Woodland Sports Plex
    2100 28th St SE
    Grand Rapids, MI

www.michigannationalidprogram.com

PRESS RELEASE:

Michigan National Identification Program

Girls U12, U14, U16, U18, W-20

A word from Chad Chastain Director of Coaching:

Welcome to the Michigan National Identification Program.

I would like to thank you for both your time and your interest.

The Michigan National Identification Program is a joint venture of the Michigan Player Development Academy and the Chastain Soccer Academy.

Having spent the majority of my life in and around high level youth and women's soccer, I have come to the conclusion that getting to the next level and succeeding collegiately is a task that very few understand and even fewer master.

While much top talent is properly identified, I believe a large group of highly talented players are left unidentified.

Talented players that are left unidentified can find it difficult to attract the interest of most college programs and their coaches.

The success of top youth soccer talent for the most part depends on four factors:

Identification

High Caliber Training

High Caliber Competition

Exposure to College Coaches

Soccer at the youth level can be highly political.

If you do not have the proper contacts or play for the right club you can easily be overlooked.

Perceived ability versus actual performance often times results in more doors being closed than opened in the youth soccer community.

It is the mission of the Michigan National Player Identification Program to level the playing field and offer equal opportunity to all aspiring players.

The opportunity to shine in the youth soccer arena can be a difficult commodity to secure.

Without continued high caliber training and the interest that high caliber competition provides an athlete has a limited chance to succeed.

It is my belief that the soccer rich State of Michigan has the talent to compete on a much broader scale nationally than it currently is.

The Michigan National Player Identification Program will enable more of the state's top talent to broaden its impact at the national level while providing the interest and exposure necessary to create more collegiate playing opportunities for our athletes.

If you have the talent and desire there is a college out there looking for you.

Competing on the national stage provides players the unique opportunity to build a strong player resume while showcasing their talents in a highly competitive environment.

Today's college coaches are looking for players with high level training backgrounds and highly competitive playing experiences.

The Michigan National Player Identification Program is designed to provide the necessary elements that will enable our athletes to successfully pursue and achieve their soccer goals.

I would like to assure you that I am not only committed on a professional level, but also on a personal level to this project.

I am accessible.

I will field your phone calls and return your emails.

I will utilize both my experience and my contacts to assist each and every player in pursuing their soccer dreams.

I invite you to explore our website and contact me with any questions you may have at:

chadchastain2014@yahoo.com

My cell phone number is: (773) 456-1517

Please review my coaching and player bio at the bottom of this page.

Sincerely,

Chad Chastain
    President & Director of Coaching
    Michigan National Identification Program

Chad Chastain Bio

Coaching Licenses:

NSCAA National
    NSCAA Advance National
    NSCAA Premiere

Coaching Career:

Michigan National Identification Program President and Director of Coaching 2014 - Present
    Michigan PDA USL W-20's Head Coach 2014 - Present
    NPSL Chicago Red Stars Academy Director 2013 - 2014
    DePaul University Women’s Assistant Coach 2007 - 2010
    Archbishop Mitty HS Girls Head Coach 2004 - 2007
    Two Time Northern California State Champions
    Dallas Texans Girls Director of Coaching 2000 - 2002
    Portland Nike Swoosh Head Coach 1996 - 2000

Playing Career:

Portland Nike Swoosh 1996 - 2000
    Portuguese FC 1995 - 1996
    San Jose Grizzlies - USISL Indoor 1994 - 1996
    San Francisco Blackhawks - CONCACAF Semi-Finalists 1991 - 1994
    San Jose Oaks US Open Cup Champions 1990 - 1993
    Foothill College 1989 - 1990

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X