Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't come on TS looking for real answers. It's all rumors on here. My GUESS is that there was a nasty breakup due to some issue and that all you will hear is spin from TP and JT at this point.

Call US Soccer and ask them what is going on if you are interested in the DA.
    Still no answer so you are deferring from the questions. I go on FC website and see the US Soccer Development Academy logo and I go FC prep website and see nothing of the kind.

Comment

FC has replaced a clueless board of directors with more clueless board members! There are dads that have solely the best interest for there own kids teams and TP is falling in line! Same old FC .. the Delray thing did not work out at all for the younger teams this year. Now they brought in 2 more clubs with there own trainers/egos// etc..Next season will be ALOT worse. Get out while you can

Comment

FC has replaced a clueless board of directors with more clueless board members! There are dads that have solely the best interest for there own kids teams and TP is falling in line! Same old FC .. the Delray thing did not work out at all for the younger teams this year. Now they brought in 2 more clubs with there own trainers/egos// etc..Next season will be ALOT worse. Get out while you can
        I saw a lot of Delray players playing for fc this year and vice versa why do you say it didn't work? Also doing what's best for your kid should be every parents mind set I'm not putting anyone else before my family so that just shows what kind of character you have. Calling the new board clueless is a bias statement they havent even tackled anything yet to have an opinion on.

Comment

Says the parent who's kid had their spot taken by those players

Comment

I didn't have an issue with anything that went on at FC this year other then more communication would be nice when you come from another club and see how things are somewhere else and how bad it was to when you come to FC you appericate it.

Comment

JT had all those showcase teams all over the place with money that he spent and all the fundraising money also. The fundraising money never reach some of the other teams that could have used it to subsided cost to travel to major events. So all JT is doing what he was doing before. JT taking 3 teams is replaceable the quality of those team are very good no question about it but it's easier to replace 3 teams then start a whole new club with only 3 older teams to start from.

Comment

I didn't have an issue with anything that went on at FC this year other then more communication would be nice when you come from another club and see how things are somewhere else and how bad it was to when you come to FC you appericate it.
                Agreed! We had a good year as well. Compared to other club experiences this was a great year. No daddy coaches, players with skills, many many games. Higher level tournaments. Unfortunately some teams had outstanding communication and others none at all. We were fortunate to have had great communication. I think that FC had such a turnout that they did not have enough coaches to manage accordingly. Hopefully this year they get better but they definitely surpassed the other local clubs.

Comment

Agreed! We had a good year as well. Compared to other club experiences this was a great year. No daddy coaches, players with skills, many many games. Higher level tournaments. Unfortunately some teams had outstanding communication and others none at all. We were fortunate to have had great communication. I think that FC had such a turnout that they did not have enough coaches to manage accordingly. Hopefully this year they get better but they definitely surpassed the other local clubs.
                  But the coaches will not coach if they are not paid

Comment

But the coaches will not coach if they are not paid
                    Correct coaches should be paid for services render but sometimes things occur that you have no control of. Has long as the situation is amicable anything can be solved civilized and with respect.

Comment

Here's my one and only determining factor - my kid. She played at FC, went to another club and played there for a year, and then went back to FC. She does not care about John Textor (who I played soccer with in high school and who is a good guy), she does not care about ENCL, NPL, OPD, DPA, or any of the other alphabet soups people throw around. She is having fun and wants to play there again next year if she makes the team. Isn't that enough? If she can't get into college based upon her grades she shouldn't go.

Comment

Correct coaches should be paid for services render but sometimes things occur that you have no control of. Has long as the situation is amicable anything can be solved civilized and with respect.
                        FC has trainers that live south and have not been paid, while Mako and PSL have serious $$ problems, so how exactly is this new venture going to be successful? How is Tom going to get his big pay check?

Comment

FC has trainers that live south and have not been paid, while Mako and PSL have serious $$ problems, so how exactly is this new venture going to be successful? How is Tom going to get his big pay check?
                          So you are admit that FC Florida is running under Tom Powers? Thanks for the info

Comment

So you are admit that FC Florida is running under Tom Powers? Thanks for the info
                            Put your glasses on when you read. NOWHERE did it say Tom is running FC Florida. The big announcement says that Tom will be the DOC of FC Treasure Coast. My comment and question is how will Tom get paid as the DOC if Mako, PSL, and FC Florida do not have any money?

Comment

No denial that the trainers have not been paid in 2 months...

Comment

Put your glasses on when you read. NOWHERE did it say Tom is running FC Florida. The big announcement says that Tom will be the DOC of FC Treasure Coast. My comment and question is how will Tom get paid as the DOC if Mako, PSL, and FC Florida do not have any money?
                                Are you an accountant? How do you know the clubs don't have money? Because a few coaches at FC are owed money? Has FC ever had a money problem prior to this? I believe not so you are saying they are broke from 1 incident also you know Mako and PSL finances because you look up club finances of youth soccer in your spare time?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X