• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    because the DEV TEAM players aren't on that roster. All needed to play
    All four of them!

Comment

Nope not true, added several girls from Plant City this year. It is not the coaching at Dynamo as you can see by the tens results last season.
      Indeed, Dynamo in now PlantRico; Congrats on the win girls!

Comment

shes aggressive and fast. don't call a girl names. that's low. yes parents and coaches have attitude. the whole team is her and another girl who was in the back.
        Two do not make or break the team.

Comment

Two do not make or break the team.
          In this case it does. I watched them struggle against Wesley Chapel, a USA league team. While Clay won the game 3-2, WC had them running around like chickens. It was only the athleticism of the two girls previously mentioned that kept them in the game. They moved their forward back to center d & when Chapel's forwards proved to be faster, they resulted to fouling inside the box (slide tackles from behind) and gave up PK's. Three yellows in that game.

That being said, I'd welcome them on our team as it's easier to harness aggression then it is to teach it. I guess it all comes back to the coach; he was a tool during the WC game.

Comment

What was the score of the Sunrise OFC game yesterday in Greenville?
            OFC 3 Sunrise 3

Comment

In this case it does. I watched them struggle against Wesley Chapel, a USA league team. While Clay won the game 3-2, WC had them running around like chickens. It was only the athleticism of the two girls previously mentioned that kept them in the game. They moved their forward back to center d & when Chapel's forwards proved to be faster, they resulted to fouling inside the box (slide tackles from behind) and gave up PK's. Three yellows in that game.

That being said, I'd welcome them on our team as it's easier to harness aggression then it is to teach it. I guess it all comes back to the coach; he was a tool during the WC game.
              You mean the struggle when we were up 3-0? Yes we had a let down at the end and WC came back 3-2, yes there was a foul in the box... that happens, it's part of the game... Sometimes there is foul in the box against us and guess what, we get a PK out of it also, just like everyone else...

Comment

You mean the struggle when we were up 3-0? Yes we had a let down at the end and WC came back 3-2, yes there was a foul in the box... that happens, it's part of the game... Sometimes there is foul in the box against us and guess what, we get a PK out of it also, just like everyone else...
                I did not see this match but I am familiar with Clay.
                Clays tactics are to try and find two players with track star speed and isolate opponents defenders in 1v1 situations. Either find the high forward or the wide winger.
                Other than that Clays tactics are suspect at best and their possession play average.

But the tactic works as they win a lot of games.

Comment

guess fkk goalie gave them a taste of their own medicine

Comment

It's not bitterness. There are rosters with roster limits and something just doesn't seem right about having three or four teams in an age group (that part is fine) but then spreading those 60 or 80 girls among the four teams how ever you see fit in any given weekend. Particularly when you replace more than half a team with players from a different team.

Then to top it off, your parents come on here and start talking about how successful each team is, but when they lose, it is because "that wasn't the real XYZ team."

I don't care how you approach training the girls and getting them time. That's between you and them, but when, for instance, your U14 ECNL qualifies for FSPL and you use that name of that team to put your DEV team into the league and they get crushed every game, I don't think that should be allowed. And when you use ECNL players to try to qualify for the showcase -- perhaps taking a more deserving team's spot -- and then play the dev team, I don't think that's right.

So many things wrong with your statement. There is only about 30 players at most between each of the 2 teams ECNL and Development team. The U14ECNL didn't qualify for FSPL. The majority of the players are still on FSPL from the squad last season. Only 6 of the 20 players they had moved up to ECNL. Also, the Clay county game was there 1st game and lost 4-1 and they had 2-0 lead against FKK and blew it to lose 3-2, how are they getting crushed after 2 games. The coaches have done a great job of training with both groups and trying to develop players from within. If they win you complain and if they lose you mock them. You Florida folk are hilarious.

Comment

I did not see this match but I am familiar with Clay.
                      Clays tactics are to try and find two players with track star speed and isolate opponents defenders in 1v1 situations. Either find the high forward or the wide winger.
                      Other than that Clays tactics are suspect at best and their possession play average.

But the tactic works as they win a lot of games.
                      Untoil they find a TEAM that is fast and can play soccer. FKK, PV or Sunrise

Comment

Untoil they find a TEAM that is fast and can play soccer. FKK, PV or Sunrise
                        FKK was lucky to beat Clay at Disney.
                        FKK tied CBS ??

Comment

All four of them!
                          you could add them as guest players, nice try tho.

Comment

FKK tied CBS ??
                            That their second team. FKK black is a whole different level although the white team is very good

Comment

FKK tied CBS ??
                              FKK beat CBS previously 5-1. They allow one goal the entire tournament, which was made by Clay, when they were down one man. Nothing about luck. What other team can say that? They are a strong team. The made run after run, to not hit inside the net. Sometimes that happens in soccer. They easily beat FC Florida, who beat Clay.

Comment

That their second team. FKK black is a whole different level although the white team is very good
                                we played both the white and black team. i think the white team is just as good as the black, if not better. guess all questions will be answer at the end of the year for state cup. there's a lot of time between now and then for any of the Florida teams to prevail

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X