•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      my daughter is a starter on 13's but we are still leaving. 3 years just about had it.
      can you sell me a car?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Current U-17 team developed by AC from U-9
        Current U-16 team came to Sunrise at U-12
        Current U-15 team has been at Sunrise for 3 years.

Future Weston teams will all start their first year in 2016.
        Maybe 2-3 existing Weston players will make those teams.

Weston will struggle for 2-4 years because they need Sunrise girls who won't be coming.

Good clubs/coaches/ teams develope and recruit.
        In the last 7 years Sunrise has been the most successful girls program in
        South Florida.

Nothing has changed.
        [/QUOTE]

No matter what you write on TS, Sunrise is just known as the recruiting club and that's why you have good talented players on the U-15,U-16, U-17 but once they are gone what will you have left?

Comment

Everyone know that sunrise recruit the players every year and they have been delevoped at other clubs.
          Which explains why Weston's entire ENCL program is focused on recruiting Sunrise players! If Weston was so noble why not go with their own players?[/QUOTE]

Tell me why your coaches are calling players from other clubs to come and try one of their practice or come out and try their private training. RECRUIT

Comment

Which explains why Weston's entire ENCL program is focused on recruiting Sunrise players! If Weston was so noble why not go with their own players?
            Tell me why your coaches are calling players from other clubs to come and try one of their practice or come out and try their private training. RECRUIT[/QUOTE]

There is so many players to select from last night’s turnouts with so many acquired skills and talent from all over south florida.

Comment

sunrise

I will miss all the sunrise moms...they dress so accordingly :|

Comment

Bunch of hoes

Comment

Bunch of hoes
                  Resorted to calling out moms. Getting petty now. What about the raccoon lady from Weston? You'd have to look at her

Comment

Which explains why Weston's entire ENCL program is focused on recruiting Sunrise players! If Weston was so noble why not go with their own players?
                    Tell me why your coaches are calling players from other clubs to come and try one of their practice or come out and try their private training. RECRUIT[/QUOTE]

The u14 coach called my daughter but he makes no sense when he needs to be speaking with me. I am the parent. I decide if she can go, she don't drive. You arse.

Comment

Tell me why your coaches are calling players from other clubs to come and try one of their practice or come out and try their private training. RECRUIT
                      The u14 coach called my daughter but he makes no sense when he needs to be speaking with me. I am the parent. I decide if she can go, she don't drive.[/QUOTE]

Your quote is funny! As the Coach for the 14's is a female

Your desperate SUNRISE YOUR DESPERATE!!!

Comment

The u14 coach called my daughter but he makes no sense when he needs to be speaking with me. I am the parent. I decide if she can go, she don't drive. You arse.[/QUOTE]

MR from Sunrise is calling everyone that left to come back or begging players to stay at Sunrise for the following season. Guess what it is not working. Players are going to try out at Weston or Boca or other clubs because they do not believe is his philosophy anymore.

Comment

Bunch of hoes
                          What's more disturbing about that single phrase is that you are talking about someone's mother, possible grandmother. Nevermind the words spoken but if you are male and you wrote that I hope that no one every calls your daughter those words and certainly I hope that you never allow her to be called that or even think its okay for someone to use those words toward her. Instead of calling you a name in return..........I will refrain from that because I can only assume you don't know better and certainly maybe you actually except those words in your home. By the way I am MAN and I would never use those words towards a female...........just wrong bro.....you gotta be better than dude...its just sad to see that we got grown men acting like young boys and we know how foolish they can be with their mouths and actions. Be better man...........

Comment

Bunch of hoes
                            We love hoes thou

Comment

The u14 coach called my daughter but he makes no sense when he needs to be speaking with me. I am the parent. I decide if she can go, she don't drive.

Your quote is funny! As the Coach for the 14's is a female

Your desperate SUNRISE YOUR DESPERATE!!![/QUOTE]

The Coach from England may coach and act like a girl. But if He/She is a girl, that is one ugly girl.

Comment

The u14 coach called my daughter but he makes no sense when he needs to be speaking with me. I am the parent. I decide if she can go, she don't drive. You arse.

MR from Sunrise is calling everyone that left to come back or begging players to stay at Sunrise for the following season. Guess what it is not working. Players are going to try out at Weston or Boca or other clubs because they do not believe is his philosophy anymore.[/QUOTE]

Sunrise coaches are good at recruiting and then you sign up bang your nightmare will begin.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X