• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They beat up on d2 teams!
    Ok. Keep making up excuses.

Comment

Registration is still open until the 22nd.
      Better get in on this event. Don't sleep on it! Traveling 4 hours to play in an event with 1 or 2 good teams out of 8 is not worth it. Save your money and stay home for good competition.

Comment

I think you have until the 25th thats what the website is saying !
        Mega Cup was good last year when your on top and win it lol !

Comment

Teams

Teams!!

Comment

They have no teams posted and now they have extended the deadline until monday, not a good sign!

Comment

They have no teams posted and now they have extended the deadline until monday, not a good sign!
              Usually they post the teams, so everyone can see who is going to the party and want in. In this case, it seems like not to many are taking the invite.

We did it last year, and they did a very poor job rescheduling games due to the rain. Some game they did not even reschedule and gave us a tie, even though it was not rainning anymore, and all the refs were relaxing under the tree. Some teams only played one full game, then had to go to penalties too see who made the final. The director and refs did not care, since they had everyone's money. I am glad all the teams remembered what happened last year and are speaking with their pockets.

Comment

Usually they post the teams, so everyone can see who is going to the party and want in. In this case, it seems like not to many are taking the invite.

We did it last year, and they did a very poor job rescheduling games due to the rain. Some game they did not even reschedule and gave us a tie, even though it was not rainning anymore, and all the refs were relaxing under the tree. Some teams only played one full game, then had to go to penalties too see who made the final. The director and refs did not care, since they had everyone's money. I am glad all the teams remembered what happened last year and are speaking with their pockets.
                Very good this is how it was but I want in because we won it lol !

Comment

Who is going To this ?

Comment

I remember this from last year and they did a terrible job handlingthe rain. When you pay for 3 games, you should get 3 games. There were teams that traveled from Broward for semi final games that were PKs. They didn't even let them pplay half hour. When numerous people complained it was"we canr conttrol the weather."

Comment

I remember this from last year and they did a terrible job handlingthe rain. When you pay for 3 games, you should get 3 games. There were teams that traveled from Broward for semi final games that were PKs. They didn't even let them pplay half hour. When numerous people complained it was"we canr conttrol the weather."
                      When does the schedule come out?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        what age group you talking about?
                        u9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18

Comment

4 days for the tournamet
                          No team listing
                          No schedule
                          Whathappen?

Comment

u9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18
                            U11Girls and U13 Girls

Comment

U11Girls and U13 Girls
                              Adult Co-Ed

Comment

What Happened?
                                Monday 08-25-2014 6:00pm
                                No schedule ?
                                The tournament starts Friday
                                My team is from another state. WE need the schedule

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X