Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02/03 girls top ten

CFC would be an option but Lemios took the girls to region cup and put more emphasis on winning and pleasing parent egos than developing the girls and going into state cup...why??

Comment

DN is a clueless clown

Comment

02/03 girls top ten

CFC would be an option but Lemios took the girls to region cup and put more emphasis on winning and pleasing parent egos than developing the girls and going into state cup...why??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I heard better CFC girls were going to check out GPS.

Comment

Saturday will be purple PJ time

Comment

02/03 girls top ten

GPS is an option. The coach is good but FKK is also a good option and their coach will be JA. Who will be coaching the 02s at OC? This is a critical age to have the right coach.

Comment

DT is coaching 02's

Comment

GPS is an option. The coach is good but FKK is also a good option and their coach will be JA. Who will be coaching the 02s at OC? This is a critical age to have the right coach.
                  Daddy has to coach his daughter at FKK.

Comment

What is CFC?

Comment

Orlando City will have the top 02's next year. With ECNL and purple in Region 3.

Comment

Daddy has to coach his daughter at FKK.
                        Daddy coach is best coach in the state.

Comment

DT is coaching 02's
                          Who's coaching OC 03's? ECNL &Purple? What about FKK 03?

Comment

Orlando City will have the top 02's next year. With ECNL and purple in Region 3.
                            Agree!

Comment

02/03 top ten girls

What has DT accomplished with the teams he has had. Why would I want to bring my daughter to OC. Daddy coach has accomplished more. GPS and Rush coach have accomplished more. I will agree OC is good at recruiting the best talent but then....that is it...no development...between AH at OC and HM at FKK it is easy to recruit talent and then claim you were integral in getting them to college but truly at 02 where is the best place to develop? In a couple of years send them to OC or FKK and let them take credit for getting them to college...lol

Comment

What has DT accomplished with the teams he has had. Why would I want to bring my daughter to OC. Daddy coach has accomplished more. GPS and Rush coach have accomplished more. I will agree OC is good at recruiting the best talent but then....that is it...no development...between AH at OC and HM at FKK it is easy to recruit talent and then claim you were integral in getting them to college but truly at 02 where is the best place to develop? In a couple of years send them to OC or FKK and let them take credit for getting them to college...lol
                                Daddy coach has accomplished nothing. Couldn't even win one game in the second division of region 3. Hopefully you can win some GCF games next season will all that development.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X