Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again you come out of the woodwork you troll. seriously! work on your own tournament, rather than throw mud at someone else. you really are a loser. try something unique, focus on your own club and make them better, instead of trolling the boards. you f'in troll.
    Sorry the prior statement is true. What top3 teams from girls or boys ranked in gotsoccer did you get last year from u14-u18. Forget the little ones, they all play tournaments.

The trophies are not even close to what other tournaments give.
    You had NO program last year.
    You had very little if any to give to teams from out of town. ( grab bag etc.)
    The field conditions were the same, like anything with Pines fields,etc.
    You had very little sponsors last year.

Comment

Again you come out of the woodwork you troll. seriously! work on your own tournament, rather than throw mud at someone else. you really are a loser. try something unique, focus on your own club and make them better, instead of trolling the boards. you f'in troll.
      No troll. Our tournament is just fine. We just had our very successful Labor Day Weekend tournament. All went well. Thanks for your concern.

Comment

No troll. Our tournament is just fine. We just had our very successful Labor Day Weekend tournament. All went well. Thanks for your concern.
        Signed Pinecrest

Comment

Sorry the prior statement is true. What top3 teams from girls or boys ranked in gotsoccer did you get last year from u14-u18. Forget the little ones, they all play tournaments.

The trophies are not even close to what other tournaments give.
          You had NO program last year.
          You had very little if any to give to teams from out of town. ( grab bag etc.)
          The field conditions were the same, like anything with Pines fields,etc.
          You had very little sponsors last year.
          Wow, since when does the trophy and grab bag matter to anyone? I've got a bunch of trophies for my kids, which I was thinking about throwing away when my oldest kid graduates this coming year. I need to remember to put them in the recycling bin and not with the regular trash. And if you checked four tournaments from Georgia to Florida, you'll see that WP did better than a lot of the clubs in the area. The only time we had field issues was when the tubby family helped run the tournament. That guy JL was a total touchebag. He couldn't even get the fields right for tryouts, and he really messed up the tournament schedules. Plus, he got himself kicked out of Cooper City. Yes, he was a major fluck up that's been gone for a year.

Comment

Wow, since when does the trophy and grab bag matter to anyone? I've got a bunch of trophies for my kids, which I was thinking about throwing away when my oldest kid graduates this coming year. I need to remember to put them in the recycling bin and not with the regular trash. And if you checked four tournaments from Georgia to Florida, you'll see that WP did better than a lot of the clubs in the area. The only time we had field issues was when the tubby family helped run the tournament. That guy JL was a total touchebag. He couldn't even get the fields right for tryouts, and he really messed up the tournament schedules. Plus, he got himself kicked out of Cooper City. Yes, he was a major fluck up that's been gone for a year.
            ok I will play along since YOU know it all. Tell how he got kicked out and support FACTS not fiction. You have no facts only your OPINION and we know who has those...
            Here are facts.

umm.. last I knew he was never an officer/board member and MG/DM and then Rene had final say on the fields. I remember since I was a parent at Brian Piccolo when no ref's where there, was that his fault as well?..lol. What about the 2 clowns that scheduled teams the former registrar not CL prior to her? You want to pass the buck? look no further than who runs the club now.

You have coaches on your club coaching without passing background checks.
            Your DOC is getting paid $ 70k+ a year and cannot communicate in English.
            The kimet system has been a complete and utter failure.
            Your girls program is virtually on life support.
            Your club ran a scam of a raffle system before "suddenly removing it " this year.
            Your club president won the grand prize last year.
            Your the only "major tournament" that does not have major sponsors, gift bags and such.
            FYI..It means a lot when trying to ask clubs to bring 5-10 teams to WPU tournament. Why come? it is not a major tourney.
            WET PINE
            WET PINE

Comment

Why can't we bring PV back. He ran it well, very well.
              It is so diluted now with all the groups.
              Premier Black
              Premier Gold
              Classic Black
              Classic Gold
              ??
              HUH

Comment

ok I will play along since YOU know it all. Tell how he got kicked out and support FACTS not fiction. You have no facts only your OPINION and we know who has those...
                Here are facts.

umm.. last I knew he was never an officer/board member and MG/DM and then Rene had final say on the fields. I remember since I was a parent at Brian Piccolo when no ref's where there, was that his fault as well?..lol. What about the 2 clowns that scheduled teams the former registrar not CL prior to her? You want to pass the buck? look no further than who runs the club now.

