Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good they were able to beat them LAST February. That is surely indicative of the current teams ability. Where is Juventus?
    Juventus placed third place at an international tournament I Italy just a few weeks ago, defeated benefits and locomotiv Moscow, sampdoria and Fiorentina, leave Juventus alone loser.

Comment

Juventus placed third place at an international tournament I Italy just a few weeks ago, defeated benefits and locomotiv Moscow, sampdoria and Fiorentina, leave Juventus alone loser.
      Anyone can beat Italian clubs.

Comment

JZ is a nice team - will not win DANONE - but a nice team. Not hating. but you are being misleading. the team that played that tournament had many guest players.

Comment

From what I understand it was their older team that did that not the U11s which I think placed in the bottom of the tournament.

Comment

JZ is a nice team - will not win DANONE - but a nice team. Not hating. but you are being misleading. the team that played that tournament had many guest players.
            Name the guest players, they only had two.

Comment

With guest players. How is the mighty Juve without kids from other clubs/teams?

Comment

With guest players. How is the mighty Juve without kids from other clubs/teams?
                Idk asked the mighty sharks they found out not too long ago

Comment

Idk asked the mighty sharks they found out not too long ago
                  Where was Juve in the State finals? Didn't see their names anywhere.

Comment

Davie's 04/05 team is better than their 03-04 team. They would beat Weston's PreAcademy 05 team easily.
                    What do you have to say now after getting your butt kicked at Danone, weston tu papa!

Comment

It was painful to watch

What do you have to say now after getting your butt kicked at Danone, weston tu papa!
                      The Weston 04 vs. Davie game was painful to watch.

Comment

Agree, 2 teams that couldn't connect passes and just kick long ball. especially davie team

Comment

The Weston 04 vs. Davie game was painful to watch.
                          Weston 9 Davie 0
                          Mercy rule

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X