Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U15 Girls FSPL 2014-2015

I figured we could start a thread for the U15G FSPL, as the other thread seems to be too focused on R3PL & bad mouthing ECNL.

So how were the games this past weekend; any surprises?

Clay with a surprise showing of 2 wins this past weekend in Melbourne

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What teams did Clay play?

Comment

I guess you should have called this U15 Girls FSPL 2014-2015 Division 2. Eventually you will get fed up with all of the Division 1 talk too.

Comment

I guess you should have called this U15 Girls FSPL 2014-2015 Division 2. Eventually you will get fed up with all of the Division 1 talk too.
          League 1 or League 2... it doesn't matter. It's an FSPL thread, with the emphasis on the "F" for Florida. We're just being polite and trying not to clutter up your thread with posts that you're probably not interested in.

Comment

ECNL is the best league in the USA and only two teams in Florida is quality enough to earn it. So, if you want to talk about comp soccer go to the ECNL thread.

Comment

Standings can be found here: http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=15

Comment

Does FSPL track game misconduct? Heard Clay picked up 3 yellows this weekend.

Comment

League 2......

Comment

Clay is irrelevant to the non-Clay members

Comment

Clay was said to be the surprise team of the year theyre worth keeping an eye on

Comment

Does FSPL track game misconduct? Heard Clay picked up 3 yellows this weekend.
                        Yellow cards aren't misconduct. It's a caution. It's in the rules and it's part of the game.

Comment

Clay was said to be the surprise team of the year theyre worth keeping an eye on
                          They have speed and are aggressive, but do not play really good soccer. They scrambled for possession and had a few lucky break aways with the speed of one player. The were frustrated with the possession style of play the other team was using and did a lot of chasing. Their coach is arrogant and approached the refs at center field during half time to ask why the ref didn't like him. Very childish behavior which teaches the girls that they can argue with authority. There were a few inaccurate calls on both sides, no reason for him to confront the ref. They won playing long-ball, but not likely to continue be successful playing this style.

Comment

Yellow cards aren't misconduct. It's a caution. It's in the rules and it's part of the game.
                            I understand it's part of the game. Let me rephrase the question, are yellow cards tracked or just red?

Comment

I understand it's part of the game. Let me rephrase the question, are yellow cards tracked or just red?
                              yellow cards are shown on the game card that is sent to the league... so the answer to your question would be yes, they are tracked... Now what the league is doing with them, that I don't know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X