Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Required distance from sideline to my chair.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1 foot is ok
    Oooooh some of those refs! Can sway them for our team to win.

Comment

The parking lot is a safe distance for you. This way you won't get hurt by a ball or player running into you.
      I actually know a coach that tells his players to whack the ball as hard as possible to hit any parents that is so close to the sidelines. He knows his parents are not allowed to coach or yell at the players or the refs so he gives his players the challenge to see who can hit a parent when they are close to the sidelines. It is ingenious and the kids are smart enough and know when to hit a parent. They get at least one hit or close call per game lol

Comment

I actually know a coach that tells his players to whack the ball as hard as possible to hit any parents that is so close to the sidelines. He knows his parents are not allowed to coach or yell at the players or the refs so he gives his players the challenge to see who can hit a parent when they are close to the sidelines. It is ingenious and the kids are smart enough and know when to hit a parent. They get at least one hit or close call per game lol
        I wish they try that with me. I will b i t c h slap the little punk right then and there and the coach after the game. Give the name of the team please. I would like to go see one of their games.

Comment

I wish they try that with me. I will b i t c h slap the little punk right then and there and the coach after the game. Give the name of the team please. I would like to go see one of their games.
          B i t c h slap this.

Comment

B i t c h slap this.
            What?

Comment

really slap a kid , haha, you are funny, go ahead and try it, see how those silver bracelets feel dumb a%%, and IDK what team this is but it sure sounds like a good idea, got to try it with my team, and if you want to come out and get a chance to sit on the sidelines tough guy and try to get awarded some of those fancy metal bracelets, here is my number so you can set up a time, thanks. 904-879-8012

Comment

really slap a kid , haha, you are funny, go ahead and try it, see how those silver bracelets feel dumb a%%, and IDK what team this is but it sure sounds like a good idea, got to try it with my team, and if you want to come out and get a chance to sit on the sidelines tough guy and try to get awarded some of those fancy metal bracelets, here is my number so you can set up a time, thanks. 904-879-8012
                Don't try it. Those boys kick a hard ball. Know a parent who broke an arm trying to shield himself.

Comment

Thomas? Is that you.

Comment

Like this. Unfortunately in south florida they protect themselves with the 12 foot umbrellas.

Comment

Is your kid's team playing this weekend? Can I go watch them play?

Comment

Yep, for sure. We will be at Seminole soccer complex Saturday playing a scrimmage game. Starts at 10:30. You cant miss my team, they will be wearing blue and gold and I will probably still be in uniform as I will be on duty until 12 but will still stop by to help my assistant coach out. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Yep, for sure. We will be at Seminole soccer complex Saturday playing a scrimmage game. Starts at 10:30. You cant miss my team, they will be wearing blue and gold and I will probably still be in uniform as I will be on duty until 12 but will still stop by to help my assistant coach out. Hope to see you there.
                          Typical pig hiding behind the badge

Comment

I was asked to move back a foot at this past weekend state cup game by the linesman. I refused and I took out my tape measure to demonstrate that I was more than far enough from the line, 1.5 yards to be exact. But he still was not satisfied and actually went as far as threatening to have me removed if I did not move. I relented and moved but I felt he was completely out of line.
                            At what sport can you sit that close, as a fan. Without a divider. Take you chair and move back

Comment

At what sport can you sit that close, as a fan. Without a divider. Take you chair and move back
                              Sir as I have stated I was 1.5 yards back from the line. That should have been more than satisfactory. The whole point of this thread is not that I was too close. It is that the linesman wa out of control.

Comment

Sir as I have stated I was 1.5 yards back from the line. That should have been more than satisfactory. The whole point of this thread is not that I was too close. It is that the linesman wa out of control.
                                Refs decide. Not you. Next time we all hope you get flattened by a large player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X