Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hard to argue with teams from the best girls league in the country-at least that is what the ecnl clubs tell me over and over and over again. Yet for some reason, maybe results, I still remain pessimistic.
    You can feel confident to say anything you want if you don't ever have to test yourself.

Comment

Celtic
      Sunrise
      JFC

Comment

JFC and Sunrise are clear top 2. Then I guess FKK over TBU and WFF for #3.

Comment

Who cares is the better question

Comment

Celtic
            Sunrise
            JFC
            Please stop with your constant hyping of Celtic, we know they are a garbage club that couldn't even get admitted to the FSPL

Comment

Earn

Please stop with your constant hyping of Celtic, we know they are a garbage club that couldn't even get admitted to the FSPL
              Admitted????? You mean EARN a spot in FSPL.

Comment

1. Tbu
                2. Wff
                3. Jysc
                4. Hooters

Comment

TBU
                  Sunrise
                  WFF
                  Sunrise
                  JFC
                  TBU

It's simple ... look at the success of their teams ... WFF and OC may have ECNL but they don't do well anywhere ... they are average. In the Tampa market TBU generates the better teams ... and all in all from what I can see they have the best overall program to cultivate and grow. WFF doesn't cultivate anything ... they simply poach, or sorry, recruit the talent they can. All of their teams are re-built every year ... where TBU may have some changes year in and year out but overall generate better players.

From results that I've seen Sunrise and JFC have better programs ... they are consistantly playing, and winning, at the top level in all age groups.

Comment

Sunrise
                    JFC
                    TBU

It's simple ... look at the success of their teams ... WFF and OC may have ECNL but they don't do well anywhere ... they are average. In the Tampa market TBU generates the better teams ... and all in all from what I can see they have the best overall program to cultivate and grow. WFF doesn't cultivate anything ... they simply poach, or sorry, recruit the talent they can. All of their teams are re-built every year ... where TBU may have some changes year in and year out but overall generate better players.

From results that I've seen Sunrise and JFC have better programs ... they are consistantly playing, and winning, at the top level in all age groups.
                    LOL...this is funny to say the least. have you looked at the the addresses of the U16 TBU team? That is their flagship team and its pretty much all poached and not developed.

Comment

LOL...this is funny to say the least. have you looked at the the addresses of the U16 TBU team? That is their flagship team and its pretty much all poached and not developed.
                      Clarification: TBU develops players from throughout the state...ECNL clubs poach players from throughout the state. Big difference my friend!

Comment

Clarification: TBU develops players from throughout the state...ECNL clubs poach players from throughout the state. Big difference my friend!
                        clearly not true but you can believe whatever you want. TBU is turning into a ghost town from U15 and below. Everyone knows it including all the TBU families that jumped ship this year. As stated above you have two teams left that are sticking together. The clear choice now is WFF, for quality of players and training. I wish you the best of luck

Comment

Davie all the way

Comment

clearly not true but you can believe whatever you want. TBU is turning into a ghost town from U15 and below. Everyone knows it including all the TBU families that jumped ship this year. As stated above you have two teams left that are sticking together. The clear choice now is WFF, for quality of players and training. I wish you the best of luck
                            Not sure where you got your info. U15 premier team lost one girl who lived almost an hour away. Gained one from Chargers. Basically same team that beat WFF ECNL last year. Wish you the bet of luck as well.

Comment

Statistically its:

JFC / PV
                              Sunrise
                              TBU

then PDA Florida

Comment

Statistically its:

JFC / PV
                                Sunrise
                                TBU

then PDA Florida
                                what statistics?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X