Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How could someone not, most arrogant club I have meet.
    Well then, we've got a pretty good idea where your from.

Comment

My apologies then , then let me restate that they only have 15 & 18's everything else is average at best
      Yeah.... "All they have" are two cs champs and a regional champ. That's "all".

Comment

Yeah.... "All they have" are two cs champs and a regional champ. That's "all".
        I thought the original question was asking about quality of girls programs from top to bottom.

Krush is excellent at two age groups.

JFC also has two state champs and a regional champ. They also have a National champ and three teams that have qualified for NL this year. The U14 team was a FYSA state semi finalist and won the Fl Cup as u13s.

Krush is in the top three but are not successful at several age groups.

I would prefer to argue about the quality of development and coaching at clubs. Winning is possible without development by just consolidating and cannibalizing talent. Not sure on best three but from what I have heard I think FKK might be at top of the quality of training and development list.

Comment

I thought the original question was asking about quality of girls programs from top to bottom.

JFC also has two state champs and a regional champ. They also have a National champ and three teams that have qualified for NL this year. The U14 team was a FYSA state semi finalist and won the Fl Cup as u13s.

I would prefer to argue about the quality of development and coaching at clubs. Winning is possible without development by just consolidating and cannibalizing talent. Not sure on best three but from what I have heard I think FKK might be at top of the quality of training and development list.
          putting clubs out there, I'd say IMG fits in there pretty well. they have a very good record of putting kids into college, and they love to win, it is just not the only thing they do.

Comment

Except HM has absolutely no interest in development of any players but those on his A team. Training and development on those teams is subpar at best. He shows zero interest in them, in fact saying outloud that they are NO Good.

Comment

Celtic FC is the best over-all girls program in the state

Comment

Except HM has absolutely no interest in development of any players but those on his A team. Training and development on those teams is subpar at best. He shows zero interest in them, in fact saying outloud that they are NO Good.
                Hmmmm...U15 Krush White (second team) just won Disney Showcase. Training must not be that bad.

Comment

Celtic FC is the best over-all girls program in the state
                  Celtic isn't even the best club in their hometown

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X