South Florida Salary of the DOC's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is America people freedom to make a living you are all a joke . Something tells me your parents trying to run a socccer program like a flipping two year old. Sometime you over breaking parents need to shut the front door with your lips and enjoy your kid sitting on the bench because little use or Big Ben is well a peace of chops it's your mouth and impatience that make your kid get on the field. What a DOC gets paid is not up to some squeaky parents no it all . Go tell your doctor how to treat you and how much he can get paided.

Comment

There should be 2 people making on the admin side making above part time wages... the doc and the person in charge of admin. If you are academy, I understand a business wage, for everyone else it should be a devotion of love. Want to raise dues, give it to the coaches. Know there are complaints, but doubt many of these doing it for the pay, because there is none.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The surprising news to most of the Florida soccer people is that the DOC pay and the Coaches salaries are some of the least paid in the U.S. In Texas the Average DOC salary is close to 100,000 a year. The Average Coach is paid approximately 1200. a month per team and most Coaches have 3 teams.
        You are correct!

Here they are part time.
        Texas crushes Florida when it comes to soccer.
        California is even more

Comment

The surprising news to most of the Florida soccer people is that the DOC pay and the Coaches salaries are some of the least paid in the U.S. In Texas the Average DOC salary is close to 100,000 a year. The Average Coach is paid approximately 1200. a month per team and most Coaches have 3 teams.
          Above poster needs to share some additional information to support that statement about Texas. I spent some time to verify this claim of coaches making 1200 per month per team in Texas. (1200 x 12months= 14400 per team. 14400X 3teams= 43000 per year, just by training 3 teams for 300 or 400 hrs total per year?)

This is far from truth. ( Every club I researched shows similar or slightly more fees than Florida, but not high enough to afford that coach salary)
          I know quite a few coaches in Florida charge private coaching fees and make more than 2000 per month as side income. I do not see anything wrong with that, it is supply and demand, as long as they report it to IRS.

DOCs in Texas make too much money or decent money, same complaints as Florida. But IMO, yes someone has to be paid decent enough to keep full time jobs, how they perform is separate story.

Comment

So, the coaches get $1,200/mo and the DOC get's his $100,000/year. That doesn't count ref fees, league fees, tournament fees, admin costs, training fees, travel, etc... This is exactly why coaches and soccer guys should never be anywhere near the money. They don't know squat when it comes to money. Stay with soccer, unless you are trained at your real job in finances. You have to be gullible person to believe that load. It's also called dropping a duce. please just stay away from this thread. Some people are just clueless.

Comment

M.S. is the best DOC in South Florida

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X