Your club ran a scam of a raffle system before "suddenly removing it " this year.
                Your the only "major tournament" that does not have major sponsors, gift bags and such.
                FYI..It means a lot when trying to ask clubs to bring 5-10 teams to WPU tournament. Why come? it is not a major tourney.
                WET PINE
                WET PINE

Angela! Angela! Angela!

Comment

Here are facts.

WET PINE
                  WET PINE
                  Seriously, just give it up. there's that disney song "let it go!". you will never come back, the door was shut and you are not welcome. both JL and AL are history. please stay at weston and sunrise. if you bahave yourselves, those clubs will have a benefit. if you do what you did at cooper city, they'll run you out. lowlifes. those two are the gum on that club's shoe. btw, that cooper city team is now better, because the L's are gone. yeah! how many of those players moved with you. boys or girls? all your former cooper city parents found out what you did. MR told them everything. i think the appropriate term is mud on how they feel about both of you. call them, if you have a sac. see if they know.

Comment

Seriously, just give it up. there's that disney song "let it go!". you will never come back, the door was shut and you are not welcome. both JL and AL are history. please stay at weston and sunrise. if you bahave yourselves, those clubs will have a benefit. if you do what you did at cooper city, they'll run you out. lowlifes. those two are the gum on that club's shoe. btw, that cooper city team is now better, because the L's are gone. yeah! how many of those players moved with you. boys or girls? all your former cooper city parents found out what you did. MR told them everything. i think the appropriate term is mud on how they feel about both of you. call them, if you have a sac. see if they know.
                    Two went to Weston with them, the other two went to WPU,

Comment

lol. again you talk smack about them. Got news for ya. Their kids are not looking back. MR? get a grip. FACTS, you have none. Lies, rumors, rest assured the hammer is coming!!!!
                      You love to come here as say crap with ZERO FACTS!!!!!! lol. Point is now made your comebacks are as weak as the club. lol ja jaja ja ja
                      I think WPU is rec now as much as CC is.
                      If all the parents of coaches kids at WPU finally pay maybe they would be financially ok? lol
                      They have many friends and now we are not the L's...ja ja ja.
                      We are one of many that left that laugh each day your club hangs on to its very existence.
                      So many bad coaches at WPU ripping off parents. But then again they do not care since they keep their kids there and have NO OPTION.
                      We are at Boca, yes Boca moron. Many are waiting for the destruction of WPU, it is coming. IF you have no idea what we are saying then you are clueless within your own club.

Comment

lol. again you talk smack about them. Got news for ya. Their kids are not looking back. MR? get a grip. FACTS, you have none. Lies, rumors, rest assured the hammer is coming!!!!
                        You love to come here as say crap with ZERO FACTS!!!!!! lol. Point is now made your comebacks are as weak as the club. lol ja jaja ja ja
                        I think WPU is rec now as much as CC is.
                        If all the parents of coaches kids at WPU finally pay maybe they would be financially ok? lol
                        They have many friends and now we are not the L's...ja ja ja.
                        We are one of many that left that laugh each day your club hangs on to its very existence.
                        So many bad coaches at WPU ripping off parents. But then again they do not care since they keep their kids there and have NO OPTION.
                        We are at Boca, yes Boca moron. Many are waiting for the destruction of WPU, it is coming. IF you have no idea what we are saying then you are clueless within your own club.
                        Their kids are fine. the problem is that the parents can't stop looking back. and the hammer has been coming for years. heres the truth. the hammer already came down on AL and JL at WPU and cooper city for all their lies and backstabbing. the parents at cooper city wanted to ***** them when they found out what they were doing. ja ja ja. loser

Comment

Their kids are fine. the problem is that the parents can't stop looking back. and the hammer has been coming for years. heres the truth. the hammer already came down on AL and JL at WPU and cooper city for all their lies and backstabbing. the parents at cooper city wanted to ***** them when they found out what they were doing. ja ja ja. loser
                          What did they do please share

Comment

I miss Pat Villagran!!

West Pine use to be great!

Comment

I miss Pat Villagran!!

West Pine use to be great!
                              I miss Ronald Reagan

Comment

I miss Ronald Reagan
                                I miss Robin Williams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X