Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is no longer coaching U15, but is still coaching at least 1 team.
    This will change when the civil suit is filed!

Comment

9:50 and all is calm.

Does not look like merger is happening. Why is TBU sooo happy & WFF soooo angry?? LOL

Comment

It was all a scam. TBU got a chance to poach WFF's players but never had any intention of merging.
        I can think of 2 pretty good players/boys that this is true for.

Same happening on girls side?

Comment

Clever of you to notice! I ran past that post and did not realize that was the intent....until you pointed it out.

Thanks for your oversight on this and your tireless efforts to let this stupid thread die. You work is appreciated more than you know.
          You think you are so smart don't you? Probably some jilted TBU hack parent with too much time on your hands. Pathetic.

Comment

c'mon people, you are being trolled by tbu folk
            When was the last time WFF BOD sent out a financial breakdown? How do we know that the voting isn't fixed? When they decided to leave Liverpool Academy was this decision done by a general vote or just the board? When was the last time they had a general meeting?

Comment

I heard that GTB are dissolving their competitive program next season, because they have broken away WFF and gave up their FYSA.

USSA needs to look into dissolving FYSA and starting again. All this BS, they are allowing to happen and with the DA not run by FYSA, but US soccer decided to by pass them. It Is defiantly a slap in their face

Comment

RS does a league during the summer in Brandon through Players Club, did it last year and was pretty well done.
                Its not a league thou. Its just a kick around

Comment

I heard that GTB are dissolving their competitive program next season, because they have broken away WFF and gave up their FYSA.

USSA needs to look into dissolving FYSA and starting again. All this BS, they are allowing to happen and with the DA not run by FYSA, but US soccer decided to by pass them. It Is defiantly a slap in their face
                  GTBFC will be with another club soon. Not local though. Think like FKK and CKK last year

Comment

Quit trolling. Clun handled this timely & exactly how they should have. It was very transparent.

Comment

What happened to the WFF threads questioning the operations of the club? Removed? That's some cover up!

Comment

What happened to the WFF threads questioning the operations of the club? Removed? That's some cover up!
                        I love a good conspiracy & cover-up.

Broken legs....FDLE coaches....nothing to see here...move along

Comment

I love a good conspiracy & cover-up.

Broken legs....FDLE coaches....nothing to see here...move along
                          The cover up just makes the conspiracy deeper!

Comment

I can think of 2 pretty good players/boys that this is true for.

Same happening on girls side?
                            No, if anything the opposite...WFF had ID camps and only TBU girls were invited. Which shows that all the conspiracy theorists are wrong when they claim it was all a fraud to poach WFF players. That or TBU is really bad at fraud.

Comment

The cover up just makes the conspiracy deeper!
                              This is getting good again. I'm hearing that TBU has completely poached the few good boys players that were still at WFF. While at the same time allowing some of their girls to go to WFF (the one's that didn't start at TBU).....just so those clowns would not get too suspicious.

Toying with morons is fun - it just is not really fair....ah good times :)

Comment

I hear they broke the leg of the poster who kept asking the same valid questions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X