout for the coaching list by the end of the week.
    He doesn't have the required coaching licence to be part of the DA.. Simple as that

Comment

Won't happen
      not to be ignorant but who is EO

Comment

The CC DA program is in shambles because of poor leadership from Mannino and DiNoble...poor coaching from Garth and Roberto...they never make the playoffs and are always one of the worst DA teams in Florida by age group...Mannino and DiNoble are too old and don't know the modern game...and are in it solely for money...Garth and Roberto can't coach...just ask all the players that quit every year and go elsewhere...the program is a mess
        It does seem like TBU is doing very good at developing players for DA. They have quite a few DP in the system and Chargers have 0 this year. TBU is doing a better job at ID players in the current pipeline and making them DP and bring this up slowly for the following year.

Comment

It does seem like TBU is doing very good at developing players for DA. They have quite a few DP in the system and Chargers have 0 this year. TBU is doing a better job at ID players in the current pipeline and making them DP and bring this up slowly for the following year.
          You are clueless

Comment

You are clueless
            please explain why?

Comment

He doesn't have the required coaching licence to be part of the DA.. Simple as that
              I don't believe that the poster mentioned that he was joining the DA. The poster said that EO was going to the Chargers. He may be coaching other teams or training teams. No mention of him coaching the DA. He is probably better than the current licensed coaches. Anyone can have a license but the question is can they coach?

Comment

I don't believe that the poster mentioned that he was joining the DA. The poster said that EO was going to the Chargers. He may be coaching other teams or training teams. No mention of him coaching the DA. He is probably better than the current licensed coaches. Anyone can have a license but the question is can they coach?
                Anyone called be called Coach but the question is can they 'coach'?

Comment

TBU doesn't need to coach

Anyone called be called Coach but the question is can they 'coach'?
                  All they need to know how to do is recruit.

Comment

they can't recruit because players know they can't coach...Mannino just sits back and lets Garth and Roberto ruin the DA...all the good players they had quit due to poor coaching...lets be honest as long as Mannino gets paid and Garth and Roberto kiss his ass they will have jobs...if Mannino cared there would be changes but he doesn't

Comment

they can't recruit because players know they can't coach...Mannino just sits back and lets Garth and Roberto ruin the DA...all the good players they had quit due to poor coaching...lets be honest as long as Mannino gets paid and Garth and Roberto kiss his ass they will have jobs...if Mannino cared there would be changes but he doesn't
                      Mannino and DiNoble are strictly in it for the cash..they could care less about DA winning or losing...they just care about the club filling their pockets...both can't coach and can't evaluate coaches or the two idiots coaching the DA would be long gone

Comment

not to be ignorant but who is EO
                        The guy who walks on water in Land O' Lakes.

Comment

Mannino and DiNoble are strictly in it for the cash..they could care less about DA winning or losing...they just care about the club filling their pockets...both can't coach and can't evaluate coaches or the two idiots coaching the DA would be long gone
                          Wow...you really sound like sour grapes

Comment

Let's be honest the Chargers club is in shambles and it is directly tied to Mannino and DiNoble. DiNoble failed at LWR so they moved him North to Clearwater and Mannino is just terrible and only cashes paychecks. Chargers have always been a sh*t club.

Comment

Absolutely shameful that a person like you, with no knowledge of the game, can come on this site and write people's names and say things like this. So disgraceful. I certainly hope that if you do have kids that they are learning how to grow up from their grandparents, on your wife's side of the family, because you have obviously not learned how to do that.
                              Since I touched on your lack of knowledge of the game, where by chance did you receive your coaching license? Oh, I gotchya, from your parent chair on the sideline while receiving tutoring from the other parent that has seen his kid play since age 7. Nice, definitely more impressive than RL who trains/educates coaches in the A license course and who has been on the US staff for years. As I said before, shameful post by you.

Comment

Absolutely shameful that a person like you, with no knowledge of the game, can come on this site and write people's names and say things like this. So disgraceful. I certainly hope that if you do have kids that they are learning how to grow up from their grandparents, on your wife's side of the family, because you have obviously not learned how to do that.
                                Since I touched on your lack of knowledge of the game, where by chance did you receive your coaching license? Oh, I gotchya, from your parent chair on the sideline while receiving tutoring from the other parent that has seen his kid play since age 7. Nice, definitely more impressive than RL who trains/educates coaches in the A license course and who has been on the US staff for years. As I said before, shameful post by you.
                                He's actually pretty spot on with Mannino. Until the Chargers fire him, the club will continue to go downhill

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X