Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all have been saying the same 5hit for two years now.

Watch AB karma this karma that and nothing happens shut the fk up unless your going to do something about it cause karma ain't going to so 5hit!!!
    What's so nice about karma..... she get's ya when ya least expect it mon!

Comment

What's so nice about karma..... she get's ya when ya least expect it mon!
      Who is AB? Has he ever won anything? Little guy with power. He's always on TS too. I guess he still can't get a girlfriend with his short self

Comment

You all have been saying the same 5hit for two years now.

Watch AB karma this karma that and nothing happens shut the fk up unless your going to do something about it cause karma ain't going to so 5hit!!!
        Yup. Hahaha.

AB ain't going nowhere ladies and gentlemen. Neither is the DOC so shut up or get the F out. They cleaned house like they said they would. Why is everyone surprised?

Comment

Yup. Hahaha.

AB ain't going nowhere ladies and gentlemen. Neither is the DOC so shut up or get the F out. They cleaned house like they said they would. Why is everyone surprised?
          AB you don't even clean your teeth. So now you clean house? You are a snake and bad at everything you do. It will catch up to you. When it does, you will need to change careers because everyone in soccer now knows you. And we definitely don't know you for winning anything.

Comment

Do what you want with the boycott. It's a free country and you have every right to boycott. We will be playing and I hope to see quite a few teams attending.

I am tired of club politics and wish this forum was less about the politics and more about the game itself.

Comment

Do what you want with the boycott. It's a free country and you have every right to boycott. We will be playing and I hope to see quite a few teams attending.

I am tired of club politics and wish this forum was less about the politics and more about the game itself.
              If that were the case, you wouldn't be on here. You like to read the gossip, that's why you keep coming back.

Comment

If that were the case, you wouldn't be on here. You like to read the gossip, that's why you keep coming back.
                Ok Sigmund Freud, Keep believing that if that is what you need to justify you posting gossip.

Comment

This is a message to all clubs out there.... DO NOT waste your time and money going to the West Pines tournament this year.

I am a DOC at a club in Miami-Dade County. Our club has for many years supported this tournament as use it as a gauge to see where our teams stand against local competition. I have to say that this club has shown everyone that loyalty means absolutely nothing to them. Today they fired the founder of the club whom I have known for many years. The man, Tony March, put all his heart and soul into the soccer program. I have seen that man give money and food out of his own pocket to players in need. I have seen him take children who needed a chance to be seen and provided them with the proper channels to succeed. I have seen him pour his heart & soul at representing the league and his club in the most professional manner.

And what does he get in return?? A swift kick in the ass. Not even a thank you!!

West Pines is a disgrace to the local soccer community. Yes, us DOC's and clubs have been hearing talk about how poor the current- so-called leaders- are poorly managing the club. We have heard the accusations of racism against anyone who is not of Latin decent, and we have heard about the lack of interest in any kids over the age of 10.

It all appears to be true. The parents and players should be appalled about the performance of this club who used to be a Powerhouse! It appears that all the talk and mumbling about the "new DOC" was going to help the once great club, but instead has hindered it to the point of extinction. I have received multiple calls from parents asking if there are spots left in various age groups. Of course I would love to accommodate, but it did raise a red flag when all the calls were coming from West Pines.

Youth soccer is for the kids and to have good, health competition locally. It appears that West Pines has forgotten all about the kids and the people who are here to help, teach, and coach the children. There appears to be a different agenda.

With that being said, I feel that all local clubs need to BOYCOTT the West Pines tournament. They don't know the value of the children and the families that they have there. It would appear that they need time to figure out the future of their club. Maybe they need to forget the tournament and concentrate on what matters most--the kids!!

It's not always about the money guys! You need to get your priorities straight!!!!

Tony, it's been a pleasure working with you. Our doors are always open should you choose to make a move. I know that I speak for MANY of the clubs both in Miami and Broward county.
                  Sorry Charlie, but your tuna stinks to high heaven…..man up, and place a name, or too bad for you…..our club can't wait for West Pines!!

Comment

Sorry Charlie, but your tuna stinks to high heaven…..man up, and place a name, or too bad for you…..our club can't wait for West Pines!!
                    Why bother? West Pines doesn't have any competitive teams. I can set up my own scrimmages for free and save my team the registration fee.

I'm with whomever posted. I don't get involved in too much politics, but I did take a look at the West Pines declared teams on Got Soccer and many of their teams don't even have enough declared players. Their website doesn't seem to correspond to what their declared teams are that are uploaded to got soccer. Definitely no competition on the girls side, maybe a couple teams on the boys side. It is what it is.

Comment

Heard that the West Pines tournament will only accept teams that don't have Jamaican coaches. Latin decent is preferred. WTH is going on over there?

Comment

My boys' team will be doing a different tournament this year. There Are 5 tournaments throughout the state on that weekend. Tired of playing the same teams. Looking for. New competition.

Comment

Heard that the West Pines tournament will only accept teams that don't have Jamaican coaches. Latin decent is preferred. WTH is going on over there?
                          Then we are not playing Miramar.....

Comment

3 other MAJOR tournaments at this weekend and the girls weekend.

Better teams not going to WPU tourney

Comment

3 other MAJOR tournaments at this weekend and the girls weekend.

Better teams not going to WPU tourney
                              Don't lie to yourself. You'll be there.

Comment

Don't lie to yourself. You'll be there.
                                You are fooling yourself if you think many teams show this year.
                                Then again no raffle this year, so they are praying for "showcase" teams to show up. lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X