State cup surprises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston deserves everything it has achieved. One of the best AYSO clubs in the country. Kids who play AYSO live in Weston. Weston travel is a different beast. Like a college recruiter offering thai chicks to a prospects stepdad to get them to sign. Nothing wrong with that, i kike thai wings. But if you gotta pay the price for the weston travel and have to kill some time, then you have to scout the neighborhood during practices. And while Weston may not be what it once was, they do have pony meat.

Comment

You kike thai wings?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        You kike thai wings?
        Very much so

Comment

Bring back the pony whisperer.
          LOL...yes!!

Comment

you just "gave props" to your own post. (same IP address). Did you at least go to a different room?

LOL...what a moron!
            You can't check IP's post-post. Stop trying to make stuff up. retard.

Comment

You can't check IP's post-post. Stop trying to make stuff up. retard.
              In a way you can. Not the indiviuals but the service/tower it was transmitted from. Look me up and you see thst I am posting from the headquarters of Bayer Munich in Germany.

Comment

In a way you can. Not the indiviuals but the service/tower it was transmitted from. Look me up and you see thst I am posting from the headquarters of Bayer Munich in Germany.
                The German aspirin company?

Comment

The German aspirin company?
                  Yes, so you looked me up then. Interesting, very interesting.

Comment

LOL

You actually can see a persons IP address - which tells you nothing other than the location city and service provider you are using. It is not a difficult thing to verify - just does not give you anything more than the above.

It is good for noting posters who are having conversations with themselves :)

I'll take bayerns for my headache please.

Comment

LOL

You actually can see a persons IP address - which tells you nothing other than the location city and service provider you are using. It is not a difficult thing to verify - just does not give you anything more than the above.

It is good for noting posters who are having conversations with themselves :)

I'll take bayerns for my headache please.
                      i call bull. What city and state am I posting from right now Kresken?

Comment

i call bull. What city and state am I posting from right now Kresken?
                        Let me help you Broward, Florida

Comment

The biggest surprise of this year's State Cup is in U16b, where Coral Gables qualified for the Round of 16. This is not surprising, as this age group has never seen a State Cup Finals without the boys from Coral Gables. What is surprising is that today Coral Gables was eliminated from State Cup competition and ALL of their Round 2 games were changed to 4-0 losses (forfeits).

Why, you ask? In last year's loss in the finals two players received red cards. Suspensions for red cards in State Cup play must be served in State Cup competition (or Southern Regionals if the team wins). One, or both, of these players played without serving their suspension and State Cup rules state that a team playing a player under suspension forfeit all games. This is a blemish on both the coach and the club for attempting this. This was not an oversight, this was a deceptive act.

Congrats to Weston for progressing to the Round of 16!

Comment

The biggest surprise of this year's State Cup is in U16b, where Coral Gables qualified for the Round of 16. This is not surprising, as this age group has never seen a State Cup Finals without the boys from Coral Gables. What is surprising is that today Coral Gables was eliminated from State Cup competition and ALL of their Round 2 games were changed to 4-0 losses (forfeits).

Why, you ask? In last year's loss in the finals two players received red cards. Suspensions for red cards in State Cup play must be served in State Cup competition (or Southern Regionals if the team wins). One, or both, of these players played without serving their suspension and State Cup rules state that a team playing a player under suspension forfeit all games. This is a blemish on both the coach and the club for attempting this. This was not an oversight, this was a deceptive act.

Congrats to Weston for progressing to the Round of 16!
                            I think we should build a wall.

Comment

I think we should build a wall.
                              Weston parent?

Comment

Weston parent?
                                Trump would build the wall around Weston, have you checked it out recently. No hablo ingles.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X